WHY MUSLIM STATES SHOULD CONTINUE UN MEMBERSHIP?

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalamu'alaikum,

This latest Zionist strike over Gaza and UN being helpless again, I'm wondering why should Islamic countries continue UN membership? Why can't all Islamic states leave UN and focus to sthrengthen OIC? Please give me your opinion.

Jazakallah khair for your attention.

Attachments

• UN.jpg
    UN.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 31

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam,

In recent times, countries like Iraq, Iran, Syria, North Korea have not played along with the UN, it does not mean the lives of their people have been bettered. Leaving the UN would not make a difference. They can join and create whatever grouping they wish to, but at the end of the day, until they really fear Allah, care about human life, nothing will change.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

You are correct brother. We have been given the rules to abide. We just have to implement those rules in our collective lives. That is the difficult part of our faith. We are individually and collectively responisble for the welfare of the world. Follow the Path.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Mark my word! According to the statistics of Muslim population growth in Europe, France will inshaAllah be a Muslim nation within next 38 years. That means one Veto powered country in UN will be a Muslim country. Thus, it will inshaAllah not let any Bills to pass against Muslims in favour of Kuffar. What will be the result? Other 4 Veto powers will stand against France and demand to change the Veto rule. However, Muslims (France) will refuse it and finally the Security Council of UN will be collapsed. Its my theory.

Therefore, even if good or bad, UN won't exist after 40 years inshaAllah. Its clearly a puppet of Israel since more than 60 years back, and still continues to be.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Thanks for all the responses. I believe what we need is back to khilafah system. UN will distance us from khilafah and make us divided. It is no secret UN is controlled by Jewish proxies. Spain / Portugal was Muslim state too, but what happened? If we rely on kuffar system, we will not succeed even if France which has veto power in UN became a Muslim state. All Islamic state should withdraw from UN membership. I think that will make UN not exist anymore much quicker.

tic_tac_toe

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Mark my word! According to the statistics of Muslim population growth in Europe, France will inshaAllah be a Muslim nation within next 38 years. That means one Veto powered country in UN will be a Muslim country. Thus, it will inshaAllah not let any Bills to pass against Muslims in favour of Kuffar. What will be the result? Other 4 Veto powers will stand against France and demand to change the Veto rule. However, Muslims (France) will refuse it and finally the Security Council of UN will be collapsed. Its my theory.

Therefore, even if good or bad, UN won't exist after 40 years inshaAllah. Its clearly a puppet of Israel since more than 60 years back, and still continues to be.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

The best unofficial stats put the Muslims in France at roughly 10% so there is no way France will be a Muslim nation in 38 years!