dis one for sis gzk1 :lol:
143l6dh.jpg

MERCEDES CL for ma baji Bintshafi
mercedes-cl-widebody-by-vitt-performance.jpg

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Congratulations Brothers!!!

I am not happy though :(

I like the gift brother Ansari Thank you. Gifts for sis gzk and brother Binkhadija are birriliant :)

wa alaikum salam wrwb,:girl3:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

I like the gift brother Ansari Thank you. Gifts for sis gzk and brother Binkhadija are birriliant :)

awww sis its a just game :) u dont need to be so sad ;) some times sis win sometimes brothers :D

but we ar ethe ultimate winners hehe :D

BinKhadija

An Akhu
for bro binkhadija - i hope u like it :D :lol:
car.jpg

Like it?! I love it man! This is the best gift I have ever received in my whole life! :D

BTW, by best I do mean most crazy one :p

You got something against me brother Ansari? Otherwise why everyone gets better gift than the car which wont I even be able to resell for £50? :lol:

Wa'salaam

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

It is VERY bad to have someting against your brother in Islam

Today is Thursday

It is narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu 3Alayhi wassallam said:

“The gates of Paradise are opened on Mondays and Thursdays, and every slave (of Allaah) who does not associate any partners with Allaah is forgiven, except a man between whom and his brother there is some grudge. It is said, ‘Wait for these two until they reconcile, wait for these two until they reconcile, wait for these two until they reconcile.’”

It’s Thursday! Got a Grudge?
Do Not Hold it…
Reconcile

:) :)

Let's play again. This time sisters will win Insha Allah

50-2= 48

:hijabi:

:wasalam:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
^ Subhan Allah, sister. Jazak Allah for the reminder. No, I hope Insha'Allah no-one got nothing against anyone, right? Though perhaps I should apologise for being so blunt lately. May Allah guide us all.

Wa'salaam

ansari

STRANGER...

sister you should be happy because your brothers WON :D ...:SMILY288:
aha u like my gift :D .. im happy now :D ..I hope you will not translate my posts now :D :lol:....just kidding :)

ansari

STRANGER...
Like it?! I love it man! This is the best gift I have ever received in my whole life! :D

BTW, by best I do mean most crazy one :p

You got something against me brother Ansari? Otherwise why everyone gets better gift than the car which wont I even be able to resell for £50? :lol:

Wa'salaam

bro i just like to mess with you ;) .. nothing else :p ...:lol:..

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

Br BinKhadija..you have not been blunt at all, so no need to apologize.

Br Ansari, I won't translate BUT just will reply to your posts. I know you will have regard of the presence of typical Pakistani baji and will remain nice and masoom.

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.