simple n easy Pizza!!.yummy.

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
2100858658_25276f3aea.jpg
:salam2: here is the recipe for my favourite pizza,as i can make it in middle of night also.its so easy that my brother used to make it himself without telling to anyone.:lol:
hope its gud for alll pizza lovers..hmmmm

DOUGH
---
A readymade pizza dough available from bakery or
1 package active dry yeast (about 2 teaspoons)
1 cup warm water
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
pinch salt
Topping:
1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
(browned) ground beef or Italian sausage, broken up
1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
thinly sliced green pepper and onions,
1 small capsicum dices,1 small tomato thinly slicced.1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 to 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Preparation:
If making dough: Add yeast to the water and stir until dissolved. Add sugar, oil, flour, and salt. Set mixing bowl filled with dough in warm water for 5 minutes to rise. Pat dough out on a well-greased pizza pan or cookie sheet.
If pre-prepared dough,..yoohoo.just place dough on pan.
Layer toppings on dough in order listed. Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes(chees melted and bubbly) or untill u smell the pizza somuch tht u cannot keep it anymore in the oven.:lol:

pizza.jpg

ummi h

mashallah sister, it is an easy one to make.yummy... iv got your fudge recipe too and they are lovely.
dont know about making it in the middle of the night tho.....my hubby will think there's a thief in the kitchen.
jazakallah qeran sister for sharing.
wasalam

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
yummy!!!!

well our Best cooker at TTI,
:ma: this looooooks tasty
so you are encouraging me to make one, following your steps, i know inshaALLAH it will look and taste deliciouse
:lol::jumpclap:
Salamat Yadaki, well Done sis :biggrin:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
well our Best cooker at TTI,
:ma: :

woohoo.:SMILY34::SMILY34: way a compliment.m dancing now,
:laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing:
btw sister do not giv that compliment to any1 else, :SMILY286:as there can be only one best cook,:lol:
so haaappyyy to here tht u loved ur pizza.u must have posted me som.
:wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I want!! If I could only climb into the computer :lol:

Too bad I can't get halal sausage where I live.. :(

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
hello tabassum 07, u can replace that meat part by wat ever kinda meat u like. i do it with ground beef,sausage,canned tuna(it will definitely be halaal any where), browned chichek,..u can replace ur meat part by any meat u like.:D and still it will taste great.

Kakorot

:salam2:

look at the pizza i made :)

Attachments

• DSC00329.JPG
    DSC00329.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00330.JPG
    DSC00330.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 37

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
2100858658_25276f3aea.jpg
:salam2: here is the recipe for my favourite pizza,as i can make it in middle of night also.its so easy that my brother used to make it himself without telling to anyone.:lol:
hope its gud for alll pizza lovers..hmmmm

DOUGH
---
A readymade pizza dough available from bakery or
1 package active dry yeast (about 2 teaspoons)
1 cup warm water
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
pinch salt
Topping:
1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
(browned) ground beef or Italian sausage, broken up
1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
thinly sliced green pepper and onions,
1 small capsicum dices,1 small tomato thinly slicced.1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 to 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Preparation:
If making dough: Add yeast to the water and stir until dissolved. Add sugar, oil, flour, and salt. Set mixing bowl filled with dough in warm water for 5 minutes to rise. Pat dough out on a well-greased pizza pan or cookie sheet.
If pre-prepared dough,..yoohoo.just place dough on pan.
Layer toppings on dough in order listed. Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes(chees melted and bubbly) or untill u smell the pizza somuch tht u cannot keep it anymore in the oven.:lol:

pizza.jpg

hey great ... thanks for giving me this information ... i really was finding some ingredients to prepare pizza.. but found nowhere.. and (jasakallah) ifound it here ...thanks a lot:blackhijab:

Kakorot

:salam2:

alhamdulillaah it tasted good. i like sweetcorn :SMILY335: and i believe it was the first time i discovered how to use an oven :D thats why maybe i cooked it too long... :D :D