On a lighter note......

Aroosak

:salam2:

This is so funny... and as soon as I read this I read this hadith: Abu Hurayrah narrated, "The Prophet (pbuh) said, "If a housefly falls into the drink of anyone of you, he should immerse it completely in the liquid, then remove it, for one of its wings has the disease and the other has the cure."

For the explanation you can click on the link
http://www.quranandscience.com/sunnah-a-science/274-housefly-falls-into-ones-drink.html

Guess even in them little annoying things Allah has put some miracle hidden SubhanAllah :D

Isra

aka Tree2008

This is so funny... and as soon as I read this I read this hadith: Abu Hurayrah narrated, "The Prophet (pbuh) said, "If a housefly falls into the drink of anyone of you, he should immerse it completely in the liquid, then remove it, for one of its wings has the disease and the other has the cure."

http://www.quranandscience.com/sunnah-a-science/274-housefly-falls-into-ones-drink.html

Guess even in them little annoying things Allah has put some miracle hidden SubhanAllah :D

As salamo alaikome

Jazakallah khairan for this hadith sister! Alhamdulillah I knew Allah creates everything for a reason but for the life of me I couldnt imagine what those little flying creatures could bring that is good except maybe being food for the spiders! I am happy to read your post though because now I will look at them in a whole different way even if they still annoy me!

wa salam

JenGiove

That's an interesting point because in the native plant teachings, it is taught that the cure grows next to or near the illness causing plant...for example: Poison Ivy. super itchy hive causing plant...you will find growing in the vacinity the cure plant "Jewel Weed". When you rip open the stalk, the sap relieves the itching. :)

JenGiove

As salamo alaikome

Jazakallah khairan for this hadith sister! Alhamdulillah I knew Allah creates everything for a reason but for the life of me I couldnt imagine what those little flying creatures could bring that is good except maybe being food for the spiders! I am happy to read your post though because now I will look at them in a whole different way even if they still annoy me!

wa salam

Aww, dear sister, you forget that flies serve a great purpose. Imagine a world without flies. How would dead things decompose? Flies, the natural world's first stage in waste treatment. The maggots that the flies lay eat the decomposing flesh, thus exposing the internal organs for larger animals to feast.

Allah thought of everything with perfection. He knew that things live and they die and somehow, they have to be broken down into their primary elements...carbon...dirt. Trees and other plants grown in dirt and thus the cycle of regeneration happens. We live because flies eat the dead things. Respect the flies people...:)

Isra

aka Tree2008
Aww, dear sister, you forget that flies serve a great purpose. Imagine a world without flies. How would dead things decompose? Flies, the natural world's first stage in waste treatment. The maggots that the flies lay eat the decomposing flesh, thus exposing the internal organs for larger animals to feast.

WOW Im pretty sure I could have gone my ENTIRE life without that information thank you so much! Especially the very vivid picture that your words created! I suddenly feel my stomach rumbling.......ewwwww :lol:

Allah thought of everything with perfection. He knew that things live and they die and somehow, they have to be broken down into their primary elements...carbon...dirt. Trees and other plants grown in dirt and thus the cycle of regeneration happens. We live because flies eat the dead things. Respect the flies people...:)

Allah is perfection! As I said in my post to sister Aroosak I knew flies were a part of Allahs creation for a purpose. I will respect them as long as they dont buzz my head anymore or try to land on something I am trying to eat. If they stay in their space I will be happy to stay in mine! :lol:

Isra

aka Tree2008
Aww c'mon. I believe human beings and flies can coexist in peace. :D :muslim_child:

HAHAHA youre absolutely right sister!!! But thats because you coexist with flies from the USA who are trained from birth to avoid humans in order to save their own lives! I think maybe they even have a little fly "university" to train the young ones! :lol:

Here in Morocco however they do not have such training or any type of university to send the little critters to so they do whatever they want! Believe me read sister A_Happy_Convert post because she is from the USA and living in Morocco so she can relate to what Im talking about better than anyone else here!

I think you would have to live here to see the difference! The flies in Morocco are criminals!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:SMILY303:

If you live in northern United States, Canada or Europe you will not see a lot of bugs, the cold weather kills them in winter. Only in summer you can find some flies and ants etc. We get totally spoiled in northern United States as far as bugs are concerned.

That is why my son cannot tolarate flies.... he treat flies as if they are the most dangerous insect in the world. :biggrin:

:wasalam:

Isra

aka Tree2008
:SMILY303:

If you live in northern United States, Canada or Europe you will not see a lot of bugs, the cold weather kills them in winter. Only in summer you can find some flies and ants etc. We get totally spoiled in northern United States as far as bugs are concerned.

That is why my son cannot tolarate flies.... he treat flies as if they are the most dangerous insect in the world. :biggrin:

:wasalam:

WOW thats so funny!!!! :lol: He treats them as if they are the most dangerous insect!!!! I feel the same way your son feels!

