What is your favorite season of the year ?

What is your favorite season of the year?

• Winter

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Spring

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Summer

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Fall\Autumn

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
seems like alot of brothers and sisters here like summer lol
well im glad they do ,
lol not inf your living in Pakistan lol
its hot and humid ,and its is really hot ,at times above mid 40s ,,,,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

IbnAhmad

salaaam

I'd say spring....its not tooo warm and not tooo cold...perfect to play football hehe :D :D

wassalam

p.s. nice thread :)

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu Alaikum:)
BismiAllah

I chose SUMMER, but I also LOVE spring, the ONLY problem with spring is the Little LONG WARMS that come out after it rains..UGH, I hate those! they scare me too plus they LOOK disgusting! but otherwise I would have chosen SPRING if it was NOT for them.
Wasalamu Alaikum:)
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

lollZ yea ukhti i hate those ones SubHannAllah sometimes i see myself jumbing around
running away from them but they're EVERYWHERE! :girl3:

*Jasmine*

may Allah make all your days happy .but i need to say that each single season has its own magic so i do love Spring and Fall but i am not a big fan of summer actually but they are all blessing from Allah alhamdulillah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
lollZ yea ukhti i hate those ones SubHannAllah sometimes i see myself jumbing around
running away from them but they're EVERYWHERE! :girl3:

:salam2:
BismiAllah

loool, yea, me too walahi, I jump plus SCREAM! yugh!!! they are NASTY, subhannaAllah, but other than that SPRING has it ALL...such a GREAT season:)
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:):hearts::hearts:

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Its summer all around the year where I am!

So I pick summer and summer. =)

(From experience, winter gives me bad migraine)

Robab

daughter of Adam
spring is wonderful

Aslam o alicom.
i like spring session.it is very beautiful weather.cool breeze and rain wah wah wah wah.i enjoy this weather very much.i think every person like this special session.:jumpclap::wavyarms::muslim_child
:

hqudrat

:salam2:
i chose " summer" because in the summer the day is longer than any other seasons and one have time to do a lot of things. i'm always looking towards every sunday going for barbecue at the park and seeing the sisters. i also love spring too.

:wasalam:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
I love love love winter for it crispy cold air... And also the fact that u don't get to see
Scantily clad people on the street cuz everyone Is
Covereddd LOL

Salam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa alaykum Salaam Brother IbnAdam,

:bismillah1:

I am curious about the fact that you mentioned you have not experienced seasons. How does that work?

Salaamualaykum

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Curiosity is encouraged in Islam. :)

Okey what I said is truth and really I have never experienced any above seasons. But why? Are you not living in the world? Or are you living in deep ground? Or in ISS? LOL. I know you will have lot of questions like that now.

Maldives is a tropical country. The claimate of Maldives is determined mainly by monsoons. There are two monsoon seasons here. The North East Monsoon which is called "iruvai" brings very little shower and wind from November to April while South West Monsoon called "hulhan'gu" brings heavy rain and gales from June to August.

The normal daily temperature in Maldives ranges between 31°C during day time and to 23°C at night. Till today, the highest temperature that has ever being recorded in Maldives is 36.8°C which was on 19th May 1991. And the lowest temperature that has ever being recorded is 17.2°C which was on 11th April 1978.

So those who like Summer, come here between November and April. You will have a good sun inshaAllah. LOL

So now you will be sure that I am not living in Mars. LOL. Just kidding brother.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
I love love love winter for it crispy cold air... And also the fact that u don't get to see
Scantily clad people on the street cuz everyone Is
Covereddd LOL

Salam

:SMILY231:I am wondering why then you named yourself as Summer sister? :lol:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares

:SMILY231:I am wondering why then you named yourself as Summer sister? :lol:

loool brother u surely made me laugh... Well I had no choice but be named that way although I wish to be named winter... Hehe