why!

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

why many sisters dont like their husband to keep a sunnah beard??
and why many sisters dont want to marry a brother with a proper sunnah beard ??

many sisters want their husband to hav trimmed beard or clean shave. this is becoming a major problem in muslim world. i know there are some good sisters who want their husband to follow all that is in the quran n sunnah. On the other hand majority of the sisters want a good muslim brother wit either trimmed beard or clean shave

MAY ALLAH GIVE GUIDANCE TO ALL

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

vegangoth

Banned
I have been wondering this myself. It seems like everyone talks about the Hijab but seem to forget the Quran passages about wearing of beards. So I' glad someone else has brough up the question lol.

ansari

STRANGER...
I have been wondering this myself. It seems like everyone talks about the Hijab but seem to forget the Quran passages about wearing of beards. So I' glad someone else has brough up the question lol.

well, u r a sister. hmm wat abt u?? would u accept someone with a long beard (according to sunnah )

Peace92

Revert to Islam

A man looks beautiful with a beard MashaAllah, it's where his beauty lies.
(i'm not saying i look at every bearded bloke!)

A muslim man without a beard- there should be no such thing.
And a muslima without hijaab- there should be no such thing.

I would definately marry a bearded man some day in the future inshaAllah

Thank you for sharing this thread with us.

Peace.

ShyHijabi

well, u r a sister. hmm wat abt u?? would u accept someone with a long beard (according to sunnah )

Salaam,

This person is not Muslim so I doubt it would be a qualifier for her. My husband has been trying to grow a beard for some time but he has a habit of plucking his facial/head hair when thinking deeply or stressed. The poor guy hasn't trimmed his beard for 3 years but still it'sonly medium length. I told him it's his jihad and he just needs to keep trying to stop that habit. Good thing Islam is about intention, eh?

Wasalaam

DanyalSAC

Pardon my ignorance here but is there a Quran passage referring to the beard? I thought it was only hadith (thus it being referred to as "sunnah").

I myself have a full sunnah beard, and I am currently looking for a wife, and when I find her she will inshallah accept my beard and I hope she covers! :)

slave_of_Allah

Intersting. I would love for my future husband to have a proper beard, I would encourage him to keep it. But I have a question .....

Why to brothers want a beautiful wife? Why doesn't piety come first. I am not generalisng, but it's a thought, and masha'Allah there are very good practicing brothers, as well as sisters.

If I have said anything wrong then please forgive me, my intention was never to do so. I pray Allah grants us all a place in jannah. Aameen.

vegangoth

Banned
Pardon my ignorance here but is there a Quran passage referring to the beard? I thought it was only hadith (thus it being referred to as "sunnah").

I myself have a full sunnah beard, and I am currently looking for a wife, and when I find her she will inshallah accept my beard and I hope she covers! :)

Nah! Your not being ignorant; I was. I thought it did. That's what I get for listening to some other muslims lol Even You all can get your info wrong sometimes lol.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: Brother

I absolutely love the beard! SubhanAllah it is a man's beauty as mentioned in a previous post. :)

Wassalaam

safiya58

if I had a husband who has a beard I can´t see anything wrong with it. for me it would not matter how he looks with beard... bec the beard is a reminder for sunnah of our beloved (saw) and the beloved is a reminder for the Most Beloved (Subanallahu Teala). what matters is that he is is groomed...

sister slave_of_Allah asked a good question.. why brothers always are looking for a beautiful wife... many muslims I know don´t want their wifes to wear hijab... they want them to look their best ... I´ve noticed that womwn with hijab are not takien seriously by them... a hijabi always have to proof that she is not stupid nor oppresed... and whatever they think...!

:wasalam:

revert2007

Love Fishing
I'm not Muslim.

then what r u waiting for sis?"u have started the car,pressing the oil and u just have to put the gear to reach ur destination"ur on the right path towards Allah but u just need one more step that is to believe in Allah and His messenger and take ur syahadah.

U CAN BE LATE FOR ANYTHING BUT NEVER BE LATE FOR UR SYAHADAH.

revert2007

Love Fishing
well it is always a choice when it comes to sunnah.if u follow the sunnah u will be rewarded.there are some countries including some muslim countries do not allow the men to have beard.if the men have beard they will be questioned and they will be in trouble.so it depends how strong is the man's iman and he is willing to face all the problem to follow the sunnah.hijab is mentioned in quran many times but beard is only in hadis - Rasullulah's sunnah.i am sure a good solehah muslim woman will not onject her husband to have beard.i myself encourage my husband to have beard but he doesnt want.so it is not my fault yet he didnt comit sin.

