on-line peace declaration

brightspark

Salaams sister,

I agree, and rightly so. We should continue speaking out until our voices for peaceful islam become loud enough to drown out the voices that seek to terrorise humanity.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Peace Be Upon You.

:salam2:

:ma:
Islam Is
The religion of Peace!

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this
sister.
:jazaak:

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

Big deal with the conference- like it's going to change the perception of the non-muslim. And like the decleration, about 'trying' to solve the problems between Israel and Palestine, going to help in any form.

The Clown Taahir al-Qadri just wants to show himself as a big guy. The man has shirki beliefs and trying to represent Islaam- strange.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

I am lost. Someone help this old gal over here. Who are we talking about.

Brightstar..forgive me if I have not welcomed you to TTI. Welcome.

Oh, that is a nice user name.

Anyhow...I am going to make salat. I will check in later. Terrorist: One who reads the Quran daily. Go figure.

Salem9022

Salaams everyone,

to all lovers of peace and humanity out there please check out this on-line peace declaration:

BBC NEWS: muslim peace conference condems terrorism

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15044797#story_continues_2

Please share your thoughts on this?

wasalam

Yes we are against Terrorism. Terrorism from the Khawarij have been happening since the days of the Sahabah. And the Prophet foretold us about these terrorists. So its not "News". But since we are against these Terrorists it doesnt mean we Join our hands with deviant extremist Sufies like Tahir Al-Qadri who claims that everything in this universe is Allah! And Allah is part and parcel of everything that exist! He says that you can attain purity and become like Angels if you are High Enough on Drugs and hallucinate enough times LOOL.

This is his many functions which he participates in Pakistan.

[yt]g8Rr9t1xL-c&feature=related[/yt]

So again just like how we speak against the Khawarij we speak out against every other person as well who has deviated from the Islam which the Salaf were upon.

brightspark

Asalaam walaikum,

I am lost. Someone help this old gal over here. Who are we talking about.

Brightstar..forgive me if I have not welcomed you to TTI. Welcome.

Oh, that is a nice user name.

Anyhow...I am going to make salat. I will check in later. Terrorist: One who reads the Quran daily. Go figure.

Wa salam sister,

thank you for your kind welcome.

Dr Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri is a world renowned Islam scholar, founder of Minhaj ul Quran and has been given the status of Shaykh ul Islam.

brightspark

Also to those brothers who have slandered and bad mouthed him, who are we to say who's inside or outside the pale of islam? Who are we to judge poeples hearts? Are you scholars yourselves that you have the authority throw around your claims of shirk?

Ershad

Also to those brothers who have slandered and bad mouthed him, who are we to say who's inside or outside the pale of islam? Who are we to judge poeples hearts? Are you scholars yourselves that you have the authority throw around your claims of shirk?

:salam2:

I am not qualified or have authority to call anybody false or not a muslim. But, in case of Tahir-ul-Qadri, there are videos of him doing grave worship and also dancing to music on youtube. So, I would say he is not a reliable source of Islamic teaching.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Wa salam sister,

Dr Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri is a world renowned Islam scholar, founder of Minhaj ul Quran and has been given the status of Shaykh ul Islam.

Shaykh ul Islam!!!!!!!!!!!!???

may Allah protect the genuine scholars of islaam.

Subhan Allah!!! Sister study our Aqeedah, read Qur'an in the language you better understand and then listen to what this guy says; You will get a clear picture insha Allah.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Sorry- but anyone who approves of Grave-Worship is a Kaafir and you don't need to be a scholar to throw these claims. Read about the most basic fundamental of this religion sister... i.e. the Tawheed of Allaah. Read about the shirk that the Mushrikoon at the time of the Prophet :saw2: did and the similarity between that and what "Shaykh al-Islam" Taahir al-Qadri propagates.

This is the man who claims that the Christians and Jews are 'Believers'. So, according to him it does not matter if we are Muslim or Christian- we will all enter Jannah. What blasphemy?!? May Allaah give him a humiliating death.

