Why your name?

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
You guys using your real names have some stones, I'll tell you. Putting yourself out there like that takes some guts.

Yes- I agree. I regret it ¬_¬

That's my name and I use 2005 literally everywhere so that I don't have to remember another number.

I really regret having that username though- oh well.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
^Suhaanah is a nice name. :D According to Google, it's some sort of a "Star" in Arabic.. I have no idea.. :p

And my username is AllahKnowsBest.. Obviously, Allah does know best & we should always remember that! And the "x"s .. The name was already taken so I added two "x"s onto it, plus it's cool that way. :cool: Lol jk.

Thanks ! Wish it was my real name..!=) Yea I've also read it means 'pleasant/easy on the eyes' in hindi(I think) but then my cousin told me it means 'addiction' In some other language.. Oh well!

PS. I think the "x"s inform people that you're a 'female'..*smile*

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
It means pleasant or gentle, as in a pleasant wind, or pleasant scenery.

Owh! Well i found the meaning on a 'name' site.. Why would they put up fake meaning of names ?
Thanks though, Tabassum !:)

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Well,Sachin is my original name. I always have to face fluctuations in Imaan,sometimes it's up to skies and some time down below to substratum and hence my username Sachin4Islam reminds me Sachin is here (on earth=worldly life) only to follow Islam. My life and death are only for Islam.

Regards.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
So you're the Khalid ibn waleed of our time. :)

astaghfirAllahu wa natubu ilaik

actually I'm not even the dust of the shoes of Khalid ibn al-waleed, may Allah have mercy on hi soul.
but insha Allahi azza wa jal,
may Allah grant me the death of a shaheed, either through my prayers or my brothers' and sisters' prayer.

wa 'alaikum salam

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Yes- I agree. I regret it ¬_¬

That's my name and I use 2005 literally everywhere so that I don't have to remember another number.

I really regret having that username though- oh well.

Nah bro, don't regret it.

You guys all have cool-sounding names. I have a generic Western English American name that's boring.

But I suppose I will keep it.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum,

AmatuAllah4lyf= female servant of Allah for life, I am and will always be a female servant of Allah ta'ala. It is not my real name although I wish it was that because the meaning of my real name is just flower.....I think its a bit boring also, but one thing I like about it is that it is pretty easy for the foreigners to pronounce it =)
I chose my username because I love what it represents for me and the fact that it always remind me of who I am.