Saudi Women Attack Maid..

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:This is horrible.. the poor Muslim sister wanted to support her family!This is not the only case this week.Another One is under investigation about a maid that was found dead her body thrown in garbage.Death Penalty should be applied here.plain and simple houdoud. If this person dies to serve as an example for the futur.ya hafid ya sattar laanat Allah on such outrageous behavior.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
And what makes your relatives think that this doesn't exist in the UAE ? They are mistaken if they think it doesn't exist in the UAE.

I don't recall saying anything about my relatives thinking they had gone to a sin-free country. In fact, this has nothing to do with why they left. If anything, they left because they weren't comfortable living in a country that claimed perfection while hypocrisy was evident. For them, at least Abu Dhabi wasn't claiming to be perfect. Why Abu Dhabi? Well my uncle wasn't comfortable raising his daughters in the US and wanted to migrate to an Islamic country. Abu Dhabi may not be the perfect country but other options were far fewer in between.

And You make it sound as if the mentioned country doesn't have any laws protecting basic human rights of people.

Rather the enforcement of these laws is a problem, as is anywhere on this planet. It's a problem in India, Pakistan, KSA, UAE, UK , USA, China and so on & so forth. Yet we hear human rights problems only from China, KSA and a select few countries.

And I am not puzzled as to why.

I wouldn't have spent so much of my past time defending the Kingdom if I believed it had nothing good to offer. It holds a special place in the heart of all Muslims. I say what I say out of concern for it, not out of spite. I agree that it IS indeed singled out by the media and criticized. However, we as Muslims should come up with our own solutions and handle "our own business" before public criticism comes into play. We can't come up with solutions if we can't A. pinpoint our own problems and B. speculate on plausible solutions. Unlike the masses, our concern is well-intended and directed towards a positive income.

And You There should be a reform in the policies to protect the victims of domestic violence taking place in South Texas too especially in Hispanic and Black families.

I agree. Social reform should not discriminate and we're calling for it in all corners of the globe. The only reason Saudi Arabia is the current focus is because as Muslims we should make sure our own houses are clean first before calling on others to clean up their messes.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Domestic violence as in the cases of Hispanic and Black Americans is not the same as violent acts towards domestics in Saudi Arabia.

The bottom line is no matter what this is a case of abuse. It needs to be stopped.

Ahsen

:salam2:I a 100 percent with you on on that sister Sarah.

If you allow Appa,Where are the Great scholars that we often read quoted by brothers and sisters on here talking about matters that are tausends of kilometers away from their understanding of relative societies?What are they saying about this.What is their stance.I de be more than encouraged to read some fatwas and engagement on the matter Really!Away from any attempt to appear sarcastic.There must be some legal consequence.

wassalaam

True.Never heard these scholars coming out for a public issues.They just read some hadiths and their works is done.It's the same everywhere.

Tell me a single case in the whole arab world where the victim got justice.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
:salam2:

Nice! Another attack on Saudi Arabia. Please read the news from the other side too the Indonesian Govt. has already sent a team to Saudi Arabia to investigate the matter and the Saudi Govt. has promised to look into it seriously. Also the Indonesian Govt. has admitted the media is exaggerating the issue. The couple who killed the maid in Abha have already been arrested.

Maid abuse is everywhere Google yourself, if gruesome then go to Mexico!

Abu Talib

Feeling low

It is because Saudi represent the Islam in the whole world. Whatever they do is magnified because this is where Islam originated and this is where we have our holiest sites , Well i know brother at least you should admit that it is wrong act by them. i see you support saudi's no matter what so i am not gonna argue with you.

peace :)

This is the most vaguest response. How can Saudi Arabia represent Islam what are Muslims for then?. Why don't other issues get magnified like no Shirk in Saudi Arabia no intermixing which only Saudi Arabia implements according to Islam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

This is not about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It has nothing to do with Mexico.

This is about an individual who was attacked. It is about malicious wounding. This is about an individual was was purposely attacked.

Stay on topic. It is critical that the KSA put a stop to this violence.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Sisters and brothers;

this is our sister who is tortuted and beated by "muslims". Can any muslim do such things to other muslim and still say she/he is muslim?

Please pray Allah send angles to her to make her feel better and stop to argue about political matters.

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

It is not right that we say 'it occurs everywhere else'. This is like undermining the situation by not giving it the attention is deserves just because 'it happens elsewhere'. This is your Muslim sister tortured so badly!! Like Aapa said it is not about Saudi country, it is about what these arrogant fools did to their maid and how such situations are widespread and should not be ignored. Such arrogant people should be given hard labour for a long period of time for beating up a maid like that. Or else they better clean their hearts. How could they???!!! A Muslim is supposed to be kind and generous. It could be in the sight of Allah that the maid is better than these employers. Give salams even to the workers because the prophet pbuh said to give salams to those you know and those you do not know.

And why are some people sensitive to Saudi? When a situation is wrong you go by Islam, if some people are doing wrong then you go against it. Enjoin good and forbid evil wherever.

For the sister who had to go through unbearable torture like this, may God protect and put you in a good place, because the place you were in was a BAD place. May God protect all these workers from such horrible things happening to them.

Thanks for posting this. These things should not be ignored just because it happened in Saudi, but we need to work together to make sure these things don't happen. We need to clean our hearts so our mentality does not become like those cruel employers.

dna1987

Muslim Guy

This is the most vaguest response. How can Saudi Arabia represent Islam what are Muslims for then?.

Having consistent views is an important thing. Here you claim that that Saudi Arabia doesn't represent Islam, and that's what the Muslims are there for. When it suits you, you claim that they represent Islamic Shariah (the last thread). Please make up your mind.

