Reality of the Inhabitants of Paradise

runayrus

Yearning Slave
:salam2:

1. No Waste or Suffering: “The inmates of Paradise would eat and drink but would neither spit, nor pass water, nor void excrement, nor suffer catarrh. [Muslim]

2. Everlasting Youth, Prestige and Beauty: “He who would get into Paradise (would be made to enjoy such an everlasting) bliss that he would neither become destitute, nor would his clothes wear out, nor his youth would decline” [Muslim]. There would be an announcer (in Paradise) who would make this announcement: Verily! there is in store for you (everlasting) health and that you should never fall ill and that you live (forever) and do not die at all. And that you would remain young and never grow old. And that you would always live in affluent circumstances and never become destitute, as words of Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, are: "And it would be announced to them: This is the Paradise. You have been made to inherit it for what you used to do." [Muslim]

3. Hairless and Young: "The inhabitants of Paradise will enter Paradise hairless, beardless with their eyes anointed with collyrium, aged thirty or thirty-three years."[Tirmidhi]

4. Wearing Bracelets and Silk: Truly, Allah will admit those who believe (in tawhid ) and do righteous good deeds, to Gardens underneath which rivers flow (in Paradise), wherein they will be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls and their garments therein will be of silk. [Qur’an 22: 23]

5. No ill feeling in their breast and they will be on thrones: “Truly! The Muttaqun will be amidst Gardens and water-springs (Paradise). (It will be said to them): 'Enter therein (Paradise), in peace and security.' "And We shall remove from their breasts any sense of injury (that they may have), (So they will be like) brothers facing each other on thrones.” [Qur’an 15: 45-47]

6. Be Joyful and have fruits of every kind: Verily, the dwellers of the Paradise, that Day, will be busy in joyful things. They and their wives will be in pleasant shade, reclining on thrones. They will have therein fruits (of all kinds) and all that they ask for. [Qur’an 36: 55-57]

7. Be served and will not feel any agony: “In the Gardens of delight (Paradise)… They will be served by immortal boys, With cups, and jugs, and a glass from the flowing wine, Where from they will get neither any aching of the head, nor any intoxication” [Qur’an 56: 12 -19]

8. Not hear any false talk: “In the Gardens of delight (Paradise)… No Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk) will they hear therein, nor any sinful speech (like backbiting, etc.). But only the saying of: Salam!, Salam!”. [Qur’an 56: 12-26]

9. Abide therein forever with peace and security: “Enter you therein in peace and security; this is a Day of eternal life!" There they will have all that they desire, and We have more” [Qur’an 50: 34-35]

10.Be given more power to enjoy the pleasures with their wives: “The believer will be given great sexual potency in Jannah. He will be granted potency equal to that of a hundred men” [Bukhari]. “The person that enters Jannah will be in perpetual Pleasures, Never will he be afflicted in anyway, Nor will his clothing wear away and Never will he loose his youth. [Muslim]

11. Their wives will sing melodiously: “The women of Jannah will sing so melodiously for their husbands, that the human ear has never heard such melody. Amongst their songs will be the following verses: "We are the chosen beauties, Wives of most honourable husbands, Who look with the coolness of eyes, Who are perpetual, never dying, Who are chaste, never feared, Ever present, never absent." [Bukhari]

12. Gatherings in the pond of Kauthar with the Rasulullah (saws): Do you know what is "Hauze-Kauthar" (The pond of Kauthar)? It is a pond granted to me by my Rabb in Jannah It will be very blessed, My Ummah will gather at it to meet me, It's cups equal the stars in quantity” [Bukhari]

13. Gatherings in Markets: “There will be a marketplace in Jannah, where the people of Jannah will gather every Friday. A fantastic breeze will blow and sprinkle splendour upon their faces and clothing; as a result, they will look even more beautiful and attractive than before. When their wives will see them in this splendid condition, they will exclaim: By Allah! You look more handsome than when you departed from us. They will reply: Even your beauty has increased greatly” [Muslim]

Some Actions which take you to Jannah

Example,

Those who receive the Mercy of Allah:
None of you would get into Paradise because of his good deeds alone and he would not be rescued from Fire, not even I, but because of the Mercy of Allah. [Muslim]

Those who preserve their covenant and pray on time: Those who are faithfully true to their trusts and to their covenants; And those who strictly guard their (five compulsory congregational) prayers (at their fixed stated hours). These are indeed the inheritors. Who shall inherit the Firdaus (Paradise). They shall dwell therein forever. [Qur’an 23: 8-11]

