Yearning Slave
Masya-Allah

:salam2: brother Nabeel

Sorry for the re-posting. I thought I was first. :shymuslima1:

Thank you for the thread.

:wasalam:

Nurain

ASsalam alaikum

HEhe does not matter who is first and last. JazakAllah khair sister for the thread post..... in TTI there are many repeat threads all serve as a reminder to us with good intention

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Even if it's a repeat...some people do miss the first ones (I did!)..so it helps to have reminders like that re-posted!

The one about eating with the left-hand hit me hard..I'm a lefty..so I often forget to eat and drink with my right..I have to have someone remind me..or I have to take some technical measures to get around it (I put my hand behind my back..lol)..*sigh*..

Inshallah with this reminder in mind..I will be better at keeping up with using my right hand..because it's kind of scary!

Jazaka Allah Khair

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
honestly? i don't like 'em brother!
who told us that the shaytan looks like that man ???
in this case we lie about the shaytan appearance!
and we muslims aren't supposed to lie on nobody even shaytan!(Coz he's a nonbeliever jin),we're not able to lie on kuffar? are we?
we need an authentic proof before saying something related to religion of islam!
and shaytan is somebody mentioned in Qur'an al Karim
thank you

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Apologies

honestly? i don't like 'em brother!
who told us that the shaytan looks like that man ???
in this case we lie about the shaytan appearance!
and we muslims aren't supposed to lie on nobody even shaytan!(Coz he's a nonbeliever jin),we're not able to lie on kuffar? are we?
we need an authentic proof before saying something related to religion of islam!
and shaytan is somebody mentioned in Qur'an al Karim
thank you

Salaam brother,

I apologise if you find the videos disturbing. I was playing by ear as the videos hold reminders and things we should avoid as Muslims, Insya-Allah.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
May Allah reward you my dear brother,I have no doubt in your intentions,but we should as muslims to look for the authentic videos or anything related to our Deen ,SAlam Alikom