:salam2:In order to criticize on the judgment of the system first study it then counter it. The judiciary system of Saudi Arabia is governed by Islamic Shari'ah and its a independent authority governed under Supreme Judiciary council. The judgments are passed using Qu'ran and Sunnah. If you doubt the justice then you doubt the Islamic Shar'ah at least its not based on man made laws which can be easily manipulated. Please have faith in Islamic Shari'ah

Why don't other issues get magnified like no Shirk in Saudi Arabia no intermixing which only Saudi Arabia implements according to Islam.
I already answered this for you in the last thread. No shirk in Saudi has been mentioned in different articles. And it doesn't have to be magnified (although I think it has been) because that is how things are meant to work!

If you want to bring more attention to those events, then please feel free to post a new thread about a recent current event involving the issues you wish to magnify. It's better to do that than post inconsistent posts on this thread.

Assalam alaikum.

Mairo

Maryama
Oh, what a shock! how very sad to hear this news. To Allah We Belong and To Him We Return. May Allah forgive her and grant her peace. I pray to God this is the last abuse of this kind to occur.

:tti_sister:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Having consistent views is an important thing. Here you claim that that Saudi Arabia doesn't represent Islam, and that's what the Muslims are there for. When it suits you, you claim that they represent Islamic Shariah (the last thread). Please make up your mind.

I already answered this for you in the last thread. No shirk in Saudi has been mentioned in different articles. And it doesn't have to be magnified (although I think it has been) because that is how things are meant to work!

If you want to bring more attention to those events, then please feel free to post a new thread about a recent current event involving the issues you wish to magnify. It's better to do that than post inconsistent posts on this thread.

Assalam alaikum.

Stop acting like a Mod which your not. No need to teach me what to post.

If you fail to understand I don't need to justify. What I meant here about Saudi is when you hear Islam the next thing is not Saudi. Islam is represented by Muslims and their character. Go ask reverts why they accepted Islam they wont say its because I liked Saudi Arabia or because of it.

Keep calm there is much to come in this world.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
brother @abu talib and @ dna:...plz be calm..and to be honest..not all the arabs are nice, some are also cruel, as i know...
but yes 90/80% are good muslims over there with kind heart and 10% or more than that some are cruel...,
here, i agree with brother abu talib in some reason that some ppl in saudi arabia are not good, and brother dna: ppl dont revert because they like saudi arabia, but because allah gives them hidayah..and i also agree with you, that saudi is good, as it is the beautifull place alhumdulillah.but some ppl there in saudi are bad, as i remember...

well, i am not trying offened any one here...but plz, be calm , may allah bless us all here ameen...

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Stop acting like a Mod which your not. No need to teach me what to post.

If you fail to understand I don't need to justify. What I meant here about Saudi is when you hear Islam the next thing is not Saudi. Islam is represented by Muslims and their character. Go ask reverts why they accepted Islam they wont say its because I liked Saudi Arabia or because of it.

Keep calm there is much to come in this world.

What do mods act like? I'm not sure.

I actually agreed with you in this post where you said Saudi Arabia doesn't represent Islam, but it is Muslims that represent Islam. In your very recent post in the other thread though, you said that Saudi Arabia represented Islam, and even though I disagreed with you there completely, I didn't reply because you were entitled to your own opinion in a subjective manner.

I'm just pointing out that you should be consistent, especially when you claim someone else (Korai_28) is making the "most vaguest post". It's not fair to choose polar opposite options when it suits you, so you can back up your point. You can post what you want though, it was more of a recommendation, that it's important to be consistent in your views.

'Allah is with me', I already know that reverts don't because they like or dislike a country. I know what Abu Talib meant, was just pointing out some inconsistency.

Assalam alaikum.

EDIT: I figured what you (Abu Talib) meant by the mod thing. You see, I go on another global events forum and often when news articles are posted on American or Israeli crimes, in that very thread, some posters start saying "Well, Israel does this well and Israel even donates money to the Palestinians". You are doing something similar here, but with Saudi Arabia.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
What do mods act like? I'm not sure.

I actually agreed with you in this post where you said Saudi Arabia doesn't represent Islam, but it is Muslims that represent Islam. In your very recent post in the other thread though, you said that Saudi Arabia represented Islam, and even though I disagreed with you there completely, I didn't reply because you were entitled to your own opinion in a subjective manner.

I'm just pointing out that you should be consistent, especially when you claim someone else (Korai_28) is making the "most vaguest post". It's not fair to choose polar opposite options when it suits you, so you can back up your point. You can post what you want though, it was more of a recommendation, that it's important to be consistent in your views.

'Allah is with me', I already know that reverts don't because they like or dislike a country. I know what Abu Talib meant, was just pointing out some inconsistency.

Assalam alaikum.

EDIT: I figured what you (Abu Talib) meant by the mod thing. You see, I go on another global events forum and often when news articles are posted on American or Israeli crimes, in that very thread, some posters start saying "Well, Israel does this well and Israel even donates money to the Palestinians". You are doing something similar here, but with Saudi Arabia.
Again you failed to understand. And its turning to be an argument so sorry we should abandon it. May be its the communication gap or just the mindset

Well I don't know how you define your analogy of comparison between Saudi Arabia and Israel. And I've read more than that so don't worry. The Hizbees even say Saudi Arabia buys from Israel...lol

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Not another Saudi bashing thread lol...

Yeah we got a lot to complain about about the place, but I don't see the hudood and 'signs' of Islaam being upheld anywhere else, do you? The only other countries that came near are busy fighting amongst themselves, killing one another... Go figure.

Sorry Appa, firstly for my post and secondly for this stupid discussion that has evolved...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.