Well, there is no difference between his belief and the christians anyways- as both are upon Kufr

[yt]WZaLImQeWiQ[/yt]

[yt]w575uEQ2qWY[/yt]

A better title for him would be: Shaykh al-Kufr and this is the most befitting title that can be given to him. And titles like: Shaykh al-Islaam is not given by people, but rather by scholars.

How a group of people can take a person who propagates shirk as their leader is beyond me.

Sister- I advise you to read more about Tawassul and what are the permissible types of Tawassul.

Wassalaamu `alaykum

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa salam sister,

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Welcome to the forums ukht!

Jazakallah khair for the thread, your intentions were good. We are all here to learn. We learn by correcting each other. Please sister, do not take things to heart. Everyone here meant the best for you.

Let me explain things from a different angle.

Our main source of Guidance is the Qur'aan and Sunnah, right? The one who knew Islam best was the one upon whom Islaam was revealed i.e The prophet:saw:. Then his students (The ashab or companions). They knew Islaam best after the Prophet:saw:. Those who studied with the companions (i.e The Taba'een) knew Islaam third best of all, and then comes their students i.e the atbah Taba'een.

The prophet of Allaah:saw: guaranteed that these three generations are on the straight path, after them there'll be much additon/subtraction and deviation from the Qur'aan and Sunnah. [I'll quote the Hadith when I get my hands on it]

Found it:
"Verily the best among you (to follow) is my generation (the Messenger Muhammad (SAW) and his Companions (RA)), then those who follow, and then those who follow them…" (Saheeh Muslim, Book: the Virtues of the Sahaabah, chapter 52 hadeeth #2535)

So it's best that we stick to them and Scholars who taught their teachings for knowledge of our deen.

You see we go for quality in everything. We try our best to eat the best quality food, take the best quality medicine, wear the best quality clothes, go for quality education and breath the best quality air. All of this we do to ensure we have a good life here. No disease, no discomfort, no troubles. Well how about the hereafter?

Hereafter is a many billion times more important. If the Prophet of Allaah:saw: warned us against the quality of religious knowledge beforehand. Should we not take care? Take knowledge from whomso ever you want and where you want. Just make sure it's Quality. Make sure it's from the Salaf i.e The three best generation. Don't attach yourself to someone or show loyalty till you know he's upon the teachings of the Salafus saliheen. This is important because what we do in our worship which is not from the Quraan and Sunnah will be rejected in the here after. Think about it, you spend ages in worship and gaining knowledge, and to know that it'll be wasted because it's not from the Quraan and Sunnah.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever does an action that is not in accordance with this matter of ours (Islam) will have it rejected.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2697; Muslim, 1718).

It was narrated from Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood among us and said: “Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two sects, and this ummah will split into seventy-three: seventy-two in Hell and one in Paradise, and that is the jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims).”
Narrated by Abu Dawood (4597) and others; classed as saheeh by al-Haakim]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also described them in the following terms: “My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hell except one group.” They said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah? He said: “(Those who follow) that which I and my companions follow.” This is mentioned in the hadeeth of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr which was recorded and classed as hasan by al-Tirmidhi (2641). It was also classed as hasan by al-‘Iraaqi in Ahkaam al-Qur’aan (3/432), al-‘Iraaqi in Takhreej al-Ihya’ (3/284) and al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The sign of the people of bid’ah is that they do not follow the salaf. End quote from Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (4/155).

Be careful Inshaa'Allaah and have nice day *Smile*

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
More Kufr of Shaykh al-Kufr Taahir al-Qadri exposed from the recent 'Peace' Conference

[yt]gwngIyhohdU[/yt]

According to what he mentioned, he should be accepting Jesus as 'God'. I am not surprised...

Lol @ 3:40-3:55. "We want to build a world where everybody will be able to stand together, live together and sleep together". And people are clapping for that.

Goes to show, you can make ignorant people clap and cheer for literally anything.

Reminds me of this video:

[yt]_BaPKOU6KXQ[/yt]