The World's Biggest Family

Kakorot

***uncover Hair & Face ***

The world’s biggest family: The man with 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grandchildren

Ziona Chana lives with all of them in a 100-room mansion His wives take it in turns to share his bed It takes 30 whole chickens just to make dinner. He is head of the world’s biggest family – and says he is ‘blessed’ to have his 39 wives.

They live in a 100-room, four storey house set amidst the hills of Baktwang village in the Indian state of Mizoram, where the wives sleep in giant communal dormitories.

You treat this place like a hotel: With 100 rooms the Ziona mansion is the biggest concrete structure in the hilly village of Baktawng

The family is organised with almost military discipline, with the oldest wife Zathiangi organising her fellow partners to perform household chores such as cleaning, washing and preparing meals.

One evening meal can see them pluck 30 chickens, peel 132lb of potatoes and boil up to 220lb of rice.

The wives and I: Mr Ziona Chana poses with his 39 wives at their home in Baktawang, Mizoram, India

He even married ten women in one year, when he was at his most prolific, and enjoys his own double bed while his wives have to make do with communal dormitories.

He keeps the youngest women near to his bedroom with the older members of the family sleeping further away – and there is a rotation system for who visits Mr Chana’s bedroom.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

SubhanAllah, I am speachless. It is too many wives Astagfirullah.SubhanAllah,that this aslo is happening today.

:wasalam:

nassie93

Astaghfurulah, is the man crazy!! But dayumn! Do the brothers and sisters even know each other? 94 children mashallah. :S

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

Then there are those non-muslims who laugh at Islaam for limiting the number of wives to four. Yet they look on something like this with positive fascination and you'd be hard pushed to find any clear condemnation of people like this man.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum Dear All,

pls Don't Copy and past unuseful posts when you could share us more useful one

<wasalam>

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu'alaykum,

Then there are those non-muslims who laugh at Islaam for limiting the number of wives to four. Yet they look on something like this with positive fascination and you'd be hard pushed to find any clear condemnation of people like this man.

Wa'alaykumassalam

This was exactly what I was also going to say. I'd like to see how those anti Islaam people think about this.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I was curious and googled this story and looked at the different reactions of people on different message boards and sites. For the most part, people are saying things like
"Well, if he's happy, its none of our concern" or saying how he's able to keep so many people together and happy.

Here's another reaction:
"He should be made as a model in the United Nations as of how "mutual love and respect" can be
observed and honored! "

There is sooo much double standard in this world. If this guy was muslim, all the sites would be full of negativity and hate comments. Not fair.