Have you seen something like this before?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Asslaamu'alaykum,

This is not real, its from a stupid British TV show no Muslim should know about.

The actor is a sikh I think.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
I'm wondering who took the photo...

as salam 'alaykum

thumbs up!

actually it is easily understood that it must be taken from any movie or drama or something like that, and sister Al-fajr has confirmed that

all rubbish things, we can't just let them mock at us
in the name of freedom of speech they do and show whatever they like, they can do that because they know we are tolerant and peaceful, and yet they call us intolerant and violent

may Allah disfigure their faces

wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bad joke!

Asslaamu'alaykum,

This is not real, its from a stupid British TV show no Muslim should know about.

The actor is a sikh I think.
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

My dearest sister
Thank you
for providing me the answer
imagine the shock i had seeing that picture!!!:SMILY27::p:eek:

Cuz i know every muslim should turn off or mute the cell phone
upon entering mosque/while praying.

:jazaak:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam:)

Tomtom

Banned
Well this is close to reality as how many times the mobile rings in the masjid, this confirms my belief that human beings are stupid. There are signs all over the place to turn the bloody thing off. What makes it worse is some people talk on the phone inside the masjid, ok not while the salat has started but stillllllll..........

oooohhhhhh make my blood boil........

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Well this is close to reality as how many times the mobile rings in the masjid, this confirms my belief that human beings are stupid. There are signs all over the place to turn the bloody thing off. What makes it worse is some people talk on the phone inside the masjid, ok not while the salat has started but stillllllll..........

oooohhhhhh make my blood boil........

Assalamu`alaykum

Yes brother what I hate is inspite of Imam asking and so many signs in the Masjid to turn off mobiles still one of it rings with a song. Just for 5 mins we can't switch off it! saddens infact in some masjids there are jammers installed now.

Sad reality is some people don't even turn off their mobile if it rings during salaah and imagine the pathetic songs playing beside you.

Tomtom

Banned
Assalamu`alaykum

Yes brother what I hate is inspite of Imam asking and so many signs in the Masjid to turn off mobiles still one of it rings with a song. Just for 5 mins we can't switch off it! saddens infact in some masjids there are jammers installed now.

Sad reality is some people don't even turn off their mobile if it rings during salaah and imagine the pathetic songs playing beside you.

Yes brother sometimes I feel like getting up and punching them Astaghfirullah. You try so hard to concentrate on salat and idiotic ring tones go off. And it's not just once. Where's my punch bag? May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala control my anger and give me guidance. Ameen.

Hatty

I did not know it was part of a movie. I thought it was real, I was completely mislead. Thanks for clearing that up...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Yes brother sometimes I feel like getting up and punching them Astaghfirullah. You try so hard to concentrate on salat and idiotic ring tones go off. And it's not just once. Where's my punch bag? May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala control my anger and give me guidance. Ameen.

My father said our Imaam really got angry and gave the whole Jamah a good scolding. Someone's mobile started ringing with some ridiculous music and it went on and on. That man was given a lecture privately too.

May be someone should stand in the masjid door and let people pass only after they have their mobiles switched off.

Alhumdulillah I don't have to pray with idiots like that standing next to me.

Tomtom

Banned
My father said our Imaam really got angry and gave the whole Jamah a good scolding. Someone's mobile started ringing with some ridiculous music and it went on and on. That man was given a lecture privately too.

May be someone should stand in the masjid door and let people pass only after they have their mobiles switched off.

Alhumdulillah I don't have to pray with idiots like that standing next to me.

Yes, indeed sis and everybody should adopt my policy that is to leave the bloody thing at home! :)

Oh just had another thought, sometimes the imam announces before beginning the salat TO SWITCH THE *(**&*( OFF!!! lol

Like I said before PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Yes, indeed sis and everybody should adopt my policy that is to leave the bloody thing at home! :)

Oh just had another thought, sometimes the imam announces before beginning the salat TO SWITCH THE *(**&*( OFF!!! lol

Like I said before PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

May Allaah reward you with khair in duniya and akhira for your good deeds. Aameen.

Most of the Imaams here have added that line to their routine "straighten your lines. . .etc (I don't know the rest in english). . .and turn off your mobiles." Even then when they are in the middle of salah, off goes the music. Astagfirullah!

. . .And Allaah is merciful, otherwise I can't really think of a reason for Allaah to let us get away with it.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalamu`alaykum

wa 'alaykum salam

one sheikh said, what to say and what is the state of the Ummah, that In masjidal haram, we have to hear 50cent song as ringtone.

may Allah rectify our condition

wassalam

Astrugglingsoul

This thing bothers me also. one day in our masjid someone's cell phone went off and later on the imam said, if someone's cell phone goes off during prayer, he will be accountable in the day of judgement for disrupting other Muslim's prayers. and guess what? still people's cell phone goes off during jummah.

Tomtom

Banned
A quick question

When these idiots reach into their pockets and fiddle about with the phone (either to stop it ringing or to turn it off) whilst in prayer, does this action invalidate their prayer? Just curious.

S

Sister Zohra

A quick question

When these idiots reach into their pockets and fiddle about with the phone (either to stop it ringing or to turn it off) whilst in prayer, does this action invalidate their prayer? Just curious.

Assalamu Alaikum,

If a person's phone goes off during prayer, it is his duty to turn it off so as not to disturb others in prayer. As "Astrugglingsoul" said, he will be held accountable for disturbing someone else's prayer. I do not think such a small action (as long as it is done with the least amount of movement) will invalidate their prayer since it is done for the benefit of the prayer.

And Allah knows best.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
A quick question

Assalamu`alaykum

The Scholars said you need to turn off immediately unfortunately some people don't!! thinking it will invalidate their salah. They try to save their salah by letting it ring but fail to realize they are disturbing others salah.

I think they should put up a policy in every masjid that says if any ones phone rings it will be confiscated by the Masjid authority. I am happy the masjid I go has a jammer but still some phones manage to ring.

strive-may-i

A quick question

First thing first, so someone is in a Jamaah, And a mobile goes GAGAGA or a child cries. To prevent others prayer from getting distracted, its good to do an action that stops the mobile or consoles the child.

Now Prayer has well defined movements. If an action is done that falls outside the well defined movements, then there are rules for it. It also is said, one can walk or run, during salaat, if his life is in danger, with some breaks in action.
And if you fear (an enemy), perform Salaah (pray) on foot or riding. And when you are in safety, offer the Salaah (prayer) in the manner He has taught you, which you knew not (before)” [Quran 2:239 Translated by Muhsin Khan]

Prophet :saw: its reported once did lift and drop a child during his prayer. Movement done slowlly with pauses (action should not count as 3 distinct movements) with an intention to close a gap in the congregation Lines, is also valid. If some one (who has started his salaat) moves his hand, to stop a passerby from entering the salaat zone one is in (space just enough for prostration), that is also valid. There is also a rule, for intentions other than above, if someone does an action (with three distinct movements) and are not part of Salaah movements, then the salaat should be redone.

[Now this is what i would do for mobile ringing]
Mobile ringing to me, falls out of these categories. Better is to
- switch off the mobile immediately [or bringing it to silent mode]. Because its very likely the person will call again.
- Rejoin the Jamaat, afresh, if there were lot of movements.
That way it teaches a reminder, my Juma salaat, was spoilt by my own stupidity...