Salaam, I am Stacey :)

LeedsMuslimah

Hello Brothers and Sisters :). I firstly would like to apologise for the overuse of 'smilies' and the way in which I will set out this message.

I am Stacey, a girl of 17 years old, born into a Christian family, but am non practicing. I have always had a great interest in the wonderful religion of Islam; and through this website, I hope to learn even more :)

I have always been confused about my own religion, I have never felt 100% connected to any one religion but over the past 1-2 years or so, I have been increasingly drawn towards the way of Islam.

I seek to find answers to my own questions, but would also like to help others in any which way I can :)

Insh'Allah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

We Alleicoumu Salam dear Stacey .

Dear Stacey we are very happy that you have joined us Mashallah,and you are most welcome.:)
I hope Inshallah that you will learn a loot about Islam here,and may Allah guide you.

If you need any help or question regarding Islam you can always ask me,and for Allah I will be more than happy and blessed to help you and answer you,Inshallah.

May Allah guide you and bless you.

Salam.

Asja

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
wsalam stacey
how are you? dont need to apologize about the smilies :) im in the habit too ;) its a gud way of putting a smile on ppl face and be more friendly i think
Enjoy your stay on the website ... islam is all about understanding and knowledge ... you are welcomed to ask as many quesitons and understand islam :) and when you love it pretty sure you will embrace it
If you need any help you can ask me and everyone else on the forum
take care
aslam o alikum

fada_all

assalamo alikom

dear sister Stacey, u r so welcomed here with TTI family , we r all ready for any question and so pleased .....

so im sure u will enjoy ur stay here between ur brothers and sisters .. please take things easy and don't hesitate in asking any thing that u find it vauge for u ,or make u confusing ....

we r all so happy to have a new sisters here

wa salam alikom

ur sisters khadija

LeedsMuslimah

Alhamdulillah.

Thankyou both for the kind advice, and I am sure that this forum will undeniably be of a great help to me Insh'Allah :)

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Welcome to TTI stacey there are sooo many people here that can help you answer the questions you have in mind about Islam or any other religion actually, alot of the brothers and sisters here are very intelligent. what i would recommend is to speak to the sisters about their life as a dignified muslimaat (muslim woman),

and there are sooo many people who came into Islam from christianity that were confused as well but came to know the truth. If you need to ask me anything i'll be happy to answer but the best answers will come from the sisters they can relate more

And I pray that Allah SWT guides you
take care

one more thing i usually advise everyone who wants to learn about Islam to watch Shiekh Khalid Yasin, he was also Christian, he's very intellegent and helps people understand ISlam in a very good way, search for his lectures on youtube.com if you have time

SisinIslam

Hey Stacy
im a revert sister in the UK, I would love to talk to you about Islam, and give you info, and help you in anyway possible:)
Do you have msn?
I tried to PM you but you have too many messages in your inbox:(

BigAk

Hello Brothers and Sisters :). I firstly would like to apologise for the overuse of 'smilies' and the way in which I will set out this message.

I am Stacey, a girl of 17 years old, born into a Christian family, but am non practicing. I have always had a great interest in the wonderful religion of Islam; and through this website, I hope to learn even more :)

I have always been confused about my own religion, I have never felt 100% connected to any one religion but over the past 1-2 years or so, I have been increasingly drawn towards the way of Islam.

I seek to find answers to my own questions, but would also like to help others in any which way I can :)

Insh'Allah.

:salam2:

Hi Stacey... We are so delighted that you'v decided to join our community here... My wife's name is Stacey actually... :D

If you don't mind me asking.. Where is Blackburn??

LeedsMuslimah

SwordofAllah: Thank you for referring me to Shiekh Khalid Yasin, I shall definitely give him a look on youtube later, but have recently been watch some videos upod Yusuf Estes :)
SisinIslam: I have managed to send you a pm :).

BigAK: Blackburn is in the North West of the UK, I'd say it's a good hour away from Manchester :).

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

hi Stacey :SMILY206: to TTI, hope u enjoy ur stay here and insha Allah learn alot about islam.

wasalam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom/ peace be upon you.

welcome to this great community on the internet, feel free to ask an questions.

this must proove helpful,(islamic kewords) http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=212706

The misconceptions thread, http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31326

And, make sure you make dua, that Allah guides you t the true path, we all will inshallah.
w/salam alikom/ peace be upon u

www.howdoipray.com -this may not interest you now, but inshallah in future :)... And Allah knows best

islam_best

Salaam sister,
you are most welcome sis. Hope you realize the truth. Any help sis feel free to ask. May Allah (SWT) guide you.Ameen.
Wasalaam

nafesa

muslim gurl
:SMILY206: to TTI hope you enjoy ur stay here and find it Beneficial
feel free to ask any question and may allah guide you and us.. Amiin

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:

Assalaam-o-alikum sister Stacey,

So nice to see your post. MashaAllah sister you are one of those lucky ones who Allah (SWT) has seleted to receive his good pleasure and his Jannah where they will live forever. One sign of this is that at such a young age when other girls think only about their nail polish or about who to choose as next date, you are reading Quran and thinking about the hereafter. Believe me sister... this is a great blessing from Allah (SWT).

So congratulations siter Stacey for achieving such blessings, and also welcome to TTI. You will find many revert sisters here who can help you in getting more and better understanding of Islam. And I am sure all the rest of us will love to help you in any way shape or form.

:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaama Aleekum sis stacey

Welcome and enjoy your stay and yes please ask questions if you have. We will help you insha Allah. May Allah guide you and may He guide all of us. Ameen

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
salaaaaaam sis
welcome to TTI
hope you learn more about Islam
May Allah guide you to Islam

palestine

Servant of Allah
Alhamdulillah.

Thankyou both for the kind advice, and I am sure that this forum will undeniably be of a great help to me Insh'Allah :)

Salam. You're a wonderful muslim already i believe by heart. because look at you, you'r already saying alhamdulillah and inshaAllah. InshaAllah you'll be a great muslim and inshaAllah you'll learn alot more. May Allah guide you to the straight path and may he make your journey a great one. ameen. salam.:hijabi: