Sad and Shocked

:salam2:Recently read the story of a five yr old shaniya davis. She was sold as a sex slave by her mom. The guy who took her raped and killed her. The hotel camera caught him carrying her in and then out of the hotel. This story and photos has broken my heart. I cried all day yesterday. And i felt if it was islamic law these criminals would have been stoned to death with all this video evidence. But instead of that a lawyer is going to defend them. What can we do to protect our children that such thing would never happen to them. What can we do to change the law for child molesters since we live in a non muslim country.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

we have to seek Allah's protection by doing good deeds and Dua's.

we have to spead Islam so that Allah's love and fear enter hearts of ppl.

we have to make dua and try to estabilish govt who rule according to Quran and sunnah.

may Allah save us all!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
w'alaikum salaam

sister, we live in a cruel Dunya, just put your trust in Allah.
May Allah protect us all from shaitan's doing insha'allah

Kakorot

how would the law makers like it if that happened to their mum, sister, daughter or wife? I'm sure the law will change to suit them!

hana*

sadly this happens alot in our counties too but nobody knows of it. i wonder how many women and girls were raped by the troops in afghanistan and iraq during the war? what about the thousands of women in bosnia who were raped and then killed and the skulls of muslim bosnian men kicked about as footballs by the russians of the same race! i saw footage yesterday of troops standing and beating boys in iraq (of the age of 16) and nobody thinks twice, no minute silence ever for all these innocents who died in these countries.

if these people get away with it now, they most certainly will not on the day of judgement, and Allah is swift in reckoning.

palestine

Servant of Allah
yeah, that really is sad. she was such a beautiful innocent girl. but her mother was so heartless that she sold her. subhanAllah. i can't even process the countless number of children i've watched on nancy grace and most of them lead back to their parents either killing them or kidnapping them. it now has become a trend. it's disgusting. subhanAllah. inalillah wa ina ilaihi raji3uun.
wasalamu alaikum and may Allah swt protect every child in this world from the evil of others. ameen.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

seriously wow i cudn't believe how perverted such people are , dont have shame or sympathy
like wow :( this is such sad news and yea and how can a lawyer be so crazy after money to defend a guy like that

ShyHijabi

The victimization of innocent children is not a new trend nor is it isolated to the west. Remember that the Quran had to instruct people not to kill their children, specifically not to bury their daughters alive. Men were actually burying their infant daughters alive simply because of their gender!

And the sexual exploitation of children is as old as time. It is sick and I pray with every bit of my heart that this man will be given the death penalty...as well as the mother. Frankly her sin is greater since it was her DUTY to protect her child and instead she sold her to some murderer.

abuzakariya

Assalamu Alaikum sister Basicofislam, I would like to read more about this girl's death. Is it possible for you send links for articles of this story. Thanks

rightpath_357

AstagfirAllah! That's just DISGUSTING!!!!OMA- what excuse will the lawyer use? THAT HE JUST FELT LIKE IT????????!!!!!!!!!:angryred: i'm hating the mother who did that - her DAUGHTER who was 5 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!:angryred: :angryblue:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
i dont know why
but it sort of reminds me of the Jahiliyah time (the time of Ignorance)
where people used to bury their daughters alive
and now its happening in our world-but more in a modern way in my opinion

:tti_sister: Ya Allah please help protect our children in this world aminn

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

every day watching the news here in the US, i am always reminded of why we as muslim men should protect our muslim women, and how if America had only accepted islam, the societal in the country would be almost nonexistent.
:wasalam:

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
AstagfirAllah! That's just DISGUSTING!!!!OMA- what excuse will the lawyer use? THAT HE JUST FELT LIKE IT????????!!!!!!!!!:angryred: i'm hating the mother who did that - her DAUGHTER who was 5 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!:angryred: :angryblue:

Same here, how could she sell her own flesh and blood? I guess the insanity defense is what she would use, and she is insane for doing that in the first place. The sad thing about this situation is the media sensationalizes this one child, what about all the other little kids? There are so many kids out there that the media doesn't pick up and every once in a while a case like this comes up and people think its bizarre! IT happens all the time.

a_stranger

Satan's footsteps

How can man be so heartless :angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:???? This is the consequenss of following Satan's footsteps

24:21 O ye who believe! follow not Satan's footsteps: if any will follow the footsteps of Satan, he will (but) command what is shameful and wrong: and were it not for the grace and mercy of Allah on you, not one of you would ever have been pure: but Allah doth purify whom He pleases: and Allah is One Who hears and knows (all things).

Translation of the meanings of Quran

superbro

Brother of Islam
Dont worry. The child will be going straight to Jannah Inshallah.

The best we can do is look after ourselves and learn Islam and teach others.

rightpath_357

Dont worry. The child will be going straight to Jannah Inshallah.

The best we can do is look after ourselves and learn Islam and teach others.

I HOPE SO!!!!! I SAW HER PICTURE ON A SITE! so cute and INNCOENT! :'( did she KNOW THAT HER LIFE WOULD END SO DISGUSTINGLY AND WRONG??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!AstagfirAllah!:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred: thnk Allah that I have put swearing behind me- I cud be saying sum stuff that my Mum wud kill me 4 saying!:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::shymuslima1::tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
I HOPE SO!!!!! I SAW HER PICTURE ON A SITE! so cute and INNCOENT! :'( did she KNOW THAT HER LIFE WOULD END SO DISGUSTINGLY AND WRONG??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!AstagfirAllah!:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred: thnk Allah that I have put swearing behind me- I cud be saying sum stuff that my Mum wud kill me 4 saying!:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::shymuslima1::tti_sister:

:salam2: :D

This is really sad:( but the truth is this world is not a garden full of roses where nothing ugly appears! This is a world of DUSGUST! and a world full of PAIN! I ask Allah to help and protect the innocent.ameen
These things really digust me....I havent seen the girl, nor have I heard of her story except in here and I DONT WANT TO SEE SUCH THINGS FOR MY HEART CANNOT STAND THEM!
Sweet liltte sister I quoted you because I want you to calm down.

I know how you're feeling right now, but there is nothing you can do, and swearing will not turn the clock back, instead make dua that Allah protects the unprotected and guides the misguided ones.ameen
please try to calm yourself on these things and you have stated that you seeen her picture such things add to our emotions....since you're still young sweety I would advice not to look at those things....it's better to avoide them for your heart cannot hundle such things. <just a sisterly advice>
Love you for Allah's sake sweety:hearts:
dont be mad ok.......remeber she died young and she is in a better place:D
HUG hunny,:hearts: