This is the real Israel

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We, the Muslims Peoples of the World, the Ummath, do not tolerate oppression of our brothers and sisters. The advent and inclusion of the internet has given us an opportunity to see for ourselves the levels of deception that have been allowed upon us. This deception includes genocide. This is what many of the members of this forum are posting.
We urge others to join us in stopping the mass murder of the Muslim Peoples. It is that simple. We have identified the oppressors. There is no gray area. These are innocent human lives. This is not a time to reach for the dictionary and play semantics.

May Allah subhana talla reward those who are sincere.

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: Reminds me of this hadith, sorry if i forget some wording

"it is a muslims job to help a muslim whether oppressed or oppressor, If he is oppressed it is your job to help him against his oppression if he is a oppressor than it is your job to stop him from oppressing"

Alu alam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2: Reminds me of this hadith, sorry if i forget some wording

"it is a muslims job to help a muslim whether oppressed or oppressor, If he is oppressed it is your job to help him against his oppression if he is a oppressor than it is your job to stop him from oppressing"

Alu alam

It is muslim job to stop oppressing anyone, muslim or non-muslim.

JenGiove

:salam2: Respected sister harb,

I was going to send this by pm but decided to just send it here. Inshallah, this will be my last post in this thread.

sister harb said:
It is muslim job to stop oppressing anyone, muslim or non-muslim.

I agree with your statement but would add that it should be the responsibility of every human to stop or prevent oppression to anyone else. My original comment <which got this thread started on it's derailment> was simply that the video that you posted was exactly like all those videos you see on you tube showing <thus, in their mind, proving> that Muslims teach hatred and violence. By posting this video and saying "LOOK! This proves Israel is violent" <which I'll grant you>, you were doing the same thing in the same way as the Zionists that you hate so much.

Taken from Islamqa.com regarding knowledge:

There is no goodness in knowledge which is not confirmed by action, or words which are not confirmed by deeds:

“O you who believe! Why do you say that which you do not do?

Most hateful it is with Allâh that you say that which you do not do”

[al-Saff :2-3]

Where does it say that you are allowed to use with your brother what you have already condemned another for using? It doesn't make sense.

Any group or organization can take snip-its and clips and flashes of still shoots and make it into a propaganda film <which this is> for their own needs. I was only trying to point that out <not agreeing one way or the other about Zionists/Zionism> when Justoneinmillion attacked me unfairly.

“Allaah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allaah loves those who deal with equity”[al-Mumtahinah 60:8]

I thought that maybe I wasn't understanding the definition of Zionist correctly so I asked. The responses I got were not what I expected. My question was treated as a joke. I can understand however that emotions may have been stirred up a bit but when I tried to post links to sites proving that all Jews didn't support the Zionist movement in how it treats Palestinian people...and these were international organizations...again it was pass off.

“and say: ‘My Lord! Increase me in knowledge’”
[Ta-Ha 20:114]

“Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allaah will make a path to Paradise easy for him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, Kitaab al-‘Ilm, 10)

Let me make this clear to you, because of this thread, I've done alot of research and about the only things I know for sure is this..

1) If Jews want to have a country of their own, fine, that should be their right.

2) Palestine should have recognition in the UN for their statehood. Why this isn't a "no-brainer" is beyond me.

3) No one should have to die, on either side, for these two things to happen. When the Zionist hard-liners decided to invade someone else's land, it was just like the settlers invading America when the Indian's lived freely. Its not right.

There is nothing I can do to stop the situation in the middle east. I can't make the wars end. I can't make the death stop. I can't make the governments shut up so that they can listen.

What I CAN do is learn more about the real Islam, the real teaching of the Qur'an and Sunnah and open my mouth and pass that on to others who are not seeking it out. I already do that. On Facebook, in my email signatures, in the supermarket, to my husband and friends, and by greeting loudly Hijabi's with "Asalaamu Alaikum" as I see them on the street.

Peace is achieved one person at a time. If I can prevent one person from hating just a little bit less...

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2: Respected sister harb,

I was going to send this by pm but decided to just send it here. Inshallah, this will be my last post in this thread.

Hi Jen,

Good idea to post it here.

..the video that you posted was exactly like all those videos you see on you tube showing <thus, in their mind, proving> that Muslims teach hatred and violence

This video is just an accumulation of news reports from western media sources and although I didn't watch the entire video (contains Music), its actually up to the viewers discretion as to how they choose to interpret the contradictory statements of the Israeli government representatives and the news reports which prove them wrong.

By posting this video and saying "LOOK! This proves Israel is violent" <which I'll grant you>, you were doing the same thing in the same way as the Zionists that you hate so much.
You forgot to add that Zionists actually DO do most of the killing and commit the war crimes, I think this is the detail you overlook in your judgements most of the time.

Taken from Islamqa.com regarding knowledge:

There is no goodness in knowledge which is not confirmed by action, or words which are not confirmed by deeds:

“O you who believe! Why do you say that which you do not do?

Most hateful it is with Allâh that you say that which you do not do”

[al-Saff :2-3]

Where does it say that you are allowed to use with your brother what you have already condemned another for using? It doesn't make sense.
I kindly request you to stop trying to teach Muslims their religion. Its inappropriate for you to do this and none of us appreciate you applying these Ayaat to this context without any authority. Just leave it be, I can't tell you to 'Fear Allaah' because you don't believe, but you really should, before you try using His words like this.

Would you take the words of a Professor of Science or a medical doctor or some other expert and attempt to interpret and apply them to a random context? You would be very stupid to do so. These are the words of Allaah, if you want to stick around on a Muslim site, I request you show some more respect for the Qur'aan.

Any group or organization can take snip-its and clips and flashes of still shoots and make it into a propaganda film <which this is> for their own needs. I was only trying to point that out <not agreeing one way or the other about Zionists/Zionism> when Justoneinmillion attacked me unfairly.
Any individual who isn't part of any organisation can easily see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears the contradictions in Israeli policies towards the Palestinians. Just switch on your TV and take off your Uncle Sam sunglasses. (The truth isn't that blinding, trust me).

I thought that maybe I wasn't understanding the definition of Zionist correctly so I asked. The responses I got were not what I expected. My question was treated as a joke. I can understand however that emotions may have been stirred up a bit but when I tried to post links to sites proving that all Jews didn't support the Zionist movement in how it treats Palestinian people...and these were international organizations...again it was pass off.
Thankyou, we know not all Jews are Zionists.

Let me make this clear to you, because of this thread, I've done alot of research and about the only things I know for sure is this..
Good.
1) If Jews want to have a country of their own, fine, that should be their right.

2) Palestine should have recognition in the UN for their statehood. Why this isn't a "no-brainer" is beyond me.
Palestine was already a state prior to the declaration of Israel; if Jews want their own state, and America is so concerned for this to be and insists on giving support, then how about we start off with giving the Jews one of the American states? It might not be big enough, maybe two of them?

Lets see you and your neighbours pack your bags and give up your homes to Jewish settlers, hows that going to go down with you? Not very well, I imagine. Any other suggestions?

There is nothing I can do to stop the situation in the middle east. I can't make the wars end. I can't make the death stop. I can't make the governments shut up so that they can listen.
Don't worry, none of us are holding our breath on this one..
What I CAN do is learn more about the real Islam..
This is great, please continue to do this. Remember your limits as a non-Muslim in using the Qur'aan and evidence from the Hadeeth, you are not qualified to apply these to various contexts, the average Muslim isn't even qualified to do this.

Peace is achieved one person at a time. If I can prevent one person from hating just a little bit less...
Peace is achieved through delivering justice. There is no peace without justice and the world powers can continue playing their games all they like, but until they deliver justice they will have no peace.

I leave you with the short incident which demonstrates how world leaders today, could maybe sleep a little easier:

One afternoon a Roman emissary arrived in Madeenah on important diplomatic business with the Khaliph.

When he enquired as to the whereabouts of 'Umar radiAllaah anhu, he was directed to a man sleeping peacefully under a tree: with no bodyguards, no weapons, no fortifications and no security.

The Roman messenger marvelled at this sight: the sight of the leader of millions of people sleeping peacefully under a tree without a care in the world. He then remarked his famous words that remain etched into history until today:

'O Umar! You ruled. You were just. Thus you were safe. And thus you slept.'

Have a nice day.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear brothers and sisters

I thought I would not post here in this thread, but now I believe I must do it.

It IS the truth that whats written on the top in the Occupied Land called "Israel"'s Parliament is "The state of Israel is from the Nile to the Euphrates." Its crystal clear from this statement alone, what their real target is. If you doubt about this, just ponder on what the Israeli Flag represents. Its reality and facts, not just assumptions and biased statements of "a Muslim guy".

"The flag was designed for the Zionist Movement in 1891. It became a Jewish symbol starting in late medieval Prague, and was adopted by the First Zionist Congress in 1897." (For reference, look: Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs publication The Flag and the Emblem by art historian Alec Mishory, wherein he quotes "The Provisional Council of State Proclamation of the Flag of the State of Israel" made on October 28, 1948 by Joseph Sprinzak, Speaker).

So this is not a Secret, but pure fact that Israel will do each and everything to occupy the land between Nile and Euphrates. We may say US is the Super Power. Let me mention this very clearly here. US managerial bodies are Puppets of this Occupied Land called "Israel". Need proof?

I do not want to bring way back proofs to make this post long, thus let me put here what we have seen within last few weeks only.

The Occupied Land called "Israel"'s PM visited US to meet Barack Hussain Obama recently. Obama has said in the Media that the "Israel" should go back to the Border of 1967 as the Only Way to get peace to the area, according to him. Did you see how Natenyahu showed his power over US and Obama? Not far, he "scolded" and refused angrily infront of Obama, in the White House itself.

What happened then? The US Parliament gave chance to him to speak in it, and repeat his refusals and promoted Zionists' claim that they will never leave even an inch from the lands they have occupied.

Then there came the time Barack Hussain Obama to meet American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), and to accept his defeat.

In 2008, Barack Obama, the Democratic presidential candidate, pandered to pro-Israeli voters and Israel by promising in a speech addressed to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), that Jerusalem would forever remain "the undivided capital of Israel".

"[The statement] means that the parties themselves - Israelis and Palestinians - will negotiate a border that is different than the one that existed on June 4, 196... It allows the parties themselves to account for the changes that have taken place over the last forty-four years, including the new demographic reality." This is what he has said in his last speech to AIPAC. You may ask about those 3 dots after 196. Don't be surprised, thats how he said that. Did not say 7. Watch the Video if you doubt it.

I sincerely appreciate the work of my dear sister Harb to awaken the TTI family on this issue and keeping them on the firm position as they are.

Jazakumullahu Khairan katheera all my dear brothers and sisters who have contributed this thread in a CONSTRUCTIVE way.

Wassalam 'ALaikum Wrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh