This is the real Israel

masihuddin

The war crimnals of Israel who are carrying out the Holocast in Gaza and Palestine should be broght to Justice The questin is how?

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Those who support or try to justify this kind of images in anyway or with any "but",should be exterminated or thrown to live among animals.I have no other words for this.Powers among nations change and soon these images will be a witness against these pigs filthy Schweine,when it will be their time to pay back.Everyone then will understand that they will only have what they deserve.Am sorry for my harshness but I cannot express myself differently in the face of such Barbary ,I can not stay silent either.

JenGiove

:salam2:

The problem with films like this is that it is biased towards one group or another. Just as there are thousands of "propaganda" films against Islam and Muslims "proving" their hatred and "proving" their conspiracy to kill kill kill, so too there are films from the other side. There was one segment showing the president at a speech to the AIPAC where he talked about supporting the military of Israel...

That speech was made by SENATOR Obama and not by President Obama back in March of 2007. I imagine he has learned alot since then. As of yet, I have not read the transcript of his latest speech to them so I can't comment on that. EDIT: I just found the speech so included it here. I'm still reading it.

2007 Speech: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2007/03/obamas_aipac_speech_text_as_pr.html

2011 Speech: http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/05/22/transcript-of-obamas-remarks-to-aipac/

justoneofmillion

The problem with films like this is that it is biased towards one group or another. Just as there are thousands of "propaganda" films against Islam and Muslims "proving" their hatred and "proving" their conspiracy to kill kill kill, so too there are films from the other side. There was one segment showing the president at a speech to the AIPAC where he talked about supporting the military of Israel...

That speech was made by SENATOR Obama and not by President Obama back in March of 2007. I imagine he has learned alot since then. As of yet, I have not read the transcript of his latest speech to them so I can't comment on that. EDIT: I just found the speech so included it here. I'm still reading it.

2007 Speech: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2007/03/obamas_aipac_speech_text_as_pr.html

2011 Speech: http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/05/22/transcript-of-obamas-remarks-to-aipac/
Stay away from this,if the moderators or Brother Mabsoot do not finally do or say something here u gonna hear me,am telling you.I will make a hundred different Ids if that is what it takes and boycott every thread you open,enough is enough,I got all your game and every nuance you use to try and mislead people ,You can't slide it subtle with us with two or three fatwas you post to some genuine new Muslim or youngster , trying to arrogantly teach them their religion, keep that in mind ,wie widerlich!!!This is not a place to work for the government or for Israhell. If they prefer kuffar to Muslims and don't finally understand what you are doing, am out here.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
May Allah punish those zionist war criminals and those whose support them - by military, political or financial helps.

p.s. justoneofmillion, don´t try to mention about kind of help from USA to those zionists - Jen wouldn´t like it.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

ROTFL! Thank you dear sister...you made me laugh and feel better. xo

Me too need something to feel better after seeing cruelty of zionist rats day after day and dirty work of those leaders whose justify they murders as "right to defend the security of they terrorist state".

justoneofmillion

you got the heart to laugh in such a thread!.That is why Appa went away because of you ,after having helped so many people in here so many became Muslims thanks to her help across the years.She gave so much to TTI afterwards she ended up sending me an email explaining why she could not stand the atmosphere anymore,because she could see what other did not,yet nobody believed or understood her,her own brothers turned against her.She could see the disguised racism between the lines,she could discern the arrogance of the slave master coming out of your attitude because of her experience and sensitivity,she could see how you sneak and try to separate among brothers auzubillah.I wouldn't exchange your mediocrity with her insight and passion for this Deen for the world.

JenGiove

Me too need something to feel better after seeing cruelty of zionist rats day after day and dirty work of those leaders whose justify they murders as "right to defend the security of they terrorist state".

I remember one clip that struck me hard was the bombing in the marketplace...I mean, what's so threatening about an open air market? What, were there missles hiding in the carrots? PLEASE!

justoneofmillion

By Allah jalla wa Alla you Zionists will never win against Islam,no matter how much deception you use,you are going down and time will teach you,say whatever you want now,throw your cards the facts are ahead..You uncultured fools don't understand history enough to know that tyranny can never last eternally,it never did especially when you have in front 1.6 billion strong nation growing everyday at your doors and everywhere else.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
During the 2008 - 2009 war Palestinians were hide they missiles into mosques, schools, hospitals, pharmacys, homes, under the beds of children - even if someone believes words of zionist war criminals.

JenGiove

During the 2008 - 2009 war Palestinians were hide they missiles into mosques, schools, hospitals, pharmacys, homes, under the beds of children - even if someone believes words of zionist war criminals.

