abubaseer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salam bro,

So tommorrow is the first day of my classes, have been having frosh. Anyway I was thinking about my aspiration..i don't like have the feeling for it i guess. but none the less i see everywhere that people are saying and studying in the quran that the keys to the ghayb is just the 5 items in surat luqmam and some say that im not just seeing it. So does that mean the keys to the ghayb is nothing beyond/infinite/unknown/*shudders* type thing and the treasures that the ghayb is just the 5 items in luqmam? :confused2:
    assalamualikum..perhaps u can delet my post in that thread hola/ahlan if the email address is deleted.jazaka ALlah khair.assalamualikum
    :salam2: akhi,

I hope you are doing well Alhamdulillah. I have sent you a PM, can you please have a look at it when you have some free time ?

BarakAllahu feek.. Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    masha Allah that's great brother :)

just a suggestion.. when you post a new discussion, could you send messages to all the members of the group to inform them? a mod can send mass PM right?
    :salam2:

akhi, i notice that the arabic learners group haven't been updated in very long time could you post some now discussions about arabic that you think might be beneficial for us? like maybe posting weekly discussions about nahwu?
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

jazakallah khairan akhi.i was pretty much surpised that a thread would get locked for that.i guess i got you wrong.

may ALLAH subhananuhu wa taa'la keep us on the straight path.
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

akhi it really wasn't emotional.i was just making my point to BrotherInIslam.he's like my teacher here.sorry i think you got offened by what i said about indians.really sorry it wasn't like that.I'm a proud pakistani but i will not hate or like a person based on nationality.it was just a talk.sorry again.
    Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi..

Hope you are doing well Alhamdulillah.

Do you think making a Urdu thread with a urdu lecture from youtube, is within the rules of TTI ? You can probably moderate it since you speak the language. The thread will clearly be marked 'Urdu Thread' and it won't be used for chit chat Insha Allah.

I wanted to ask your opinion before I create such a thread, as there have been some issues lately with threads getting deleted and people getting upset. I want to avoid all that. Please do let me know. JazakAllahu Khayran.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    Salam Alaikum

Hope that Allah SWT has given you the best state of eeman and health.
    remember me?...once I posed a thread about Umm al-Qura Uni....anyways, whats the update about you?...you told that you've applied?......can you please give me a info about the application form?.....
    in which subject you r applying? Arabic Language course for non-native speakers? the course duration was 2years....but now it says its 4years....dont know what happened to the website.

please let me know fast....may be I'm going to apply..inshaa'Allah.

Jazakum Allahu khair
    wassalam
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

bhai i lost your answer.the one with the fatwa links.if you have it could you resend it plzzz.
    jazakallah khairan.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…