R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• u have a VERY good point sis! thats y i hate construction in forests. but i luv to walk in them- u? aw- at least u have the turtle!:lol:
    lolz sis- yep- et a cat- i love cats- but i havent seen one in ages!!!! boooo hoooooo boooooo hoooooo!!!!! lolz- at least u have the turtle? what about a bird? a parrot?:D
    Assalamu Alaikum beloved sister,
    hw u been??
    long time no salaam i guess:(
    I have been busy with school....even now lol I have school tmrw but since I have no hw works due I thot i wud check here and maybe contribute by replying :D
    hope everythin is aight at ur end dearly sis,:D
    luv u !!!
    awwwwww-lolz. poor sis. why domt u get a shaved dog?lolz-no that wud be cruel 2 the dog!aw- sis. at least the turtle is cute rightttttt?
    wow- lolz sis! very boring but very cute- aint it?:lol: at least u have a pet! Lolz- i'm dieing 4 a cat!!!!
    MISS YOU!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXXO! I have been so busy with school I am sorry. Asalam Alaikum.
    Aauthu billahi minish shaytan niraqjjem,
    Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim,

Assalamu alaikom wa rahmat Allahi wa burrahktohu,

Dear sister,
    Ma'shaAllah, i have no need to check to see the validity of your concerns and intentions, I know them to be honourable :) Also, I would pray that those who do have messages that are not appropriate will remove them and protect themselves from fitnah and from fellow muslims being brought to witness against them on the day of Qiyammah. Ameen.

May Allah take you for friend.
    Jazak alak khairun wa barak Allah feekom
    Fi amanillah
    Assalamu alaikom wa rahmat allahi wa burrahktohu,
    Aauthu billahi minish shaytan nirajeem
    Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim
    Alhamdulillah Rabbil alameen.

Dear sister,

I am not desiring argument with you, but it is important to fully aware people of Islam, and Alhamdulillah, Allah azza wa jal, through our debate the truth has become manifest ma'shAllah.

For the most part, you are indeed correct, talk should be not soft of speach nor private where shaytan is the third party, but, we must guard ourselves from creating rulings that forbid interaction, when the purpose of the interaction is permissable.

May allah always guide you, honour you, grant you success and pave your way to paradise dear sister. Ameen.

Fi amanillah
    Ve aleykum selam sister revert2007,

i´m fine, Alhamdullilah. Jazak Allahu ckair for asking. Hope you and your family are doing fine too inshaallah.

ve aleykum selam
    الســـــــــــــلام عليكم
    ازيك يا عسل عاملة إيــــــــــه ؟؟

مبرووووك صار عندك رسائل زوار :)

Try to understand me loool
    Salam alaikum dear, oh I forgot about this countryside trip. InshaAllah you'll have a nice time and sure Bibo will enjoy the donkey, too.lol We'll miss you today online and don't forget to get me a little piece of fetira,hehe. Take care dear, don't fall off the ....Salam
    i pm you a while back, about counselling, do u remember now. Alhamduilllah. i am happy to know you are being tested, hnag in there. I am envious, you are close to Allah, for he is testing you
    W'alaikum assalam dear sis. Miss u too, dear. Too bad you're still having this flu. Hope Bibo doesn't catch it isA. Keep ur stars & smiles plz. Hope u never lose them. They're part of ur sweet character. Take care. Salam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…