thariq2005
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

I'm still expecting answers for my questions, brother. You have the questions stacked neatly in your inbox.

Ramadhan Kareem btw.
    thariq2005
    thariq2005
    Wa `alaykum al-salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Which questions? Sorry been away for so long that I cannot even remember.
    Seeking Allah's Mercy
    Seeking Allah's Mercy
    I send you two PMs. I have added almost all the mail exchange between me and the shaykh. Please read the second PM. My questions may confuse you the first PM is a bit messed up, it'll add to the confusion.

BaraakAllahu feek.
    Assalamu 'alaikum akheeI hope u r well in sha' Allah.For some reason I am unable to post a thread or open a thread in any section of TTI.Everytime I try it gives internal error 500 or something of that sort.Kindly tell me how to sort it out?
    Brother, I'd maybe re-think that last bit on your last post. It may come off a bit rudely and some here probably wont see past it, and I would hate for it to be a reason to undermine legitimate points. The 'Adab card' becomes a strong reason for many to ignore the truth.
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

It's Tuesday. Did you get a chance to talk to your teacher? Can I have my answers now? Inshaa'Allaah.
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

Please add two more questions to the list.

1) If a soft copy drawing is alright. Would it be okay to draw some of the features (which are harder to draw with a mouse) by hand and then assemble the whole thing on the screen.

2) Are faces with glasses alright? i.e no eyes need to be drawn.

I guess that makes it 9 questions in all, for now. I felt like adding these now, so as not to disturb you later.

Edit:

One more 10) If I simply "modify" the pictures available online by adding beards and hijaabs i.e make them muslim, or to say it more appropriately, give them a muslim look. All with the Mouse, is that permissible, what if I do that with the hand?

So it's 10 Qs for now.

BaraakAllaahu feek.
    BaraakAllaahu feek.

I suppose I can wait, for a week. As it seems most of my work need not be done. I hope a week is enough time.

Wasalamo'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh.
    Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wa Iyyak! Alhamdhulillah job is fine so far. Has some difficulties but with Allah's mercy, everything is getting easier and easier. :)

As Imam Ghazali said, truly it is the most noble job. I can feel it now mashaAllah!

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
    Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

How are you and family dear brother? Just passing by, to say salam. :)

Ma'ah Salaamah!
    How do I create a Social Group here? You can find Social groups at ''Community'' close to FAQ.
    I believe I sent you a link?

Thread had some iffy things and even after some discussion I wasn't sure on what to do with it so was hoping maybe you could take a look? If not, please do tell me and I will re-send insha'Allaah.
    :salam2:

I unapproved that thread I sent a link to brother; if you have any time to review it and feel it is appropriate to keep then please feel free to reinstate it. Otherwise, please also do what you see fit. I was just very confused.

:jazaak: and I apologize for the bother.
    But honestly, it seems from IslamQA, its wrong to pray in schools, work places. They dont seem to see schools as an excuse. But the companions lived very close to Masjids, because they could hear the adhan without microphones!
    Man, you have prayer rooms in Schools? You are far ahead of us. Imagine if those Jaahil immigrants [Somalis, Arabs, Bosnians, Afghans] that came to Europe in the 1980s/90s - prayed and asked for halal food. Woudnt the kuffar know a lot about Muslims today?

Nice tactic. You ''lied'' according to Western Definition (I think)... you entered the toilet though it wasnt your real intention. Allah knows best. But you prayed! I am from Sweden, it's winter, and the time is so close.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…