I did live in Northern USA so I guess thats why they bother me so much here in Morocco!!!

wa salam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. ..

sister say Alhumdulillah and play (shoo fly don't bug me game) with them. You don't know what it's like replace them with mosquito I guess *smiles*

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Flies I can deal with. I don't like wasps and I don't like spiders. Wasps and spiders are on my "kill on sight" list.

Lately though I've been dealing with an ant infestation in my house. Those big black ants. I've been finding those suckers everywhere over the last few weeks.

My dogs used to have a bad flea problem, but I give them pills for that. Ticks are a real problem though. They get ticks on them from being outside. I have found several on my dogs this summer.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
lol here we face a problem with rmice and cockroaches,I accidently squash roaches many times.Mice are aa big menace here,always wake you up at night,with some dishes sounding in the kitchen lol makes me wonder if it's a mouse or a jinn :astag::SMILY26:

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

I have had a problem with mice before as well, but the dogs took care of that. I have one dog in particular that is very catlike in her killing of mice. She will play with a mouse before killing it, chasing it around, picking it up and carrying it in her mouth, putting it back down and batting it around with her paws.

I had a snake get into my house once. I came home from work and was in the bathroom and the rug in there started moving. I lifted it up and there was a snake under there. Luckily it was only a black racer (non-venomous), so I grabbed it and threw it out the front door, Steve Irwin style.

JenGiove

lol here we face a problem with rmice and cockroaches,I accidently squash roaches many times.Mice are aa big menace here,always wake you up at night,with some dishes sounding in the kitchen lol makes me wonder if it's a mouse or a jinn :astag::SMILY26:

I don't know if you know this or not but....rats and mice and rodents in general are incontinent....yuck!

xAllahKnowsBestx

Lol cockroaches. If my brother ever sees one he'd scream and make me kill it. Or for the rest of the day, he'd be holding the bug spray can and a flip flop to hunt it down. Let's just say he's 22. LOL. Some people are really scared of roaches.. and spiders of course.

HAHAHA youre absolutely right sister!!! But thats because you coexist with flies from the USA who are trained from birth to avoid humans in order to save their own lives! I think maybe they even have a little fly "university" to train the young ones! :lol:

LOL sister that's true. Here in New York, we've got nothing, except for a couple of flies in the summer.. Maybe. But back in Sri Lanka, once the doors are opened after six in the evening, the only way to survive is to go hunt 'em down with those mosquito exterminator racket thingies. (I don't even know) lol XD And we had a net-like thing to put around the bed, but God forbid a mosquito remains inside.. It is torture.

xAllahKnowsBestx

I had a snake get into my house once. I came home from work and was in the bathroom and the rug in there started moving. I lifted it up and there was a snake under there. Luckily it was only a black racer (non-venomous), so I grabbed it and threw it out the front door, Steve Irwin style.

:lol: Speaking of snakes, when I was little my brother and I found a cobra in our backyard (You can find just about anything in Sri Lanka xD) and he decided to kill it "for fun". So he took this huuuge brick and threw it on the snake. And of course, it did it's "famous cobra dance thingy" and just watched us, lol. My maid started yelling at us saying the snake would come back again and "avenge" us for this. A little creepy..

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
omg lol brother just your dog is funny.It uses techniques of deception ;) .
We had a snake in our backyard too,my neighbour came and killed the snake with a stick,I was 6 years old,wee were inside the house.lol@Steve Irwin style,you are very brave brother just.
Yeah sis Jen,they are icky.

JenGiove

ROTFL! Not long ago, the neighbors found a black rat snake sleeping on the warm brick window and all these men, big burly mexican men and various Asian/Subcontinent men were all freaking out standing around trying to figure out what to do. Me, well, I'm not afraid of snakes. I took a stick, pinned down it's head and grabbed it from directly behind the head where the jaw joins the body. The thing ended up being about 4 1/2 ft to 5 feet long. I realized that it was a constrictor and not a venomous snake so figured it was a pet that someone discarded. My husband called the police while the men gawked and were all iggy about me, a WOMAN, just grabbing a snake. some took pictures and one older subcontinent man <I don't know which country he was from, probably Burma> carefully stepped forward to pet it on its head...kinda reverently which I thought odd.

The police told us what kind it was and to just let it loose in the woods...which I did.. :) You don't find wild Black Rat snakes in Mass so this was a new experience. I kinda gained a bit more respect by the non-Caucasian residents here..lol!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa alaikome salam

Alhamdulillah sister you are so cute!

wa salam
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Jazakallah khair sis

Flies I can deal with. I don't like wasps and I don't like spiders. Wasps and spiders are on my "kill on sight" list.
I can understand about wasps bu why spiders? I'm not brave enough to catch every spider but I think they are kind of beautiful.