Sister, I think our language difference is showing here....were you speaking facts or were you using the "voice" and "reasoning" that the zionists used to justify the odd targets....such as mosques, schools, children's beds...

Idris16

By Allah jalla wa Alla you Zionists will never win against Islam,no matter how much deception you use,you are going down and time will teach you,say whatever you want now,throw your cards the facts are ahead..You uncultured fools don't understand history enough to know that tyranny can never last eternally,it never did especially when you have in front 1.6 billion strong nation growing everyday at your doors and everywhere else.
:salam2: Now let's calm down. We shouldn't use the word ''Zionists'' for everyone. I don't think it's good word to use when we have so many enemies. We use a better word which fits many people like ''Kâfir Aggressors''. And let's remember we don't get victory through numbers. Sadly there are Muslims who love to see Muslims flock to Europe in their thousands calling it a ''victory''.

justoneofmillion

:salam2: Now let's calm down. We shouldn't use the word ''Zionists'' for everyone. I don't think it's good word to use when we have so many enemies. We use a better word which fits many people like ''Kâfir Aggressors''. And let's remember we don't get victory through numbers. Sadly there are Muslims who love to see Muslims flock to Europe in their thousands calling it a ''victory''.
Akhi al Karim, if you do not know all the implication and accumulated reasons we are talking about this subject better leave it.Am out of this discussion anyways now.Jazakallahu khairan

justoneofmillion

Sister, I think our language difference is showing here....were you speaking facts or were you using the "voice" and "reasoning" that the zionists used to justify the odd targets....such as mosques, schools, children's beds...
There is no language difference.Tthat is what you say when you have no justification,the images speak for themselves.There is in fact a huge culture,human and intelligence difference at the advantage of Sisterharb.You can not talk about language difference with people who speak 6 languages more than yourself,it is laughable.International affairs apparently sound like mandarin to you.You understand nada.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Ok members. What if we will return back to crimes of zionists and stop talking about personal qualities of members? Br mabsoot soon beat all of us.

justoneofmillion

Ok members. What if we will return back to crimes of zionists and stop talking about personal qualities of members? Br mabsoot soon beat all of us.

:salam2:I agree sisterharb keep posting and informing us i will not read posts from that member anymore.May Allah swt reward you with good for your intention and all the dedication you have given to Palestine.May allah give you strenght and courage he is the source of all perseverance.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

My beloved brothers and sisters how are you.

Jameel and Sister Harb...I know the same blood flows in our veins. We love Allah.

JenGiove...how are you.

What we need to understand is JenGiove you need to reeducate yourself on history. What you have been fed to this point is exactly what I fight against here in the USA. You have been fed drivel by those in charge.

Let me illustrate. The history textbooks in the US never tell us about what happened in many of the major plantations in the States. You know you can not even purchase the Dvd collection of Roots in a store. Walmart does not carry the Roots collection in its stores. You have to order on line.

The slaves were not obedient and scared. They were rebellious. Here is one to ponder. As slavery grew did you know the kitchens were taken out of the manor. The slaver owner was too scared to sleep. The slaves were setting fires. This is a mere example of what happens when one is oppressed. The human spirit fights. It is in our nature. The truth just did not make it into the history books. Read the autobiography of Frederick Douglas. He ran and ran and kept on running.

The plight of my brothers and sisters in Palestine makes it my burden. Each child that is killed by American made missiles is my sin. The facts are there.
If you want a good laugh to see how ignorant the American Jew is please watch this link:http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2011/05/feeling-the-ignorance-at-aipac-2011/.

There is a bias. The United States of America is simply the non-legal pleasure serving female to Israel. Look at what the might Congress did; they bowed down to their lord this week.

And Alhumdullila to my Egyptian brothers and sisters for opening the doors of Rafah.

Jameel and Sister Harb...keep up the education of our peoples. Mabsoot, thank you for allowing me to speak my mind.

DanyalSAC

May Allah punish those zionist war criminals and those whose support them - by military, political or financial helps.

p.s. justoneofmillion, don´t try to mention about kind of help from USA to those zionists - Jen wouldn´t like it.

Ok then, here let me!

[yt]3BZ-Ye0nTGo[/yt]

Just FYI - the "pro Israeli advocate" who knocked the camera out of the woman's hand is William J. Murray, the founder of the Religious Freedom Coalition. I went to their website yesterday and asked if the "Religious Freedom" they support is for Christians only and their reply this morning was very hateful and anti-Islam. I will not post it here.