There is no celebration of new year

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli

Selam alejkum
Muslim Brothers and Sisters there is no celebration of new year for us muslims
because we have a lot arguments which stop us celebration of new year.
I'm so sorry I can't write in english these ayats of Kur'an but I'll tell you where you can find in the Kur'an.In Kur'an there are these ayats :
Suratul En-Nisa , the ayah 89 ,
Suratul El-Maide , 51 ,
Suratul El-Mumtehine , 1 ,
Suratul Ali-Imran ,118 ,
Also Suratul El-Fatiha 5-7 .
The fete of the new year isn't our fete.This fete is of catholic and orthodox ,but not of our.Muslims have two fete ,annual is the eid (Fiter Bayram and Kurban Bayram) while the weekly is friday (juwmul-xhumua) .ALL-LLAH knows best.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Thank you very much dear brother for sharing with use these importante and benefical informations Mashallah,and Inshallah they will be usefull for all of us.:)

May Allah bless you dear brother.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Assalamualaikum I agree with all of you and furthermore it is very illogical to celebrate new year because one more year is reduced from life and we arent tired of celebrating.

LeedsMuslimah

The New Year is merely a change of number; nothing special at all about it, and is something that I don't see the need to be celebrated. Many, many people just use it as an excuse to party and drink.

May they soon realise, Insh'Allah.

LeedsMuslimah

I just feel as if I have to write this, I have to get it off my chest because I feel that you; my fellow Brothers and Sisters will understand me :)

Well tonight it is New Years Eve, I myself am not celebrating it, and have instead chosen to come on the computer instead, but, my mother and Stepdad and my sister (who is 15) have all invited friends/family around to the house. They are all drinking ridiculous amounts of alcohol, I can count 5 crates of beer, but then there are the bottles of wine....

I am sat upstairs on my own, and we have about 15 people downstairs all drinking alcohol, all 'karaoke-ing', all shouting and singing (I can hear them from here), there are teenagers drinking; not 18/19 year olds, I mean 14/15 year olds :(

It saddens me to be in the same house as them whilst they are committing such acts, I feel like I am the odd-one-out tonight; but am glad at the same time, because I know I have Allah watching over me, and I would never get involved with such ghastly things.

Sorry if this post did come across as a rant, I just feel as if I have to talk to people who would understand my POV.

Insh'Allah :)

crank

I just feel as if I have to write this, I have to get it off my chest because I feel that you; my fellow Brothers and Sisters will understand me :)

Well tonight it is New Years Eve, I myself am not celebrating it, and have instead chosen to come on the computer instead, but, my mother and Stepdad and my sister (who is 15) have all invited friends/family around to the house. They are all drinking ridiculous amounts of alcohol, I can count 5 crates of beer, but then there are the bottles of wine....

I am sat upstairs on my own, and we have about 15 people downstairs all drinking alcohol, all 'karaoke-ing', all shouting and singing (I can hear them from here), there are teenagers drinking; not 18/19 year olds, I mean 14/15 year olds :(

It saddens me to be in the same house as them whilst they are committing such acts, I feel like I am the odd-one-out tonight; but am glad at the same time, because I know I have Allah watching over me, and I would never get involved with such ghastly things.

Sorry if this post did come across as a rant, I just feel as if I have to talk to people who would understand my POV.

lets make dua for them to find the ALLAH (cc)

maryjo

Well ur no odd-ball here LOL, neither are the millions of people doing what ur doing now!!!
U just happen to be in a location where u got a few people doing some bad stuff-as long as u know what's right then u will never be ODD! May Allah bless u and help u endure ur surroundings

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Selam alejkum
Muslim Brothers and Sisters there is no celebration of new year for us muslims
because we have a lot arguments which stop us celebration of new year.
I'm so sorry I can't write in english these ayats of Kur'an but I'll tell you where you can find in the Kur'an.In Kur'an there are these ayats :
Suratul En-Nisa , the ayah 89 ,
Suratul El-Maide , 51 ,
Suratul El-Mumtehine , 1 ,
Suratul Ali-Imran ,118 ,
Also Suratul El-Fatiha 5-7 .
The fete of the new year isn't our fete.This fete is of catholic and orthodox ,but not of our.Muslims have two fete ,annual is the eid (Fiter Bayram and Kurban Bayram) while the weekly is friday (juwmul-xhumua) .ALL-LLAH knows best.

:ma:

May Allah bless you for this, you are right, we have only Two Eids to al Muslims to celebrate
jazak Allah kul Khair