New here!

Lena

Salaam :SMILY139:

I am new here and I must say that I love this website. I came here to learn more about Islam. I am a Muslim and have been all my life, but believe me there are still many things that I want to learn. I will always seek knowledge till the day I die and i will always ask for Allah's guidance. So, just wanted to introduce myself. Salaam.

Lena

icadams

As-salamu Alaykum wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakatuhu,

Welcome to the TTI forums sister. I am sure that you will find this to be an excellent resource and opportunity to learn.

:SMILY206:

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Asalama alaykum sister, glad you found this wonderful site and inshallah you will learn alot more about Islam and can also share with us:hijabi:

Lena

:salam2:

Thank you sisters, I love you all for the sake of Allah. I really enjoy being here and may allah guide us all to the right path inshalla :)

:SMILY259:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wa Alaikum slaam :D:D:D

WELCOME to our TTI family:D
so glad to have you with us dear sister, :D

may you benefit from your stay......may we benefit from what you share with us.ameen
welcome again,

sarahlou

Wa' Alaikum Salam, Welcome to TTI you will be able to learn a lot here insha allah. Everybody is really kind masha allah. Enjoy your stay. Salam.:hearts:

Maha*

Wa alaikum el salam wa rahmatuallah wa barakatuh, Lena!! Welcome to TTI and may you benifit from it and enjoy your stay inshaa allah. I love your name by the way!!! :) :hearts:

Wasalam.

Lena

Wa alaikum el salam wa rahmatuallah wa barakatuh, Lena!! Welcome to TTI and may you benifit from it and enjoy your stay inshaa allah. I love your name by the way!!! :) :hearts:

Wasalam.

Thank you and I am glad you like my name. I already love it here and I am sure i will benefit from all of you as you will of me.

Salaam