Salam I'm new

eli.

Hey everyone:
I'm Elizabeth and I am new to this site I am what you can call undecided, however I feel close to my desition everyday, the reason why I choose Islam is a long story that I will submit as: tons of research for the most random reasons, plus I keep having weird dreams where I speak arabic ( I really don't, all i know is salam)
At this point the only reason why i consider myself undecided is mostly because Mexico is a beautiful contry, but is not very islamic at all, and I've only faces critisism about it and even my friends have gave me their back.
My dream is to meet muslims in Mexico and make new muslim friends so I can be around good influences
I don't wear a hijab or know how to pray I thought I will learn in time but is so difficult, I made a hijab out of stuff in my house but once I took it to the grocery store and I couldn't keep the eyes of people of of me it was disturbing.
I don't know what else to tell you, I'm a nice girl I promise
Thanks for reading :blackhijab:

BigAk

Salam alaikum sister Eli... We are so delighted to have you among us 1.5 billion Muslims around the world. Congratulations for finding the truth.

As far as the hijab, I am very sure that one or more of our sisters will be happy to send you a new hijab as a gift if you give them your address. I happened to be a brother, so I'll let a sister handle this.. :)

May Allah keep your heart on his right path and grant you His Jannah.. Ameen. :)

D.Ahmed

Believer
Salaam.

A very warm welcome to TTI Elizabeth, Insha-Allah (god willing) He is perhaps giving you guidance to you through your dreams and leading you to Islam :)

:SMILY206:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Peace be with you dear sister:D:D:D:D:D:D

aawww so sweeet to know you looking for the TRUTH! believe me YOU'LL find it with Allah's mercy and kindnesss....I guess you already did:D since you tried on the Hijab:D
and dont worry sister, the disturbing LOOK is alwaaaaaayssss gonna be there as loong as you are identified as a MUSLIM!:D so, keep your head up high and dont let the looks discourage you from pleasing Allah ta'ala:D
May Allah make it easy for you! ameeeen
InshaAllah cannot wait to read your shahada storrrrrrrryyyyy:D
o0h what a joyful day will that day be to you and to us as welll:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D
WeLCOME to TTI family!:D we're all here for you if you have any questions or concerns:D
Allah protect you now and alwaaaaaaaaaaayysssss:D WeLcOmE hOmE:D

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

Awwwwww that was such a cute introduction man! :D
And ofcourse ur a good gurl.. that part was so cute loOoOoll :D

A very warm welcome to you sister

fada_all

salam alikum dear ukhtii

so nice to hear about you and to have you among us as a member to this community , so have a warm welcome dear sister , hope you enjoy your stay with and so glad that allah swt guide you to the right path islam masha allah...
so feel free dear sister to ask any question we are insha allah ready to answer all your question and to be your family...alhamdolaillah

ur sis

icadams

As-salamu Alaykum wa-Raḥmatullāhi wa-Barakātuhu,

Welcome to TTI sister. Do not be afraid of making the decision to become a Muslim. Pleasing Allah is far more important than anything else that we will ever do in our lives. The following sites might be of some help to you in Mexico:

Al Markaz Asslafi
Centro Cultural Islamico de Mexico
Hispanic Muslims
Islamic Finder - Mexico

InshaAllah, you will be able to find other Muslims in your area that can help you.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Hey everyone:
I'm Elizabeth and I am new to this site I am what you can call undecided, however I feel close to my desition everyday, the reason why I choose Islam is a long story that I will submit as: tons of research for the most random reasons, plus I keep having weird dreams where I speak arabic ( I really don't, all i know is salam)
At this point the only reason why i consider myself undecided is mostly because Mexico is a beautiful contry, but is not very islamic at all, and I've only faces critisism about it and even my friends have gave me their back.
My dream is to meet muslims in Mexico and make new muslim friends so I can be around good influences
I don't wear a hijab or know how to pray I thought I will learn in time but is so difficult, I made a hijab out of stuff in my house but once I took it to the grocery store and I couldn't keep the eyes of people of of me it was disturbing.

Hello Elizabeth , how r u honey ? :)
Welcome to Islam and welcome home to the forum , I ask Allah to guide u to the right path .

Yes dear I believe you , u seem a nice & truthful girl , did u say the testifying " Shahadah " ? to become a Muslim we have to say it :)

It's : " I testify there is no God but Allah , and Muhammad is the massenger of Allah "

and please , if u need any help we are all here and I'm here , I'm Fatima from KSA , 17 years old .

Keep in touch my honey sister :)

.. FATIMA ..

eli.

Hello Elizabeth , how r u honey ? :)
Welcome to Islam and welcome home to the forum , I ask Allah to guide u to the right path .

Yes dear I believe you , u seem a nice & truthful girl , did u say the testifying " Shahadah " ? to become a Muslim we have to say it :)

It's : " I testify there is no God but Allah , and Muhammad is the massenger of Allah "

and please , if u need any help we are all here and I'm here , I'm Fatima from KSA , 17 years old .

Keep in touch my honey sister :)

.. FATIMA ..

No sister I haven't said my shahadah yet because I don't know any muslims whatsoever I have some online friends but I don't think is apropiate to say it like that, plus maybe I'm too corny or something but I want to say it to someone that means something to me, maybe that's wrong? I don't know haha but thanks for asking sister, my main issue atm is I live in a non muslim country and I don't have a hijab haha so as I said what I do is like mix stuff from my clothes I can't wait to get a real one :D and I don't know arabic but I'm confident all of that will solve soon

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
No sister I haven't said my shahadah yet because I don't know any muslims whatsoever I have some online friends but I don't think is apropiate to say it like that, plus maybe I'm too corny or something but I want to say it to someone that means something to me, maybe that's wrong? I don't know haha but thanks for asking sister, my main issue atm is I live in a non muslim country and I don't have a hijab haha so as I said what I do is like mix stuff from my clothes I can't wait to get a real one :D and I don't know arabic but I'm confident all of that will solve soon

May Allah help you , make sure Allah will not leave you alone :)
and I can help u with Arabic language , In sha'a Allah :)

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum sister
Welcome to ISLAM and TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :) May Allah increase ur faith and make it easy for u in this world and the hereafter.. Ameen
Enjoy ur stay :D
Take care

zainali

we are so happy to welcome u to islam sister elizabeth , im so proud to welcome u to religion called islam , inshallah u'll take a shahada one day soon and become a muslim :) , if u have any question about anything u can ask us , plz dont worry about anything , inshallah everything will be fine .

kiki18

Hey everyone:

ahh!!!! welcome sister!!!
i'm from mexico as well :D
i love my country also ^_^
y dejame decirte que islam a cambiado mi vida. Bienvenida y ruego que digas tu shahada muy pronto :)

eli.

ahh!!!! welcome sister!!!
i'm from mexico as well :D
i love my country also ^_^
y dejame decirte que islam a cambiado mi vida. Bienvenida y ruego que digas tu shahada muy pronto :)

WOW kiki I'm really surprised and happy to hear that you are Mexican I hope we can talk more in the future you made my day:blackhijab: