justoneofmillion

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalam 'Aleikum,
    What happened to the thread on Tarik Ramadan? I was meant to reply to it but I cannot find it ''/
    Asalaamu aleikum akhi, how are you my friend. It has been a while! Hope all is well with you and your family, as usual. Take care, be well
    Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi akhi,

Which post are you referring to akhi ? Could you please clarify ? JazakAllahu Khayran.

Take care

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Akhee. Know that in spite of the harsh, blunt and frank posts that you made on the board, I see a deep faith and a very high belief in Allaah that you have within your heart. MashaAllaah, SubhanaAllaah.

To be honest, the harshness of human beings never succeed to smooth my heart but the extraordinary kindness between Muslims and fountains of Blessings from Allaah that never failed to move me into tears!! SubhanaAllaah wal hamdulillah.
    Excuse me for the flowery words, I think I couldnt have expressed myself better without it. Know that you become the person you are after going through all those kinds of hardships that maybe not everyone is capable to go through. And no, I wont be surprised if someday, you'll be one amazing leader to the community, MashaAllaah.

Dont take it wrongly as Im not pouring out praises to you alone, but its to Allaah The Al-Mighty Im showering my praises and awes too.

You and your family are in my dua'a. I wish for the best in everything.

Your sister in Islam.

Wa'alaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.
    :salam2:

Thanks for your advice and your restraint (I know how hard it should be). However, I do not intend to divert the purpose of the thread and convert it in to a battlefield. Though I feel it's unjust to label a country a 'zionist friend' in order to show one's displeasure with a country's policies. And I feel I should point it out.

I hope InshaAllah it does not occur on this thread so that I am not compelled to add my 2 cents.

About the 'childish part', there is a background to it that I do not wish to openly discuss as it would be exposing shortcomings of someone.

I do appreciate your concern. JazakAllahu Khayran.
    MashaAllah! Am glad you posted here instead of on the thread - it is certainly much more of a private matter but I was just so happy to read your news I couldn't help myself but to ask you about it. Hope you didn't mind.
    As salamu alaikum dear brother

I was trying to send you pm but could not coz your message capacity is upto the limit. Try to empty your message box. Dont worry brother, you are always in our duas. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala give you the best in this dunya as well as in the akhirah. Oh Allah nothing is easy except what you have made easy, if You wish you can make the difficult easy.

Ma salam.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…