TWO GREAT NEWS

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
my dears,it remains only few hours and I'll be on the ship...
I made a long dialogue with my father about Islam,I give him an italian copy of Quran and I let him say the Shahada.I hoped for him and my mum that when I'll come back he will be sure of his belief.I had a shiver when he pronounced those words,because he never did it before...subhanallah

The other news it that I'm newly pregnant and I wanted to share with you all my happiness...I really thank Allah for all what I'm doing.Allah gives me the strenght.I'll have a 4th baby and I'm the happiest woman in the world.:hearts::wasalam:

JenGiove

I made a long dialogue with my father about Islam,I give him an italian copy of Quran and I let him say the Shahada.I hoped for him and my mum that when I'll come back he will be sure of his belief.I had a shiver when he pronounced those words,because he never did it before...subhanallah

The other news it that I'm newly pregnant and I wanted to share with you all my happiness...I really thank Allah for all what I'm doing.Allah gives me the strenght.I'll have a 4th baby and I'm the happiest woman in the world.:hearts::wasalam:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Sister Hayat! What wonderful news! Mashallah!!!!!!!! Both your father and your child! Blessings from Heaven!!! May your father learn the truth and may your baby grow strong!!!!1

Safe Journeys Sister.....and if/when the morning sickness comes, Ginger.....lots and lots of ginger....

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Congratulation !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:bismillah:

:ma:
Subhan Allah!
:allahuakbar:

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Congratulation !

~May Allah swt protect you and your family~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahmatu-llah

01. subhanAllah, alhamdu li Allah, may Allah guide him, our duas will be with you, inshaa'Allah
02. subhanAllah, alhamdu li Allah, may Allah bless you with righteous son/daughter, and may Allah bless the marriage, the family and the children as well

JazakAllahu khair
wassalam

Umme Ali

Dear Sister,
May Allah bless you with many more of such blessings. Indeed to invite one's non muslim parents to Islam is a blessing the reward of which lies only with Allah. Secondly, congratulations on the new arrival. May he or she be blessed enough to bring more blessings on her/his family and the ummah.
Ameen
Umme Ali

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!! U revert ur father back to Islam!!!!!!!!! Alhamdulillah!!!!! Also May Allah Azzawajall increase ur happyness Ameen and bless a good Baby Ameen.

MalikBrother

Masha'Allah Masha'Allah!

It's great to hear you are pregnant, and your husband will be lucky man, the blessed of becoming father. I also pray for your father guide to the truth, successfully find the truth, and hope he is convinced about the truth and the truth that is Quran - Islam.

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah sister for all his favoures ....I pray that Allah increase our Faith (Eman) and make it stronger and gather us all with those whom we love in Janna. May Allah make your labor and delivery easy .

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR¨POSTS.I am writing from rabat;morocco and i don t have forgotten you all::wasalam: