1...2...3...4...Allahu Akbar!

a_stranger

Allahu Akber

Backbiting is forbidden in the Noble Quran and the Sunnah. The person who commits it is given the similitude of a person who eats the flesh of his dead brother. Allaah Says (what means): “…And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it…” [Quran 49: 12]

Mairo

Maryama
Allaku Akber

"Alif Laam Raa. A book which we have revealed to you (Muhammad) so that you may lead the people from out of the darknesses into the light by their Lord's leave to the path of the All-Mighty, the Praiseworthy." [Qur'an 14:1]

:ma:

All of your contributions are so wonderful! It makes me want to count all the way up to five myself just to see what sister astranger will post next :)

Keep it coming!

I think the next # is 22 . . .

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Assalamualaikum

*waiting for the Bingo!*

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

The prophet sallalahu aleiwasalam said: do not make my grave a place for ritual celebration, but pray for Allah's blessings upon me, for your blessings reach me wherever you are.
(graded authentic in sahih abu dawood 2/383)
:wasalam:

a_stranger

<<All of your contributions are so wonderful! It makes me want to count all the way up to five myself just to see what sister astranger will post next

Keep it coming!>>

Dear Mairo

I think that all the teachings of Islam is a wonderfull , but people are blocking their hearts May Allah swt open more hearts to see the light of Islam.

karachi girl

adhan

ALLAHU AKBAR
السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُ

بسم الله الر حمن الر حيم
In the Name of ALLAH, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

*When the adhan is being called, those listening to it should repeat the same words as the caller to the adhan, except when the caller comes to the point حَىَّ عَلَى الصَّلَاةِ and حَىَّ عَلَى الْفَلَاحِ at which the listener should say:

لَا حَوْلَ وَ لَا قُوَّةَ اِلَّا بِاللَّهِ
La hawla wa la quwwatta illa billah
There is no Power and no strength except with ALLAH

ADHAN:
----------

اللَّهُ اكْبَرُ، اللَّهُ اكْبَرُ
ALLAH hu Akbar, ALLAH hu Akbar
ALLAH is Great, ALLAH is Great

اللَّهُ اكْبَرُ، اللَّهُ اكْبَرُ
ALLAH hu Akbar, ALLAH hu Akbar

اشْهَدُ انْ لَّآ اِلهَ اِلَّا اللَّهُ
Ash-hadu allaa illaha ilALLAH
I bear witness that there is no God But ALLAH

اشْهَدُ انْ لَّآ اِلهَ اِلَّا اللَّهُ
Ash-hadu allaa illaha ilALLAH
I bear witness that there is no God But ALLAH

اشْهَدُ انَّ مُحَمَّدً ارَّسُوْلُ اللَّهِ
Ash-hadu anna Muhammadar Rasul-ALLAH
I bear witness that Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلّم (P.B.U.H) is the Messenger of ALLAH

اشْهَدُ انَّ مُحَمَّدً ارَّسُوْلُ اللَّهِ
Ash-hadu anna Muhammadar Rasul-ALLAH
I bear witness that Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلّم (P.B.U.H) is the Messenger of ALLAH

حَىَّ عَلَى الصَّلَاةِ
، حَىَّ عَلَى الصَّلَاةِ
Hayya 'alas salaah, hayya 'alas salaah
Come to the prayer, Come to Prayer*

حَىَّ عَلَى الْفَلَاحِ،
حَىَّ عَلَى الْفَلَاحِ
Hayya 'alal falaah, hayya 'alal falaah
Come to the Success, Come to Success*

اللَّهُ اَكْبَرُ، اللَّهُ اَكْبَرُ
ALLAHu Akbar, ALLAHu Akbar

لَآ اِلهَ اِلَّا اللَّهُ
La illaha il-ALLAH
There is no God But ALLAH

*During the Adhan for Fajr Salah, the following words are added after "haya 'alal falaah"

اَلصَّلوةُ خَيْر مِّنَ النَّوْمِ، اَلصَّلوةُّ خَيْر مِّنَ النَّوْمِ
Assalaatu khairum munan nawm, assalaatu khairum minan nawm
Salah is better than sleep, salah is better than sleep

*After hearing the mu'adhdhin say "assalaatu khairum minan nawm", one says:

صَدَقْتَ وبَرَرْتَ
Sadaqata wa bararta
You told the truth and you did good

Read the following Dua upon completion of Azaan and Recite Durood Shareef,

اَللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ هَذِهِ الدَّعْوَةِ التَّامَّةِ ، وَالصَّلاَةِ الْقَائِمَةِ ، آتِ سيدنَا مُحَمَّدًا الْوَسِيْلَةَ وَالْفَضِيْلَةَ وَالدَّرَجَةَ الرَّفِيْعَة وَابْعَثْهُ ْمَقَامَ الْمَحْمُوْدَ الَّذِيْ وَعَدْتَّهُ وَارْزُقْنَا شَفَاعَتَهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ اِنَّكَ لاَ تُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَاد

English Tajveed:
---------------------
ALLAHumma Rabba Haazihid Da'awatit Taam Mati, was-salaatil-qaa-ima, aati Sayyedana Muammada-nil-waseelata wal-faDeela Wad Darajatar Rafeea'ata Wab A's Hu Maqamam Mahmooda Nil Lazi Wa A't Tahoo War Zuqna Shafa A'tahu Yaomal Qiyamah.Innaka La Tukhliful Meea'ad

English Translation:
------------------------
O' ALLAH! The Sovereign Lord of the ever-establishing prayer and of this perfect call, grant our leader Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلّم (P.B.U.H) "Al-Waseelah" (the loftiest position of
intercession) and "Al-Fadeela" (the singular Fee excellence), and the highest rank and elevate him to "Maqaam-e-Mahmood" (an exclusively praise-worthy primacy reserved only for the Holy Prophet) and bless us with his intercession on the Doomsday. Undoubtedly, You do not do anything against Your promise.

Mairo

Maryama
Most Excellent post above - Allahu Akbar is right!

a_stranger I think that all the teachings of Islam is a wonderfull said:
Yes, you are quite right sister. Ameen to your dua.

a_stranger

Allahu Akber

:208 O you who have attained to faith! Surrender yourselves wholly unto God(Allah), and follow not Satan's footsteps, for, verily, he is your open foe.

Quran