why!

safiya58

oh you muslims and your need to convert the whole world, you're all as bad as christians lol:SMILY335:

I have no desire to convert to Islam, but i do have a desire to learn about it. Despite the fact I get a bit confused with a lot of it lol

:salam2:

the reason why we invite ppl to our religion is is bec we are convinced it is the truth... heaven and hell is not a fairy tail for us... we believe in it... our intention is not bad we just want others to be saved from hellfire that´s it...

:wasalam:

AlQurtubi

Banned
Interesting thread this :)

There are sisters who want bearded persons. Who said there arent any or not much.
Like nikab is symbol of piety, so is beard (but for men :) )

Sister shyhijabi, just ask him not to shave. Doesnt matter if he plucks it. I gues 90% of bearded men do it while thinking. Let it go. He cant destroy his all facial hairs due to this.

Sunnah is the way of Nabi(SAW) and if we want to attain the love of ALLAH, Sunnah is the only way. Nabi(SAW) was beloved Prophet and beloved person has every thing loveable. Then why not beared ?

Ager darhi kay rakh lainay say chehra badnuma lagta...
Tu darhi meray sarkaar (SAW) ki sunnat nahi hoti

(if the face would have looked bad due to beard...

Then beard woudnt have been the sunnah of Nabi(SAW)
)

This is the trend of 19th century, i.e. to shave the beard. MEN have beard really and sissys dont have. If you are man, you should look like it.

safiya58

Ok so having read this thread I undertand that the koran does not state that a man should wear a beard and that it's only in the haddith which if I understand is sayings from Muhammed right? The koran does not say anything about wearing a hijab or burka but women seem to be compeled to wear either of them. So why is it that men can get away with not wearing a beard, even though the Muhammed has said that they should wear one but women are compeled to wear the hijab?

hi Laura,

of course it is written in the quran that women have to cover themself. Quran Sura 33:59 and Surah 24:31. but the beard is from sunnah...

vegangoth

Banned
WELL CHRISTIANS SO EAGER TO MAKE OTHERS TO CONVERTS TO CHRISTIANITY COZ THEY ARE BEING PAID A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.WELL THAT IS HOW IT WORKS IN MALAYSIA ATLEAST.BUT WE MUSLIMS ADVICE U CONVERT COZ THAT IS OUR DUTY TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT THE TRUTH OF ISLAM.

U SAID U DONT HAVE DESIRE TO CONVERT BUT HAVE DESIRE TO LEARN.HMMM THAT IS BETTER THAN THOSE WHO ARE ARROGANT AND DONT WANNA GET TO KNOW WHAT IS ISLAM.

WELL UR JUST SIMPLY SAYING THAT "I JUST WANNA SMELL THE FOOD BUT I DONT WANNA EAT.DO U THINK U CAN SURVIVE JUST BY SMELLING THE FOOD ALL UR LIFE?THINK ABOUT.

THOSE WHO CONVERTED TO ISLAM HAVE THEIR OWN STORY HOW THEY FOUND THE LIGHT OF ISLAM.FOR EXAMPLE I MYSELF TOOK 12 YEARS TO CONVERT.

ONLY THE TRUE SEEKER AND THE CHOSEN ONE WILL BE HONOURED TO BE ALLAH'S SERVANT.DO NOT COMPARE MUSLIMS WITH THOSE DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH.WE ARE NOT THE SAME.
IN BIBLE IT IS WRITTEN THAT ALL CHRISTIAN WOMEN SHOULD COVER THEIR HAIR IF NOT THEY SHOULD SHAVE THEIR HEAD.HERE IN ISLAM WE WOMEN SHOULD COVER OUR HAIR AND SHAVING THE HEAD IS A SIN.

READ QURAN AND TAKE UR TIME TO LEARN ISLAM BUT DO NOT EVER SAY THAT U ARE NOT INTEREDSTED TO CONVERT TO ISLAM COZ U NEVER KNOW WHAT ALLAH KNOWS.

U CAN BE LATE FOR ANYTHING BUT NEVER BE LATE FOR SYAHADAH

Enough with the capital letters I'm not particaly sighted lol

I have a religon and a beleif that I am more than happy with. But thank you for your intrest.

vegangoth

Banned
hi Laura,

of course it is written in the quran that women have to cover themself. Quran Sura 33:59 and Surah 24:31. but the beard is from sunnah...

I know it says to cover but it does not say hijab or burka. It says "Veil over their bossom" well you do that anyway when your wearing a non-low cut top.

So when it comes to the sunnah you don't need to follow what it says?

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As salamu 'alaikkum...

Just wanted to tell something to vegangoth... First of all what you need to understand is, Allah says in the Quran "Obey Allah and Obey His messenger...". Now when it comes to hadith, if it is something that the Messenger of Allah salallahu alaihi wa salam commands us to do, then we do it, knowing it is a command from Allah, the Most Exalted. As for keeping a beard, many many muslim men argue that is only sunnah to keep a beard, and that you wont be sinning by not keeping it. But all the great scholars of Islam, all agree that it is obligatory to keep a beard. So sunnah, or Quran, if it is a commandment from Allah or His Messenger, then we Hear and obey.

Coming to the actual thread, many practising sisters do not understand that men are obliged to keep a beard, and think that it is sunnah to keep one. However as i said, it is obligatory upon a man to keep a beard. Lol some sisters, dont even marry a man who trims his beard, despite the fact he prays 5 times a day and all the other things lol.

NourAlDeen

Aoudu bilahi mina shaitani rajeem..

BISMILLAH..
Asalamu aleikum wr wb.

Perhaps it is because they think it looks nice..

Myself, used to hate loong bearded men (may allah forgive), that time I wasnt really practising Islam. Even though I used to pray, wear Hijab. I didnt knew that is was sunnah, but Alhamdulillah .. Now I know, and I think its beautiful (mashaALLAH)..

I will absolutelt marry a man with loong beard, a man should never shape his beard..

Wa billahi tawfiiq..
Fi amanillah..

the weird thing is if the guys a biker with a beard then hes considered cool or something but if hes a muslim with a beard then hes like a savage or something

:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

misbah ul haya

ASALAM U ALAIKUM
Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala says in Quran:
"I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest. AN-NISA 119
ulema say that this part of aya (to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah.) means both shaving(in case of men) and plucking(in case of women). so TO KEEP BEARD IS ALSO FROM QURAN.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Enough with the capital letters I'm not particaly sighted lol

I have a religon and a beleif that I am more than happy with. But thank you for your intrest.

sorry for the capital letter.by the way let me get to the point

all of us here is not forcing any of u(non muslims) to be a part of our family(muslim family) because only Allah can decide whether u deserve to be a muslim or not.

i do admit that there are many muslims convert to other religion and many non muslims convert to islam.only Allah guides someone to His light and He is the one deviate someone from His path.

it is not a big deal being born as a muslim or converting as a muslim.what is more important is u die after saying the syahadah.every single muslim should say syahadah before his final breath.

why would i care if u convert to islam or not.it is enough for me as long as me and my family and relatives are away from hell.
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO

we can't think in such a way because WE ARE MUSLIM AND WE HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO TELL OTHERS ABOUT ISLAM

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; 4. And there is none like unto Him.

SO WE ARE JUST DOING OUR DUTY.AS A MUSLIM WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU(NON-MUSLIMS)

U HAVE THE CHOICE YET UR JUST BEING CONTROLLED BY SYATAN.HE WANTS U TO COMPANY HIM IN HELL FIRE

SYATAN KNOWS HE WILL ENTER HELL BUT DO U KNOW U WILL ?SYATAN WAS THE BEST ANGLE AND MOST CLOSER TO ALLAH.DO U KNOW THAT?BUT JUST BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY AND ARROGANT HE WILL BE SENT TO HELL.SYATAN KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING BUT DO U KNOW WHAT UR DOING?U MUST OBEY ALLAH INORDER TO SAFE URSELF FROM HELL FIRE.

