why!

vegangoth

Banned
oh pleasse vegagoth cut the naiveness....dont tell me uve never heard of people calling a muslim with a beard things like terrorist ..murderer....demon and stuff??....well u must live in wonderland....

:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

Seriously I haven't. Yes I heard Mulism full stop being called all of those things but I think the fact that they did or did not have beards was the least of the issues lol

revert2007

Love Fishing
oh pleasse vegagoth cut the naiveness....dont tell me uve never heard of people calling a muslim with a beard things like terrorist ..murderer....demon and stuff??....well u must live in wonderland....

:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

i am just wondering if vegagoth is a true seeker of islam or just playing with the nerve of muslims?she said before that she wants to know about islam but not interested in converting.is she being here to prove her religion is the right one or to seek the true religion?hmmmmm only Allah knows and may He keeps us patience

vegangoth

Banned
i am just wondering if vegagoth is a true seeker of islam or just playing with the nerve of muslims?she said before that she wants to know about islam but not interested in converting.is she being here to prove her religion is the right one or to seek the true religion?hmmmmm only Allah knows and may He keeps us patience

I am neither a true seeker of islam ( If you mean that I might be intrested to convert) nor am I hear to play with the nerves of muslims I can think of more fun things to do that that. I am hear to learn and I do that by asking questions. As for proving if my relgion is the right one, let me asure you it is ( for me).

revert2007

Love Fishing
I am neither a true seeker of islam ( If you mean that I might be intrested to convert) nor am I hear to play with the nerves of muslims I can think of more fun things to do that that. I am hear to learn and I do that by asking questions. As for proving if my relgion is the right one, let me asure you it is ( for me).

Al Kâfirûn
Surah 109. The Disbelievers, Atheists

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!
2. I worship not that which ye worship,
3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.

vegangoth

Banned
Al Kâfirûn
Surah 109. The Disbelievers, Atheists

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!
2. I worship not that which ye worship,
3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.

Yeah! sounds about right lol. Especilly 6. And since there is a verse that says that there is no compulsion in islam ( regarding relgion) then there should be no issue that i'm not a follower of your religon.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Yeah! sounds about right lol. Especilly 6. And since there is a verse that says that there is no compulsion in islam ( regarding relgion) then there should be no issue that i'm not a follower of your religon.
of course it is ur choice but DON'T REGRET

IslamicGirl24

i am a sister here.my husband is one of them who doesnt allow his wife to wear niqab but again he gave me the choice of whether wearing it or not.i guess niqab is for those girl who are very beautiful.if me just by wearing khimar already stopped men from looking at me than alhamdulilah i dont have to wear niqab.niqab is something additional and if u dont wear u didnt comitt sin as long as u didnt attract any men.if men still look at u after u wear khimar or hijab then u should wear niqab.

Well, in this case, your husband did give you choice. He didn't force you not to wear it..:)
The husbands about whom I am talking about didn't even give their wives a choice. THIS is what I call unfair! If a muslimah wishes to wear niqaab.. whats the problem with that? Why does it bruise their ego??

Even if niqaab is an additional thing, sister.. it doesn't mean that you should force the muslim women to not to wear it?, right?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Assalamu alaykum.
I would put another question, but this one is for brothers..

Why don't some muslim men allow their wives or daughters or sisters to wear the niqaab? They are completely fine with the idea of hijaab.. but the idea of putting on the niqaab freaks them out. Why is this so??
I am asking this question because I have seen MANY examples in which the husbands don't allow their wives to wear the niqaab. Any opinions..??

yes, i too feel bad. due to lack of iman, the gheerah has also decreased.

i dont understand how those muslim brothers manage that others are gazing at their wife/daughter/sister.

when someone looks at my mother/little sister, it makes me so....!!!

it feels so good to see a man with beard with wife in niqaab.

slave_of_Allah

This post is rather dragging ... and seems to be going of topic, why is that?

Brothers and sisters, we are all one family in Islam, alhamduillah, don't forget that. Speak calmly with others, and respect everyone. I am only reminding others, and I hope no one takes offense.

I love you all for the sake of Allah. Keep striving for jannah.

UmmHadiqah

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

I was actually watching a few Islamic programmes on the internet and thinking the same thing, "Where are all the beards? Why only the Imam have a beard?"

If Allah Subhana wa ta'ala decides I am to have a husband, I would prefer he has a Sunnah beard Insha'Allah.

BigAk

I have been wondering this myself. It seems like everyone talks about the Hijab but seem to forget the Quran passages about wearing of beards. So I' glad someone else has brough up the question lol.

There are Quran passages about wearing a beard???? That's news to me. Would you please point them out to me?? I don't recall that I ever read so in the Quran.. I am very curious.. Thanks.

vegangoth

Banned
There are Quran passages about wearing a beard???? That's news to me. Would you please point them out to me?? I don't recall that I ever read so in the Quran.. I am very curious.. Thanks.

If you read the posts later on in the thread you will see I corrected myself on this issue. I was mislead by non educated muslims lol

safiya58

I know it says to cover but it does not say hijab or burka. It says "Veil over their bossom" well you do that anyway when your wearing a non-low cut top.

So when it comes to the sunnah you don't need to follow what it says?

sorry for replying so late... there a some hadithes communicating with this ayahs I´ve mentioned where prohpet Mumhammed (saw) says it is obligatory... if you want i can find them for you...

safiya58

Hadith - Abu Dawood 3150, Narrated Ubadah ibn as-Samit
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The best shroud is a lower garment and one which covers the whole body, and the best sacrifice is a horned ram.

also Abu Dawood 4092, Aisha (raa) said: Asma daughter of Abu Bakr entered upon the apostle of Allah (saw) wearing thin clothes. he (saw) turnrd his atention from her. He (saw) said: Oh Asma when a woman enters the age of menstruation, it does not suit her that she diplays her parts of the body expect this and this, and he pointed to her face and hands.

but I also want to add that this ahadith of Abu Dawood are weak!

other ones wich are strong/sahih:

Bukhari vol.6 hadith 4758 pg # 65 Narrated Aisha:May Allah bestow His Mercy on the early emigrant women.When Allah revealed:
"..and draw their veils all over their juyubihinna."24:31 they tore their Murut(woolen dresses or waist-binding clothes or aprons etc) and covered their heads and faces with those torn muruts

Bukhari Vol 6 Hadith#4759 Pg 65
Narrated Safiyya bint Shaiba:Aisha used to say:"When (the verse)"..and to draw their veils all over their juhubihinna 24:31 was revealed(the ladies)cut their waist sheets from their margins and covered their heads and faces with those cut pieces of cloth.

Amina 1

:salam2:

why many sisters dont like their husband to keep a sunnah beard??
and why many sisters dont want to marry a brother with a proper sunnah beard ??

many sisters want their husband to hav trimmed beard or clean shave. this is becoming a major problem in muslim world. i know there are some good sisters who want their husband to follow all that is in the quran n sunnah. On the other hand majority of the sisters want a good muslim brother wit either trimmed beard or clean shave

MAY ALLAH GIVE GUIDANCE TO ALL

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

Assalam Alaikum Wa Ramatullahi Wa Barackatu

I love men who have a beard it shows me the level of their devotion :hearts:

Hello Veganoth:shake:

