Muslimah-S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wa alikom assalam wr wb, dear Asmaa. Jazaki Allahu khairan for the nice card. Ramadan Mubarak to you and all your loved ones. May Allah gladden your heart and make your task easy for you, dear. I do need your Du'a as well.
    ¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
    ♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
    ♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
    ----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
    ♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥
    ♥♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´**`'•.¸_)`'•.¸ _)♥♥

aaaaawwwww, jazakAllahu khayran for the wonderful greeting ukhti!!!! I love you for the sake of Allah and may Allah swt bless you and all the muslims this ramadan. and may He swt make you among those whom He loves and mentions, and among those whom the Prophet s.a.w visits in their dreams and those whom he meets in Jannah. ameen. wasalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarkatuhu.
    RAMADAN MUBARAK UKHTI!!!
    WaAlaikum Assalaam dear ukhti:D

aawww, THANKS for the correction:D JAZAKA'ALLAH khairan dear!!! I meant life b4 death...jst reversed.lo0o0o0l
    Thanks aloooot dear sis, and I now corrrected it!!:D
    Tc as well ukhti,,,LOVE U ALWAAAAAAAAAAAYSSSSSSSSSS:D
    Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D
    your ukhti Ubah:D
    Wa'alaykumsalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,

Yea Sis.. Like after so long I've turned orange!!!! :SMILY335: lol

I am alright Sis, alhamdulillaah. Hope you are well and in the highest of Eeman.

I have good news to share inshaAllaah. :biggrin: I can't tell you now, but inshaAllaah soon when the time is right ;)
    How are you dear sister Sumaya I hope you are in the best of health and imaan,indeed the channel come through some financial difficulties which might make them stop of doing their job,so if you can spread this call of donation to support this channel among your friends that will be great wa jazaki Allah khair.
    The occasion? In Wales? To pay my respects to the sheep :rolleyes:

:D

we'll catch up soon inshaAllaah
    Lol I know haven`t been in contact much sis.Whitechapel is East London :) I live in North London :)
    i may be going back to wales tomorrow *groan*

Welsh people arent used to Muslims, i think the cities are okay when it comes to muslims, but in mid wales, people stare like anything :p
    meh ive been in wales for a week ..honestly im sick an tired of cows and sheep :D ..

it is pretty though.

I think I saw a moose too ..it looked like a moose to me anyways.

do you have moose in wales? Mid wales, literally middle of nowhere?

I thought of you in my hours of boredom lol.

ps do you know welsh?
    Awee Mashallah thats nice,you should of told me you came to London lol Inshallah could of meet up lol.
    Walaikum Salaam hun,

Alhamdullilah I am well just been busy with work and all.How have things been with you? Inshallah hope you and family are all well.
    Wa aleikum salaam,

I'm so-so. Hey i read you're coming down to London for your uncle's wedding. Anyway we could possibly meet up :)? Lemme know inshallaah and i hope it all goe well.
    Assalamualaykum habibty

Call me whenever you're free ..miss call me, Ill get back to you, I have loads of free minutes and I never even use them.

I rang you about a minute ago but no luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…