Those who do the Sunnah prayers: “Whoever prays twelve rak'at during the day and night will have a house built for him in paradise: four rak'at before zuhr and two after it, two rak'at after Maghrib, two rak'at after 'isha, and two rak'at before fajr.” [Tirmidhi]

Those who were Poor amongst the Muslims: "I looked at Paradise and found poor people forming the majority of its inhabitants” [Bukhari]

Those Muslim rulers who were just: The inmates of Paradise are of three types: one who wields authority and is just and fair” [Muslim]

Those who are kind to relatives and do not beg: The inmates of Paradise are of three types: …the person who is merciful and kind-hearted towards his relatives and to every pious Muslim, and who does not stretch out his hand in spite of having a large family to support.’ [Muslim]

Those who are Righteous:
"Truthfulness leads to righteousness, and righteousness leads to Paradise. And a man keeps on telling the truth until he becomes a truthful person.” [Bukhari]

Those of the Jihad Fighters:
"Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a Mujahid who wishes to return to the world so that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he receives (from Allah)." [Bukhari]

Those who build a Mosque:
“Whoever builds for Allah a mosque, even if it be tiny, like a bird's nest, Allah will build for him a house in paradise” [Ahmed]

Those who perfect their Wudhu: “If one completes (and perfects) the ablution and then says, 'I testify that there is no god except Allah, the One Who has no partner, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger," the eight gates of paradise will be opened for him and he may enter any of them that he wishes.” [Muslim]

Those who do not quarrel even though they are on the right: "I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarrelling even if he were in the right” [Abu Dawud]

Those who avoid lying when joking:
“a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking” [Abu Dawud]

Those with good character: “a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good” [Abu Dawud]

Those who protect their speech and private parts: "Whoever can guarantee (the chastity of) what is between his two jaw-bones and what is between his two legs (i.e. his tongue and his private parts), I guarantee Paradise for him." [Bukhari]

Those who are Patient when a friend dies:
"Allah says, 'I have nothing to give but Paradise as a reward to my believer slave, who, if I cause his dear friend (or relative) to die, remains patient (and hopes for Allah's Reward)." [Bukhari]

Those who acquire knowledge to revive Islam:
“He whom death overtakes while engaged in acquiring knowledge with a view to reviving Islam with the help of it, there will be one degree between him and the Prophet’s in paradise.” [Tirmidhi]

Those who help others:
"The inhabitants of Hell will be drawn up in line, and when one of the inhabitants of Paradise passes them one of them will say, ‘So and so, do you not recognise me? I am the one who gave you a drink.’ And one of them will say, ‘I am the one who gave you water for ablution.’ He will then intercede for him and bring him into Paradise." [Tirmidhi]

Those who are in gatherings of zikhir: "Allaah (swt) asks them (the Angels concerning those who are in gatherings of zhikr) and He knows best, "What are they seeking protection from?" They tell Him, "From the Fire". He asks, "And have they seen it." They say, "No, by Allaah, O Rabb, They have not seen it." He says, "How would it be if they had seen it?" They say, "They would be even more afraid and anxious to escape it". He (swt) says, "Bear witness that I have forgiven them"” [Bukhari]

May Allah grant us Jannah, Ameen

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Jazaaka Allaahu Khayran. May you and I and all our loved ones be among the dwellers of Paradise.

You, however, left out the top reality of Paradise: Seeing God! The Qudsi hadeeth states that the dwellers of Paradise will periodically see God, as clearly as we see the full moon here on Earth on a clear night and it will be the one pleasure they love the most. May God grant us the pleasure of seeing Him!

Masha'Allah! Brother, before you told me, I didn't know this!

I feel extremely happy upon reading this news. May we strive for Allah and may Allah grant us Jannah Ameen

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
there are many more to add to this, as about the sharaab we(inshaAllah we will be there) get to drink, to spent time with prophet saw etc as we know itt is PARADISE and the real one so the blessings there is countless.

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

Excellent information. Very interesting, I didn't know we'll be hairless when entering to Paradise!

May Allah forgive us and grant us Paradise

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:)
MashaAllah! good info...
May Allah make us those who enter paradise.ameen
You, however, left out the top reality of Paradise: Seeing God! The Qudsi hadeeth states that the dwellers of Paradise will periodically see God, as clearly as we see the full moon here on Earth on a clear night and it will be the one pleasure they love the most. May God grant us the pleasure of seeing Him!
yep I have heard about this, subhanaAllah, It would be THE BEST reward anyone can EVER hope for. SUBHANA'ALLAH, Ameen to your dua Ayman1