Why is it not permissible for women ???

hassana elkoussi

As-salamu alaykum dear brothers and sisters,

I hope you are all in the best state of health and eman.I read this lately and thought of sharing it with you. Hope you like it in sha Allah.

A British man came to MUSLIM and asked,
"Why is not permissible in Islam for wo...men to shake hands with a man?"

The MUSLIM said, "Can you shake hands with :SMILY105:Queen Elizabeth?"

British man replied, "Of course not, there are only certain people who can shake hands with Queen Elizabeth".

He replied with a smile on his face, "Our Women are Queens and Queens do not shake hands with strange men".

Subhanallah...:)

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
i like the story, because i do believe that muslim women are queens. however, i think the muslim should've told him the actual islamic reason, because the non-muslim asked a question regarding islam and he should've been rightfully informed. it's because our women do not see it proper to have physical contact with non-mahrams. not telling him this may cause him to spread misinformation about islam and muslim women and labeling them as stuck up or arrogant. sorry if i seem like a downer. please forgive me.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah! :) An excellent pint up there. Its simply because women are the Queens according to Islam, and this is the religion which has given them total protection. Alhamdhulillah!

It can be proven even from the figures of European Governments' Statistics. Non-Muslims claim day and night that Islam degrades the women, but those statistics says that more than 70% of the people entering Islam from Europe are women. Allahu Akbar! Now let them ask for themselves, "WHY???"

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

saifkhan

abd-Allah
i like the story, because i do believe that muslim women are queens. however, i think the muslim should've told him the actual islamic reason, because the non-muslim asked a question regarding islam and he should've been rightfully informed. it's because our women do not see it proper to have physical contact with non-mahrams. not telling him this may cause him to spread misinformation about islam and muslim women and labeling them as stuck up or arrogant. sorry if i seem like a downer. please forgive me.

As-salam'alaykum warahamtu-llah

I agree with you brother.
of course this is something, a lesson type or funny way,impressive to someone even, but what about if a non-british non-muslim ask the same question!

and it is something human fitra, of course when we go to a crowd, we try to save our body contact with others, even with same gender, where comes the issue of shaking hand.

it is just some ''modern'' style that is in the market to 'subjugate' Islam or fitra manners. I've seen a lot westerners, not talking with strangers without need and even they talk, I haven't seen them shaking hand or not caring about physical touches.

and another thing, if someone have no faith, he might not feel bad to commenting on others manners, because his/her own manner is worst.

Allahu 'alam
wassalam