DanyalSAC

I know here in the United States some companies or corporations do not allow facial hair, whether for religious purposes or not. My company has recently changed locations, and at our earlier location our security guard was also a Brother but all he had was a goatee. Though my company does allow me to wear my beard - and also to cover my head with a prayer cap dispite its "no hats" policy - my brother security guard said that the security company is much more strict and allowed nothing beyond the goatee.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum dear brother:D

lo0ol, I had to laugh about your question(sorrry)but it's really funny to me..lo0ol
ok, I will be serious now, see for me I would actually like my husband(future inshaAllah) to have his beard.....like sister Sufiya said it reminds us of our beloved prophet (PBUH) and HIS sunnah! and I think if my husband is beardless.....he'd look like me(a girl)..lo0o0l
anywho, may Allah guide us all, because we seem very IGNORANT in so many places of the deen!
Allah hafiz now and always:D
PS>sorry if I said something that offends you:D

misbah ul haya

why many sisters dont like their husband to keep a sunnah beard??
and why many sisters dont want to marry a brother with a proper sunnah beard ??

many sisters want their husband to hav trimmed beard or clean shave. this is becoming a major problem in muslim world. i know there are some good sisters who want their husband to follow all that is in the quran n sunnah. On the other hand majority of the sisters want a good muslim brother wit either trimmed beard or clean shave

MAY ALLAH GIVE GUIDANCE TO ALL

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR
asalam u alaikum,
nice question............but im sorry to say i have no answer perhaps beard seems an outdated thing(mazAllah).i have found many islamic girls wishing for a clean shave man and some parents too look for a clean shave son-in-law.may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala give them hidaya.ameen

vegangoth

Banned
Ok so having read this thread I undertand that the koran does not state that a man should wear a beard and that it's only in the haddith which if I understand is sayings from Muhammed right? The koran does not say anything about wearing a hijab or burka but women seem to be compeled to wear either of them. So why is it that men can get away with not wearing a beard, even though the Muhammed has said that they should wear one but women are compeled to wear the hijab?

vegangoth

Banned
then what r u waiting for sis?"u have started the car,pressing the oil and u just have to put the gear to reach ur destination"ur on the right path towards Allah but u just need one more step that is to believe in Allah and His messenger and take ur syahadah.

U CAN BE LATE FOR ANYTHING BUT NEVER BE LATE FOR UR SYAHADAH.

oh you muslims and your need to convert the whole world, you're all as bad as christians lol:SMILY335:

I have no desire to convert to Islam, but i do have a desire to learn about it. Despite the fact I get a bit confused with a lot of it lol

revert2007

Love Fishing
oh you muslims and your need to convert the whole world, you're all as bad as christians lol:SMILY335:

I have no desire to convert to Islam, but i do have a desire to learn about it. Despite the fact I get a bit confused with a lot of it lol

WELL CHRISTIANS SO EAGER TO MAKE OTHERS TO CONVERTS TO CHRISTIANITY COZ THEY ARE BEING PAID A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.WELL THAT IS HOW IT WORKS IN MALAYSIA ATLEAST.BUT WE MUSLIMS ADVICE U CONVERT COZ THAT IS OUR DUTY TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT THE TRUTH OF ISLAM.

U SAID U DONT HAVE DESIRE TO CONVERT BUT HAVE DESIRE TO LEARN.HMMM THAT IS BETTER THAN THOSE WHO ARE ARROGANT AND DONT WANNA GET TO KNOW WHAT IS ISLAM.

WELL UR JUST SIMPLY SAYING THAT "I JUST WANNA SMELL THE FOOD BUT I DONT WANNA EAT.DO U THINK U CAN SURVIVE JUST BY SMELLING THE FOOD ALL UR LIFE?THINK ABOUT.

THOSE WHO CONVERTED TO ISLAM HAVE THEIR OWN STORY HOW THEY FOUND THE LIGHT OF ISLAM.FOR EXAMPLE I MYSELF TOOK 12 YEARS TO CONVERT.

ONLY THE TRUE SEEKER AND THE CHOSEN ONE WILL BE HONOURED TO BE ALLAH'S SERVANT.DO NOT COMPARE MUSLIMS WITH THOSE DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH.WE ARE NOT THE SAME.
IN BIBLE IT IS WRITTEN THAT ALL CHRISTIAN WOMEN SHOULD COVER THEIR HAIR IF NOT THEY SHOULD SHAVE THEIR HEAD.HERE IN ISLAM WE WOMEN SHOULD COVER OUR HAIR AND SHAVING THE HEAD IS A SIN.

READ QURAN AND TAKE UR TIME TO LEARN ISLAM BUT DO NOT EVER SAY THAT U ARE NOT INTEREDSTED TO CONVERT TO ISLAM COZ U NEVER KNOW WHAT ALLAH KNOWS.

U CAN BE LATE FOR ANYTHING BUT NEVER BE LATE FOR SYAHADAH