What If I Die?(PLZ READ)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
:salam2: Dear Brothers & Sister,

"Every soul shall have a taste of death" (al-Imran 3:185)

Say: "The Angel of Death, put in charge of you, will (duly) take your souls: then shall you be brought back to your Lord. (32:11)

Wherever you are, death will find you out, even if you are towers built up strong and high. (4:78)

I'm hear with you all from the past 3 years,
From sometime I'm getting the thoughts like,"How my beloved TTI'ans will come to know if I Die?",B'cos there is no one here to whom I know personally.
As we all know that Death is a fact of life.Dear brothers and sisters I want my soul to be taken with peace from my body.I want to be among the righteous.
Please I request you all to remember me in your precious du'as always b'cos you people will never come to know if I die :(.

The Human are so helpless,Even if he Dies his ONE salah will be due.Only Allah can help us.Please so always do remember me in your prayers.

Take care you all,
and always Keep smiling :)
Ma'as salamah

a_stranger

:salam2:

I pray to Allah sobhanahu wa taala to make our gathering on tti a blessed one ; i pray to Allah sobhanahu wa taala to make this gathering a witness for us all that we loved his deen and his messanger salla wa sallam and gather us all by his mercy in Janna AAmen.:salah:

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Assalamualaikum

May Allah make us die in the state of Iman to Him. May He be pleased with us all. Inshaallah we will meet in Jannah all together.

MutlekM

I pray to Allah sobhanahu wa taala to make our gathering on tti a blessed one ; i pray to Allah sobhanahu wa taala to make this gathering a witness for us all that we loved his deen and his messanger salla wa sallam and gather us all by his mercy in Janna AAmen.:salah:

Assalamualaikum

May Allah make us die in the state of Iman to Him. May He be pleased with us all. Inshaallah we will meet in Jannah all together.

Ameen
Peace:)

Searching_soul

What are you trying to do mike? Stop targetting innocent individuals over here. Everyone is here to learn about their deen. Why are you being so hostile? And Enough of Freemasonry talk.

This was not a Freemasons thread. Im wondering what your main intentions are!

:wasalam: