2010 World Cup?

canab1973

Allah made the soul of human beings sacred, so I don't know when my fellow Somalian will understand and stop that. People always waste their time and energy on so many worthless things, and chasing that ball is one of it. Actually this is a type of controlling people's mind. But most people don't realize that until it is too late...I hope people will realize their purpose of life soon.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:wasalam:
I didn't image that it would be possible to be here many soccer lovers!?W L'ITALIA!but always remember Allah and don't stay too much in front of television,cause this life is an illusion:ma:

rayray

Oops yeah. they look the same :D

I want the final match to be between Argentina and Brasil. I'm for brasil ofcourse ;) Now that would be an interesting match! *blows on a vuvuzela

muslim56

Human Being
Hehehehe The World Cup 2010 is interesting.............................. especially the coach's reaction when their team loses:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Take for example the Australian coach, when his team lost to Germany he looked like he was crying:lol::lol:
The USA coach was just as funny when England scored his face was so red and he was shouting his head off:lol::lol::lol::lol:

England are terrible, they drew with USA WTH!

I'm with you their bro, in my opinion I think the England team should get rid of their goalie see the way he scoops the ball every time. And that what lead to a tie.

Anyway, about who I vote for, maybe Argentina, Germany or Brazil.(I'm almost sure they'll win)

By the way here's one question: Was Ka'Ka' doing anything during the match between South Korea and Brazil? (The goalie for the former was so busy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Hehehehe The World Cup 2010 is interesting.............................. especially the coach's reaction when their team loses:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Take for example the Australian coach, when his team lost to Germany he looked like he was crying:lol::lol:
The USA coach was just as funny when England scored his face was so red and he was shouting his head off:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm with you their bro, in my opinion I think the England team should get rid of their goalie see the way he scoops the ball every time. And that what lead to a tie.

Anyway, about who I vote for, maybe Argentina, Germany or Brazil.(I'm almost sure they'll win)

By the way here's one question: Was Ka'Ka' doing anything during the match between South Korea and Brazil? (The goalie for the former was so busy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

that's strange akhi you vote for germany AND argentina!!!can't stand germany lol.they are as cranky as liverpool is if you consider clubs:p

abu'muhammad

Assalaamu alaykum,

Just watching quarter onwards,

favouring the team with integrity, ball possessions,hard to guess out after brazilians had goal from korea.

Whoever wins we will be left with post match analysis…. Carlos swung the ball 45 degrees, ronaldinho had elegant run…. And many if … then.

Enjoy it as a game not keeping sentiments in.

may Allaah save us from the bads of and outcomes, give us strength to maintain our schedule, InshaAllaah

side–ways :

what will a man do who has never seen the football match and came as viewer ?
answer : He will distribute balls to players to end the tussle!

that’s quite simple.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Salam Alaikum

As a Muslim...should we support world cups?...whether it is football or cricket.....Millions of millions of money being spent in this rubbish things.....for what ? to set a electronic chip in the T-shirt?....to manufacture a ball!!!! to manage a team...to decarate a stadium? to celebrate the opening ceremony???
where they gonna just dedicate the first goal to education.......to H*ll with this goal....will that gonna help the education???? alone in Africa there are millions of children,ppl living below the poverty level..!!!

and what we do.....buy some BIG BIG plasma TV.......to buy T-shirts...but cant giver charity...Im not only talking about Muslims....all in general!!!

what we do...waste our time to watch these!!!!
cant we remember the Hadeeth:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701

Well said brothe FREEDOMFIGHTER.....thums up....
we need to awake for the sake of Allah...we got to help the Humanity....Islam doesnt involve just Praying SalaH 5 times,wearing Hijab, keeping beard and using Miswak....
It involves the feeling foe the Humanity and to do something for the Humanity....

May Allah SWT help us to find out the truth....right path...

Barakallahu feekum
Wassalam

we muslim should

Assalamualikum.

I knew someone will question this and I knew as well that many debates will take place..

I have learned my lesson and I am not going to repeat the same mistake in sha Allah.

I am not going to ask people to stop watching world cup as I have no right to control yoru lives.before watching world cup just asnwer these few questions with honesty.

1.What do you gain by watching world cup?Does it help us to enter Jannah?

2.How long do you spend watching world cup?If this equal amount of time used wisely for the sake of Allah isn't that much better for hereafter?

3.How sure are we that we (women) not watching men's awra(they wear short above knee).

4.Syaitan will persuade most people in betting and how sure are we that we will not fall in his(syaitan's) trap?

5.Many Muslim brothers and sisters are dying each day and suffering so do you think it is right for us to watch this game and be happy?

There is nothing wrong with entertainment but we should know if the entertainment we are having worth of time.We have very limited time in dunya.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum.

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: brothers and sisters i loove footie i am half english half algerian wich means ill support england and algeria

but ill die for argentina love em hope they win :SMILY252: argentina forever:SMILY252: ill get really mad if brazil take wc again :angryblue: lol

go argentina:hearts::muslim_child: i know im being childish but what can you expect from an 18 year old that loves football and argentina lol:hearts::blackhijab: