+2 and -2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansari

STRANGER...
56 now .............:SMILY288:

If you are happy and you know it clap your hands:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap: :lol:

akhi binKhadijah >If you are silly and you know it. Laugh out loud. :lol: :lol: ...

BinKhadija

An Akhu
56 now .............:SMILY288:

If you are happy and you know it clap your hands:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap: :lol:

akhi binKhadijah >If you are silly and you know it. Laugh out loud. :lol: :lol: ...
What are you trying to say there, brother? Make it clearer, Insha'Allah.

Don't think it was funny though. :)

Wa'salaam

BinteShafi

Left long ago

Br Ansari...I think it is not NICE at all to call your Muslim brother or anyone tum, tu, or silly. If you want to laught OR be happy, you can maintain self respect of others and of yourself and still can laugh happily.

Making fun of others does not make you happy RATHER it does create -ve
emotions and feelings.

End result of having fun should be: You feel peace and serenity deep inside and everyone else is happy too...and there is no complaint. sadness, or grudge in the hearts.

I hope I am able to convey my thought.

:wasalam:

PS: I always thought about urdu that this is the most civilized language of the world.....but after reading conversation of the members on this board in the same langauge made me astonished....SubhanAllah

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam

PS: I always thought about urdu that this is the most civilized language of the world.....but after reading conversation of the members on this board in the same langauge made me astonished....SubhanAllah

Asalamalikum

no sister urdu is mashAllah very good language n very civilized language :)

ansari bro wrote some bad words its not mean that urdu is bad language ........u know in every language there r many bad n good words ........its depend on u which words u use????
i hope u understood:)

52:)

Status
Not open for further replies.