You must excuse us for our suspicion, If you are not here to revert then since you are listed as a satanist and in my experience people who reference themselves that way love to sow the seeds of discord seems that nothing will make them happier. I am not saying that you are that way. I guess maybe you are here because you see the truth of this religion and cannot admit it to yourself. Once again I am not saying that is the truth about you either.I am not trying to offend you. I don't know you so I have no way of knowing your true motivation for being here. All I have to go on is what you say and in my past experiences satanist's are not know for their truth telling skills:D I am not trying to call you a liar;) Inshallah(If Allah wills it) you will be guided to the straight path. So I would like to answer your question on hijab based on the assumption that maybe wearing a veil freaks you out as in no man is going to tell me what to do!! When I first started reverting to Islam I was repulsed by the idea of covering my hair So I did not do it . Now I do and I am very happy with it. It is to protect you think about all the rapes and sexual harrsment that happens to women who don't wear it It is to protect your modesty . When you talk to people you know they are talking to you not your private parts. Men even non muslim men are more respectful towards you. You are not a sex object you are a person . As for hijab that is a term for covering to protect your modesty men are supposed to practice hijab by covering their faces with beards So as not to lead women astray with their looks. When practicing hijab you avoid eye contact with the opposite sex. That way you do not get lead astray. If people would practice hijab the way they are supposed to it would do away with alot of divorces and people cheating on each other. It helps to take away the temptation that Satan sends to lead us astray. For Satan is an avowed enemy of mankind. He will be always whispering in your ear to lead you astray and he will always betray you he has no power except for what Allah S.W.T. lets him have "La Hawla Wallah Quwwata Illa Billah" (There is no strength or power except for Allah S.W.T.). If you choose turn away from Allah then he will feed you enough rope to hang your own self. satan only has power over those who have gone astray. He has no power over the followers of Allah S.W.T.

On a different note I saw this question on a video and thought it was an excellent one "Why when Catholic nuns cover their hair they are considered holy and devoted. But when a muslimah covers her hair she is considered oppressed?" Also in Corinthian's in the bible it says that women that don't cover their hair should shave it off. Sorry don't have exact quote on that. Anyway I will pray to Allah:tti_sister:to guide you if you are sincerley seeking knowledge or if you are not to let you know the error of your ways. Peace :hijabi:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I would like to speak of something which I find to be quite popular amongst us Muslims..it bothers me just a little..but I pray that one day we eliminate it..

We find it *easier* to just *focus on the shells* of a fellow Muslim..if a sister doesn't wear hijab..*she's a horrible Muslimah*..if a brother has a beard..*he's pious*..if an older man says something about religion..because he's older..*he's right and should be listened to*..if a young Muslim or Muslimah make da'awa..because they're young..*they're brainwashed*..et cetra..et cetra

Where are we from the reality of *riya'a* in everything from ibaadah..to dealing with others?..here are people who put on an act of *worship* just to glide in life with the evil wings of *riya'a*..not even having the slightest taqwa towards Allah (swt)..so why would they be considerate of the servants of Allah?

What's important is what lays within the chest..*the heart*..if the heart is pure..if the heart is Allah-Fearing..if the heart is attached to the deen...then you bet that the outter shell of the Muslim will shine these matters through!..no lecturing..no begging..no warning necessary..the hijab will be worn appropriately..the beard will be grown without shame..the manners will be awingly upright..and so on

I am not saying that we should have suspecion of others..ao'otho billah..but I am saying we should analyze the *ikhlaas* and *ihsaan* of others..and from there..build a *perception* to utilize our behaviors..communications..and interactions through

If a brother with a beard down to his stomach proposed to me..but he's unjust and hardhearted with his parents..he prays only juma'a..does not read the Qura'an..knows the basics of The Sunnah..he has ill-manners with people..he commits haram secretly..commits actions full of riya'a..thinks that he can smack me around because I am a "woman"..and so on..

Then what good is that beard for?!..let me tell you all..absolutely..NOTHING!..

Even if a brother comes proposing to me with a beard..and he has a distinct Islamic look about him..he will be questioned by me..and he will be asked his character and deen in the community by my mahrams..on a deep basis..to help me make a solid decision about him..because his beard..miswak..or thawb..won't give him a free pass over the brother who wears tees..jeans..lugz..and keeps his beard trimmed..

As each one is a human..

Thus..each one can fall under the shade of utmost blessing and guidance..and each can also fall under the gloominess of the fitan of the dunya..so to eliminate fears *buts* and *ifs*..what will matter (at least for me) is *the well-being of the heart*..and the intrepretation of what's *within it* into actions with utmost soundness..ikhlaas..and ihsaan..in everything regarding ibadaah and even daily affairs

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sometimes this question arises in my mind too....well, if the beard suits a brother, and he grows for the sake of sunnah, then he gets reward...and if the beard does not suit him , and if he still grows beard then he will get double of that reward...do i would advise my husband to grow beard even if it does not suit him...inshallah