*sister Sakeena*

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

while i was searching around youtube i came across this video. its about sister SAKEENA. somebody made it for her. MASHA ALLAH its absolulty beautiful. may ALLAH subhana wata'ala bless that person and all of us amiin.

i hope she sees it..:)

This is dedicated to sister Sakeena....:hearts:

[yt]21YkRJq5hAM[/yt]

im sorry but who's sister Seekina?

she is/was a very active member of this...in high school I believe and reverted back to islam. Since finding Islam, she has been spreading dawah to school mates and her family, mainly her mother hates the idea of her be an open muslimah. she has not been to website in over month and is like family here to some members. when u revert to islam, u loose your family for a better one..insh'allah

malickabrother

save Palestine!
May Allah guide her? she might loose her family but she'll keep Allah inshallah and that's better and whatever problem she's got,May Allah give her Tawfih?Ameen

warda A

Sister
asalam aleikum
such a beautiful dedication, inshalla sakeena will view it and know how we all think of her
May Allah open her moms heart to let sakeena practice her religion without any impediment.ameen

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam wa ramatullah,

Allah help her and all the Muslims !! Amin.

Allah increase us all in Eemaan and make us do things for Him alone, Amin

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Jazak Allah khair for sharing it with us Sister Zaynab123. Who ever might have made that video may Allah have his mercy on that person and show more love and care for him as he showed for our little sister. Ameen.

May Allah have his mercy on our lil Sister Sakeena make things easy for her with increasing Iman and Taqwa. Ameen.

Yeah she is always in Duwas and will be insha Allah.

Almaas

Asalaam-u-alay-kum,

Aww, that is so sweet.

I hope Sister Sakeena is ok, and may Allah (SWT) give her strength and courage.

Wa-alay-kum-asalaam.

halah

:salam2:

Thank you so much sister Zaynab for sharing this vedio ,I do typ these words while tears in my eyes,I do love sister Skeena for the sake of Allah ,May Allay strengthen her Emaan , make things easy for her and support her to overcome all the difficulties she comes throug:tti_sister:

palestine

Servant of Allah
i made one notifying ppl that she would make a video. it was supposed to be done in ramadan but the sister was not online. asalamu alaykum wrwb

palestine

Servant of Allah
i really hope that Allah she will be ok. i have sent her an email. i'm guessing she'll respond when she gets the chance to do so secretly. inshaAllah. make dua for her inshaAllah. asalamu alaykum wrwb

hassana elkoussi

Gazak allah Khair, sis Zaynab.This is so thoughtful of you. May Allah reward you for your good intentions & I do pray for sister Sakeena that she remains steadfast in her eman.
:tti_sister: Ameen

Islam is Peace

she is/was a very active member of this...in high school I believe and reverted back to islam. Since finding Islam, she has been spreading dawah to school mates and her family, mainly her mother hates the idea of her be an open muslimah. she has not been to website in over month and is like family here to some members. when u revert to islam, u loose your family for a better one..insh'allah

JzkAllah khiryrun sister.
May Allah swt help her through all her struggles InshAllah Ameen

Sakeena

Asalamu alaykum

while i was searching around youtube i came across this video. its about sister SAKEENA. somebody made it for her. MASHA ALLAH its absolulty beautiful. may ALLAH subhana wata'ala bless that person and all of us amiin.

i hope she sees it..:)

This is dedicated to sister Sakeena....:hearts:

[yt]21YkRJq5hAM[/yt]

Oh, was this dedicated to me? Masha'Allah!!!!! :hearts: thank you sooo much!!! But I can't view it.. is there something wrong with it? Please help!!! The video link isn't there I want to see lol aww I'm honored :hearts: awwwww you guys! :shymuslima1:

arzafar

well im relatively new here but this thread is amazing and now after 1 1/2 years sister sakeena's seen it. :lol:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Welcome back sister. I know something happened but it's been so long, I don't remember what. Inshaa' Allaah all is good and if this is your first time on since 2008, then a lot of things have probably changed here (forum controls etc.).

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Mashallah, I didn't know who sister Sakeena is, but the video is beautiful, it made me cry. And I was pleasantly surprised to see sister Sakeena post here! :) I'm so happy she's seen her dedication video. I wonder who dedicated it....

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Mashallah, I didn't know who sister Sakeena is, but the video is beautiful, it made me cry. And I was pleasantly surprised to see sister Sakeena post here! :) I'm so happy she's seen her dedication video. I wonder who dedicated it....

A secret admirerrr? :D okay jokes aside im happy for you sister sakeena because there's so many brothers and sisters who love you for the sake of Allah, aww so sweet :)

MutlekM

I dont know sister Sakeena but InshaAllaah Allaah will help her with any problems she has.
:wasalam: