what are your dreams?

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam,

Not in any order:

1) Give da'wah
2) Uniting brothers and sisters all over the world (Wouldn't it be awesome if there's such thing as International Conference for the ummah?Wouldn't it wouldn't it..? :))
3) Recite the Quran like Mishary Rashid
4) Improve living conditions for muslims in China; Build madrasahs for them
5) Be a lawyer and help fight for muslim rights (if there is a need)

Woah, a whole list of things I dream of doing but it is so...... MasyaAllah, seems impossible but if Allah is willing, I will be able to do them. Honestly, I don't know where to start when I look at the list.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
nice to know everyone's dream
May Allah give you what is best for you ,
well my dreams
1: to complete my studies , INSHA ALLAH will start earning big ,before i used to think i will give around 50% in charity now i have decided that i will start orphanage my self and dedicate my life to that casue , INSHA ALLAH
2: take my parents to Hajj , and memorize Quran and develop its understanding

as for getting marriage part was dream ,wanted to complete my half faith complete ,and so half would have been left to be worried about ,well dont know now if i want to get married or not ,
as for Ummah , seeing the problems people are facing i see marriage as the one big hurddle facing young brothers and sisters , and very easy ploy by shaitan to lead astray even a very good and practising muslim into gutters , and is funny how all the iman goes alway too ,
lol here on this site there are so many young brothers and sisters looking for suitable/practising/ devout muslim/muslima and cant find any , there is a saying in URDU : chirag talay Andhera , which if i translate would be something like , darkness under the lamp ,
ok i know mods this is not allowed on this site , but what i think is that people on this site are very rare to find , so people just pick our match ,whatever your looking for in your future partner youll find it here,May Allah bless you all
be happy
and keep praying for ummah and remember everyone in your prayers

AlQurtubi

Banned
"as for getting marriage part was dream ,wanted to complete my half faith complete ,and so half would have been left to be worried about ,well dont know now if i want to get married or not ,
as for Ummah , seeing the problems people are facing i see marriage as the one big hurddle facing young brothers and sisters , and very easy ploy by shaitan to lead astray even a very good and practising muslim into gutters , and is funny how all the iman goes alway too ,"

You are right brother sohail. There are too many hurdles in what should be a simple Nikah. Its giving youth, too many problems. Our youth have much more to do rather just worry for Nikah.

"
lol here on this site there are so many young brothers and sisters looking for suitable/practising/ devout muslim/muslima and cant find any , there is a saying in URDU : chirag talay Andhera , which if i translate would be something like , darkness under the lamp ,
ok i know mods this is not allowed on this site , but what i think is that people on this site are very rare to find , so people just pick our match ,whatever your looking for in your future partner youll find it here,May Allah bless you all
be happy "

Lol, you are crossing the limits here but I think you are right about this. I think we shud start a matrimonial site under affiliation with TTI. lol

:salam2:
Most important be forgiven by Allah tala
1. To get jannatal firdous
2. To have an easy time in the grave and have easy death.
3. To be blessed with happiness in this life and the hereafter.
4 To have a loving husband and lots of kids.
5. Lolll If possible be the mother of mehdi.
6. To memorize Quran
The list goes on and on.

shichemlydia

objectives

salam alikoum,
my aims are few but big ones.
1-to die as a muslim.
2-to build a good muslim family.
3-to live in peace, good health and tranquility.
4-to have only good friends.
5-to go one day to hajj.
wa salam alikoum

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

Only one dream ,but the hardest to have ..........Family

May everyones dreams come true some day inshaAllah

waaleikum salam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

JazakALLAH for starting the thread.

My dreams are:

1) To be one of those who cross Sirat (the bridge over Jahannam) in the speed of light,
2) To get a place in Jannathul Firdaus, see my Lord and live with Saliheen,
3) To be an example for those who see, hear and talk me,
4) To be a kind, patient and generous person,
5) To have peace in my grave,
6) To be among those who practice what they learn,
7) To be one of the best husbands and fathers, and raise children on a solid foundation which will lead me to be benefited from them after I die,
8) To get the most precious thing a man can get on earth (a pious and religious wife), and
9) To copy prophet (pbuh) in all my affairs as far as I can.

Sorry as it is verryyyyy long brothers and sisters.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

hassana elkoussi

In this life: to witness the victory of Islam inshaAllah

In the Hereafter:

1- to get to jannat al Ferdaus without being held to account or any torture for previous sins.
2- To be in the company of the Prophet ( Peace Be Upon him)
3- To be blessed as to look at the Glorious Face of Allah SWT

:tti_sister: Ameen

Kakorot

:salam2: brother drimi from kosovo, i don't know they are treating u like that for. You see some elders, who in the past in their past never practised Islam and wasted their youth and then because they become old and death is near they go to masjid and act like they are the boss and the best muslims than every young Muslim out there :( I'm not saying that all old people at the mosque are like that, however there are some that are like that. may Allah guide all the Muslims ameen.

My aims in life:
1) To never go astray just for this temporary duniya
2) To come closer to Allaah, worship Him alone and please Him, increase my imaan
3) To be steadfast in good deeds and optional deeds and 'ibadah
4) To learn how to read the Qur'aan
5) To seek knowledge, pratice it and inform others of it
6) To complete the Pillars of Islam-zakah, hajj etc
7) To pass uni inshallah
8) To get married inshallah
9) To be a good wife and mother, daughter in law, sister in law etc
10) To give da'wah and nasiha
11) To die in the best of ways

Overall my aims in life is to be successful in this world and the hereafter, may Allah grant us all success, ameen Ya Rabb! :) Fi amaan Allaah, masalama