salat and zuhrs

carpy321

:salam2:
sorry for once again asking questions brothers and sisters :shymuslima1: at the moment my islamic family are away. They teach me everyhting.. i want to learn all the zuhrs for pray also the ayat ul kursi.. can any1 advise me? i really want to learn it as soon as possible! so when they come back they dont have to teach me as usual!
:wasalam:

suumaya

Asalamu alaikum
Your first question, Duhr, as far as i know Duhr is the secone prayer.
It's four rakah, I am not really sure if you asking how to pray or just want to know Duhr prayer!!!

Second Question, if you want to memorized Ayat ul kursi, go to Reciter.org, click on the chapter 2 and then aya 255.

carpy321

sorry sister not explaining myself to well lol..
when you pray you recite certains zuhrs of the quaran.. i dont no what zuhr to recite during any of the 5 prayrs... and any of the zuhr...
apolagies hope this is clearing, thank you for your help

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualycum brother,

In every Rakah of Prayer first Reading the Surah-Fatiha(chaper 1) is mandatory.After that u can recite any Surah which u have by hearted(Preferably u first by heart small surahs like chapter 100-114)or any three Ayahs of any surah.You can have a look here how to offer salah.
A step by step guide to offer Salah.

http://www.turntoislam.com/index.php?page=pray

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Actually i dnt knw wether you asked for this or for what.I did not understood what you want to say by Zuhrs..

Please keep us updated if u got the thing or ask again we all are here to help one another.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

i think the sister is asking about...which *suras* (chapters or verses) out of the Qura'an she needs to recite during prayers..

is this correct?

carpy321

i think the sister is asking about...which *suras* (chapters or verses) out of the Qura'an she needs to recite during prayers..

is this correct?

QUOTE]

yes :SMILY288: what chapters of verses to read during prayers.. sorri for all the debating :shymuslima1:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)