SAY AUTUBILLAH IMINAN SYATAN HIROJIM EVERY TIME U HAVE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ABOUT ISLAM....INSYALLAH U WILL BE GUIDED

THE BEST COMES FROM ALLAH AND THE BAD COMES FROM SYATAN.

vegangoth

Banned
the weird thing is if the guys a biker with a beard then hes considered cool or something but if hes a muslim with a beard then hes like a savage or something

:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

where did you get that idea from? I've never heard of anyone saying a muslim man with a beard is a savage.

revert2007

Love Fishing
where did you get that idea from? I've never heard of anyone saying a muslim man with a beard is a savage.
why is it ok for non muslim men to have beard BUT IT IS NOT OK for muslim men to have beard?why muslim men who have beard are being addressed as terrorist?

in every religion-sikh,hindunism,budhism,christinity,jews they can have beard but WHY MUSLIM MEN CANNOT HAVE BEARD AND ALL OF YOU(NON MUSLIMS) MAKING IT A BIG ISSUE?

AREN'T U GUYS ARE THE ONE PRACTISING DISCRIMINATION HERE?

IslamicGirl24

Assalamu alaykum.
I would put another question, but this one is for brothers..

Why don't some muslim men allow their wives or daughters or sisters to wear the niqaab? They are completely fine with the idea of hijaab.. but the idea of putting on the niqaab freaks them out. Why is this so??
I am asking this question because I have seen MANY examples in which the husbands don't allow their wives to wear the niqaab. Any opinions..??

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamu alaykum.
I would put another question, but this one is for brothers..

Why don't some muslim men allow their wives or daughters or sisters to wear the niqaab? They are completely fine with the idea of hijaab.. but the idea of putting on the niqaab freaks them out. Why is this so??
I am asking this question because I have seen MANY examples in which the husbands don't allow their wives to wear the niqaab. Any opinions..??
i am a sister here.my husband is one of them who doesnt allow his wife to wear niqab but again he gave me the choice of whether wearing it or not.i guess niqab is for those girl who are very beautiful.if me just by wearing khimar already stopped men from looking at me than alhamdulilah i dont have to wear niqab.niqab is something additional and if u dont wear u didnt comitt sin as long as u didnt attract any men.if men still look at u after u wear khimar or hijab then u should wear niqab.

vegangoth

Banned
why is it ok for non muslim men to have beard BUT IT IS NOT OK for muslim men to have beard?why muslim men who have beard are being addressed as terrorist?

in every religion-sikh,hindunism,budhism,christinity,jews they can have beard but WHY MUSLIM MEN CANNOT HAVE BEARD AND ALL OF YOU(NON MUSLIMS) MAKING IT A BIG ISSUE?

AREN'T U GUYS ARE THE ONE PRACTISING DISCRIMINATION HERE?

I would appreciate it if

A. You actually read and understood what I wrote, the quote you have just used said nothing about me being against men with beards. I mearly asked where they had heard that muslims men were seen as savages, as I had never heard that before.

B. If you don't lump all non-muslims into the one basket. I have no problem with men wearing ( or not wearing) beards.

musliminah 05

:salam2:
I think a brother with a beard looks beautiful- not that I look at men or anything, but my husband didnt have a beard when we got nikah but now has Marshallah, I love it, it shows such beauty in him and also brings him close to Allah Inshallah. I cannot imagine him without it.
May Allah bring us all closer to the sunnat and may Allah guide us and forgive us for our Ignorance Inshallah.
:wasalam::shymuslima1:

That's true. Still would like to know where they heard it.

oh pleasse vegagoth cut the naiveness....dont tell me uve never heard of people calling a muslim with a beard things like terrorist ..murderer....demon and stuff??....well u must live in wonderland....

:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335: