Would you Marry a...

Would you Marry a muslim convert/revert?? BE HONEST!!

• Yes ofcourse

Votes: 235 83.6%
  • No way

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 37 13.2%

• Total voters

salek

thanks for your dua

MashAllah how nice of u.. Such a wonderful example 4 brothers to fallow it.. May Allah reward u and ur family and grant u hapiness in this world and the hereafter :) ameen...

assalamu alaikum. thanks for your dua. Allah made us happy,a truely happy family. i was in jumah prayer in our islamic center a few months before , our imam delivered the khutba about " the role of a husband in muslim family"
he requested our muslim brothers to be nice and kind to our families, as he mentioned a lot of sisters stories, that they called to imam about the family violences. my heart cried to hear that, it was a great shock for me. cause in our community most of the people are from arab world. no offence to anyone. i would ask my all brothers to give more importance to our family life and to be kind to them as our beloved prophet(s) taught us to be........

salek

May Allah accept your prayer

:salah::salah:
MashaAllah akhi!! now THAT is what i call a responsible husband.
WoOoOoOoOW!! You really set an example for other brothers planning on getting married.
InshaAllah my future husband is like that....................make duaa for me brother.
May Allah grant you and your family Jannah. aameen

thanks sister, well i think while we make a family we are responsilbe for each other and Allah has created us for each other. if i igonre my responsibility ALLAH will punish me and i can't get the true respect and love from my wife. i make dua for you sister, insaallah, you will meet someone who will be a truely pious muslim, who would be 100 percent devoted and caring to his family (ameen)

Mohamed.Islam

MashaAllah akhi!! now THAT is what i call a responsible husband.
WoOoOoOoOW!! You really set an example for other brothers planning on getting married.
InshaAllah my future husband is like that....................make duaa for me brother.
May Allah grant you and your family Jannah. aameen

May Allah bless you. May Allah forgive you. May Allah protect you... I, too, agree with Muslimah16..dua...Jannah. aameen
4 the question / Yes ofcourse...
Your brother Mohamed.islam2007 from skype

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
May Allah bless you. May Allah forgive you. May Allah protect you... I, too, agree with Muslimah16..dua...Jannah. aameen
4 the question / Yes ofcourse...
Your brother Mohamed.islam2007 from skype

Aaww, Akhi that is so nice of you. :) :)
May Allah grant you the same, Bless you alwayz and fulfill your dreams and wishes.

Im so glad to hear your answer brother mashaAllah.
The 'yes ofcourse' option is the most voted one and that just puts a cheesy cheesy smile on my face :D :D :D

JazakAllah for posting brother
Take care

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
thanks sister for your dua. yes, i married with a convert muslimah and she is more than happy. i try to help her regarding everything. after i am back from office i help her doing household things like cleaning, doing the dishes, feeding the kids, cooking, teaching my wife and my kids quran and help memorising surah,we pray together etc. whatever time i have after work i try to spend with my family. even a second is important to me. she thinks that her husband is the best person in the world. i tell her all the muslims are supposed to be like that. our beloved prophet(s) had showed and taught us to follow that. May Allah accept my humble efforts to make happy a revert muslimah. i will ask all my brothers in islam to be kind to their wives and families. May Allah grant us barakah in our family life. (ameen)

:salam2:
Brother :) this was beautiful what you said , May Allah (swt) reward you for being a good muslim and teaching everyone true islam :) - ameen and thx for being a good role model
thx
take care
:wasalam:

ahmed3711

You do. And that's great, regarding that you are a great example for other brothers. I dare admitt that I have made mistakes, I was blind, I was in a dark place and going on a very bad path. Then elhamdulillah I saw what I was doing and decided that it was the only option to open my eyes and follow Allah's path. I regret my mistakes and pray to Allah for forgiveness. It is however a burden I will carry around all my life.

And the beauty of Islam for me(amongst many other things) is that it is never too late to turn to Allah and ask him for forgiveness, no matter what your sins where. YET, though many of our muslim brothers are aware of the things you have said, they simply want a girl that has never been touched by another man. Women usually don't have this as much as men. In that way I think it might be more difficult for a revert woman to find a good husband than it is for a revert man. Am I right? Or am I seeing it in a wrong way?
you are right in every word . thats why i said at the end this is my point of view not everyone think like me but there is ofcourse maybe small % but hope that everyone think like me if am a great example.thanks
also when i said born muslim or reverted (i mean born muslim in a non islamic country but reverted from any country )

fada_all

thanks sister for your dua. yes, i married with a convert muslimah and she is more than happy. i try to help her regarding everything. after i am back from office i help her doing household things like cleaning, doing the dishes, feeding the kids, cooking, teaching my wife and my kids quran and help memorising surah,we pray together etc. whatever time i have after work i try to spend with my family. even a second is important to me. she thinks that her husband is the best person in the world. i tell her all the muslims are supposed to be like that. our beloved prophet(s) had showed and taught us to follow that. May Allah accept my humble efforts to make happy a revert muslimah. i will ask all my brothers in islam to be kind to their wives and families. May Allah grant us barakah in our family life. (ameen)

salam alikom brother

may allah swt bless you in both lives here and at the lastday, you show us the real muslim character which is rarely found nowadays unfortunetly... in fact, you seems to be a good example or more exactly, a well muslim practised who will earn both lives masha allah.. may allah swt bless your family and your kids with his wide mercy...... and increase your imane to the best and guide u to the right path insha allah and all muslims..

abulzan07

MashAllah brother definetly you are example fr all bro......coz i have seen people saying my wife shud do that and i want wife who is islamic modest and shud have features of great womens in islam but they forget that they shud also have feature of sahabas or 1% of rasulAllah saw there life wud be successful....M not married lol so i can make this dua may Allah make me huband lik you and may be more ha ha but trust me brother we shud follow teachings of prophet saw in every field then see how bful and peacful is our life full of happinesss......May Allah bless and give us taufique to be a good husband as RasulAllah saw said the best among you is the one who is good to their wife..

JazakhAllah khair

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

Brother, as you can se... everyone is soo happy with your comment. :)
As i am :)

May Allah reward you and help us all to become better Muslims.... Aameen

Take care,
Wassalaam.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Interesting question.

WHY NOT. :)
NO revertism in Islam guys!! (Okay, okay, I know this isn’t a word; made it up just now. Lol.)

wahaj

Great

:salam2: I love to make Marry with a woman muslim convert :hijabi: , this my dream , Now I'm looking for this woman , I live now in USA , And I want to build a nice family on basic islam with a good woman muslim, you can contact me in this E-mail : ouahaj81*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: I love to make Marry with a woman muslim convert :hijabi: , this my dream , Now I'm looking for this woman , I live now in USA , And I want to build a nice family on basic islam with a good woman muslim, you can contact me in this E-mail : ouahaj81*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! :)

Akhi, please dont get me wrong, but none of use are here to get married. We want to learn about deen etc.
I just wanted to know your opinions.
InshaAllah you will find her.

JazakAllah khair for your reply.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
SURE Y NOT ..... BUT FAMILY AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM ITS BIG DEAL ...ATLEAST WE CAN PRAY

Yes, ukhit we can pray.:)
Family isssues again :( It is so sad to hear that.. i know the feeling though.
May Allah grant our families the understanding.

JazakAllah khair for replying sister

WAssalam

revert2007

Love Fishing
i will say no because i am already married to an egyptian muslim man .heheheh.as a woman,i prefer original muslim man than revert.so that one person can guide the other.