40 Hindu families convert to Islam

sajjuaiah

ALLAHUAKBAR, ALLAHUAKBAR, ALLAHUAKBAR.​
:tti_sister:

40 Hindu families convert to Islam in Sindh

User Rating: / 4 Monday, 28 April 2008

Poor Best

Islamabad, April 28: A total of 270 Hindus on Sunday converted to Islam in the southern Sindh province.
Members of 40 families of the Hindu Bheel community - including 80 women and 70 children - were converted during a ceremony conducted by a local religious leader at Gulzar Khalil village in Umerkot district.

The Hindus recited the "Kalma" and embraced Islam, state-run APP news agency reported.

http://siasat.com/english/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=263050&Itemid=&cattitle=World

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

and thou dost see the people entering Alla's religion in crowds
celebrate the praises of thy lord and pray for His forgiveness, for He is oft- Retuning ( in Grace and Mercy)

Allahu Akbar
:wasalam:

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:

Allah-u-Akbar, Allah-u-Akbar, Allah-u-Akbar

Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) guides those whom He (subhana wa ta'ala) wishes...

jazak Allah kheiran brother for such news...

:wasalam:

Ali Saleh

full muslim world on future?

I think maybe earth will all muslim countries to full muslim world on future. i dont know. only allah know it. allah best.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Allah hu Akber Allah hu Akber, May Allah help them following the truth (Islam) and bless with his mercy to thouse who had helped them in coming to truth (Islam) beyond there expectation here and hereafter. Ameen

Amir_of_spain

Sorry to burst your bubble people but check the source and article again, seems very vague on details and personal accounts etc. I doubt this story is even real.