Who is going to take accounts of all the killings in Iraq ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Now the U.S. tyrants withdraw from Iraq completely. Even when the first withdrawal was shown on television, they tried to portray those terrorists as heroes. What amazes me is that these kuffars come into the land of Muslims do a massacre and then go back with all the oil and after setting up a puppet regime and nobody takes account of them. This is where the pride of this ummah has gone down? down the drains? Subhan Allaah, one scholar rightly said that it is amazing to see that we are a part of that very ummah, which for just the rumor of the killing of one Muslim (Uthman , may Allah be pleased with him) gave pledge of allegiance to the prophet :saw: to not return alive until they avenge his death. And today, Subhan Allah, I am just speechless.

Idris16

walaykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh
Who is going to take accounts of all the killings in Iraq?
It's our fault and Egypt [Hosni Mubarak], KSA, Kuwait, and other Arab countries. I remember watching the Al Jazeera programme 'Inside Iraq'. An Egyptian that debated with an American wanted Bush and Blair in the Criminal court. And the American guy became angry and told the Egyptian to also sue Arab leaders that gave the Americans the green light to invade Iraq.

Makes me sick to hear people call KSA 'The Land of Tawheed'.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

I suffer from the same sickness as you! But who would make those healthy people understand? Today we so deliberately see scholars giving fatawa to let in those kuffars and ravage the Muslim lands. And if we compare it to the times of Ali and Muawiya (may Allah be pleased with them), we see how they tackled their disputes among themselves and not giving those enemies of Islam any chance to get into their matters.

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

With all due respect, but Mujahedeen aren't going to really let this go. Over a million lives were lost, I don't think USA can just randomly leave without expecting retribution in the future.

Point is, they've made enemies; possibly for life.

Hatty

Inshallah, it will all change. Of course when we change ourselves. Some Muslim politician are still talking about silly things like the right of women to wear a bikini in a Muslim land, and in this same land, million are still hungry....Unfortunately we are still ruled by those traitors. Who have nothing better to talk about other than bikini and alcohol and beaches...and our health service, education, etc are the worst....

Until those people change and we return to the book of Allah, then we have only ourselves to blame....

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

The ummah needs to realize that Islam does not need us, we need Islam. So we have to step up and fulfill our duties and not give excuses. Our deen is not dependant on a handful of puppet dictators. We are responsible to protect our deen, we are responsible to establish our deen. Have we forgotten that we are called the best ummah, because we forbid evil and enjoin good? Today people have found out new meanings of this and use "hikmah" as an excuse to run away from this. Just look at us, all of us so happy in the way we live. As long as our food, our shelter and our lives and the lives of our loved ones are safe we are not bothered. We are happy with whoever is ruling us, how they are ruling us, as long as we are safe. We should remember, if they are doing all this to our brothers and sisters at some other place - they will do it to us one day. If they are raping the sister of some abd-u-Allah, then tomorrow they will rape my sister too if I do not stop them now. How do you live in peace with those who are constantly humiliating the Muslims? Just How?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam,

Whats the point of your post? Yes we all know and are unhappy with the situation of Muslims.

The situation is just a reflection of the state of the entire Ummah. It is not something new or strange that non-Muslims have overpowered the Muslims. Whenever Muslims become weak as an Ummah, Allah tests them.

- Muslims should return to the Quran and Sunnah and stick to the correct way with sincerity, patience and reliance on Allah.

The solution is not to simply rage with anger, burning flags, attacking buildings, suicide bombings etc, We change our situation by abiding by the Quran and Sunnah.

One should remember that Allah is the only One who can change our situation. Remember - it is Allah who takes account of all things.

“Allaah has promised those of you who believe and do righteous deeds that He will cause them to rule the earth just as He caused those who came before them to rule it, and He will grant them the ability to practice their religion, the one He chose for them, and He will change their fears into safety.” [Surah: An-Noor: 55]

We are happy with whoever is ruling us, how they are ruling us, as long as we are safe.

Yes?

I am closing this topic as it is just an incoherent rant.

These topics have been covered before. It is more beneficial to help each other in finding the true Islamic solutions:
Importance of Tawheed in Reviving the Ummah

Status
Not open for further replies.