Remember and never forget!

palestine

Servant of Allah
Remember our prophet s.a.w, our beloved. He suffered for us so that we may unite. He suffered for us so that we may live in a society of peace, justice, and harmony. Remember that he loved ever culture, every race and that he did not discriminate nor degrade anyone based on their backgrounds. remember that he did not only think of himself but he thought of others as well. Remember that he had sacrificed his life for the sake of Allah, that he did everything he could so that the future generations (us) could live according to the deen. Have we forgotten or have we just become blind and deaf and oblivious of how much he worked for us to be among those who enter paradise. Remember that he had pleaded with Allah to make us among the best nations. Remember that he lost his wife, and uncle and many companions which he had loved just because he declared "oh people say: There is no God worthy of worship except Allah and you will be successful". so Remember that you are a Muslim, Remember that hardships of our Muslim ancestors and remember to never forget YOUR ISLAMIC IDENTITY.
Asalamu alaykum.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:wasalam: dear sister
JazzakAllahu Khairan for the important reminder.

May Allah grant our beloved Prophet Muhammad :)saw:) the highest position in Jannah. Ameen

Now hath come unto you an Apostle from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful.
But if they turn away, Say: "God sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

(Al Tawbah- The Repentance , 9.128-129)

May we never turn away from Islam, :inshallah:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
:salam2:

You know that last part...never forget your islamic identity sounds easier said then done. especially since I am sister.

palestine

Servant of Allah

You know that last part...never forget your islamic identity sounds easier said then done. especially since I am sister.

ur right it's easier said then done. but if you really love ur way of life and practice it, nothing can make you forget it, and nothing can stand in the way of it either. but it depends on how weak or strong you are to fight off the rest of the world and say hey "i am a muslim and i'm not afraid of my identity. cause this is who i am so do as you please". salam.

no offence to ur post but the truth is we should take action which most of us dont instead we jz talk...this is like every1 of us.....its jz like the prophet Muhammads (saw) example....he did not only make dua , he also did struggle which we dont do anymore including me....dua does help but we need to start the engine first so that the dua can help us :)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

:ma: this is a beautiful reminder, may Allah subhana wata'ala grant u jannatul firdowsa ameen and grant u success in this life and in the hereafter ameen.....:hearts:

:wasalam:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Jazak Allah khair for nice post masha Allah. May Allah make us among them who made our prophet (pbuh) happy. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

palestine

Servant of Allah
no offence to ur post but the truth is we should take action which most of us dont instead we jz talk...this is like every1 of us.....its jz like the prophet Muhammads (saw) example....he did not only make dua , he also did struggle which we dont do anymore including me....dua does help but we need to start the engine first so that the dua can help us :)

you're right. but it depends on you to take action since everyone is an individual of their own. dua is a powerful weapon but should also accept being a stranger and start being one as well. then truly you have proven to shaytan that your islam means alot to you. and this was not offensive at all. none taken. :salam2::hijabi:

nori suja'i

Wa'alaikoom salaam
Remember the conflict among ppl of Ansr n Muhajeereen, RasoolAllah s.a.w. made them united together as brothers?
i beg all of us pls to recite the du'a individually every day after prayer for our ummah no matter where we/they are.
The du'a is still the same as our Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. recited long time ago.

Bismillah Hirrohmaan Nirroheem (Surah:Al-Hashr/10)

Robbanakgr feerlanaa walee eghrwaneenal ladzeena sabaqoo naa bil emaan.
walaa taj'3l fee qooloo beenaa gheellal ladzee na'aamanoo
robbanaa in'naka ra'oofoorroheem.

Meaning:
Our Lord! forgive us and our brethren who came before us into the Faith, and leave not in our hearts rancour (or sense of injury) against those who have believed.
Our Lord! Thou Art Indeed Full Of Kindness, Most Merciful.
Ameen.