would you agree to that person???

if you would be instead of that man . would you accept her proposal

• Total voters

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Its hard to say yes at this point even but i would have tried at least. And if i knew that i wont be successfull, i would have taken her address and told any other friend of mine, who might be looking.

thats very good to listen .. and i feel your mom would say no to her.. right ....

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum, ofcourse I would say yes.. and I wouldnt let my parents stop me either :p
I'll try best in my power to keep her happy.
lol only one problem.. what if im not good enough for her :(

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Assalamualaikum, ofcourse I would say yes.. and I wouldnt let my parents stop me either :p
I'll try best in my power to keep her happy.
lol only one problem.. what if im not good enough for her :(

oh ! come on bro.... who knows that your more good than her , we cannot say , you know......and alhamdulillah , if you would be n that persons place , then i my self would go and talk to that lady about you....i dont how much happy she would...well would you marry her even if she was married... i mean to say if her husband would leave her , would you marry her ...just a question.....but she is not married

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
oh ! come on bro.... who knows that your more good than her , we cannot say , you know......and alhamdulillah , if you would be n that persons place , then i my self would go and talk to that lady about you....i dont how much happy she would...well would you marry her even if she was married... i mean to say if her husband would leave her , would you marry her ...just a question.....but she is not married

Yes.
Yup.
Ya.
4 Sure.
:SMILY129:

FreedomFighter

well ... very before , when we visited India , near my house i saw a lady ...she was quite very beautiful but was very poor .... she went to a man and begged for money ... but that man refused to pay her the money ..... and then i heard my father talking to him and telling that' she is a very beautiful and very islamic girl, but has no money and no shelter to live , as islamically allah has said that it would be a greatest reward if a man marries such a person , so, how ever you are single so , if you want to earn that reward will you marry her ?. he just tested him by asking him such a question, but he refused to .........
so, i wanted to know that if someone comes and tells you to marry to a person like that . will you accept that person's proposal or will refuse her, as he did ????

:salam2:

what if the person was not single, and what if he already promised someone else, so he refused. i apologize in advance if im saying something wrong. also what if the girl was even married

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

why do i feel that she is someone very close to u.

btw, i m really looking for marriage based on taqwa of Allah.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Its not as simple as many may think, I wouldnt accept it!!

If i was a man who's willing and able to endure the unknown bad sides of this woman, i might of accepted. But i know myself to be an impatient man, so i will have to reject her.

Its not just about money, with marriage come responsibility, good treatment and mutual understanding.

Point: It wouldnt matter if i was married, or promised someone else, becuase a muslim man can marry 4 women at once. What matters is to be just and treat all wives equaly. But if she was married then she cannot marry another untill after divorce.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
well i have said yes , well shes beautiful and a good muslim what else you want
but the truth is in reality no one will,,,,,you agree to it but there are many things that are against it ,,,,you need to have your parents happy , family ,,society ,culture ,status ,,blah blah blah ,,,,, so it wont happen
just a fantasy call

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah that is a huge question you have asked my sister. Will I marry that girl if I am that man?

Okey here goes the answer. Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) said that a woman is married for four things. Her Beauty, her Family, her Wealth and her Deen. After mentioning that, he (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) commanded us to choose the one with her Deen to be successful.

So..........here follows my percentages in the light of Islam.

1) Deen 50%
2) Family 20%
3) Beauty 20%
4) Wealth 10%

Therefore the one who is rich in her Deen gets 50/100 which is already the minimum pass percentage without others. Meanwhile, if someone gets 0 (zero) in her Deen, there is NO possibility for her to be passed as she will not get the full marks for the Family part because her status in Deen shows that her Family (including forefathers) have not raised their children on a solid foundation. Thus, the pious one will be my Miss Universe.

Please note that the examiner is a strict guy in marking the paper, who will not grant a single mark for free, inorder to make her pass. If she pass, then the graduation will be colourful.

Hope that answers for your question my sister. By the way, please note that I will not be able to make a quick decision without doing Istikhara and finding more about her life.

Moreover, its a happiness to post in TTI after being away for a week. I have tried to post several times yesterday, but could not.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah that is a huge question you have asked my sister. Will I marry that girl if I am that man?

Okey here goes the answer. Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) said that a woman is married for four things. Her Beauty, her Family, her Wealth and her Deen. After mentioning that, he (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) commanded us to choose the one with her Deen to be successful.

So..........here follows my percentages in the light of Islam.

1) Deen 50%
2) Family 20%
3) Beauty 20%
4) Wealth 10%

Therefore the one who is rich in her Deen gets 50/100 which is already the minimum pass percentage without others. Meanwhile, if someone gets 0 (zero) in her Deen, there is NO possibility for her to be passed as she will not get the full marks for the Family part because her status in Deen shows that her Family (including forefathers) have not raised their children on a solid foundation. Thus, the pious one will be my Miss Universe.

Please note that the examiner is a strict guy in marking the paper, who will not grant a single mark for free, inorder to make her pass. If she pass, then the graduation will be colourful.

Hope that answers for your question my sister. By the way, please note that I will not be able to make a quick decision without doing Istikhara and finding more about her life.

Moreover, its a happiness to post in TTI after being away for a week. I have tried to post several times yesterday, but could not.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
mashallah!brother, your really right ..

Ebn-El-Islam

Just one Question if she's muslims and beautifful why don't she go and work? I hate to see young Females asking for money (the easiest way to get money is by working).

I don't Know it's very hard to Pick a woman that you don't Know. People like to talk but you never Know if she's really good or no untill you marry her.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Just one Question if she's muslims and beautifful why don't she go and work? I hate to see young Females asking for money (the easiest way to get money is by working).

I don't Know it's very hard to Pick a woman that you don't Know. People like to talk but you never Know if she's really good or no untill you marry her.

work?..y allah! you know these days ts tough to even get a work of watch man..as qualification is must!..
thats why allah has said to give zakath to whom?
to the people who do not have money, to the people who cannot earn...
if there was to do work and earn money, then why would allah mention in the holy quran about miskin (poor people)