A little love to you

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I just want to send a little love to all my brothers and sisters. You do not know to what extent you help me. Each post I read the words that are so necessary. I read salaam, alhumdulila, jazaak Allahu Kharin....and that gives me strenght and hope. So take a kiss from your cyber mom!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wa`alaykum us-salaam.

Inshaa' Allaah we hope these little deeds add up and multiply! If we want to progress as an Ummah, we can start with these simple habbits and du`aas for eachother, and slowly build upon that.

Jazaakillaahu khayran! Take a box of chocolates from your cyber son!

Muhammad Saleh

Salaam,

I just want to send a little love to all my brothers and sisters. You do not know to what extent you help me. Each post I read the words that are so necessary. I read salaam, alhumdulila, jazaak Allahu Kharin....and that gives me strenght and hope. So take a kiss from your cyber mom!

:salam2:

we all are proud to have you here on this site. you are more than just a cyber mom. everything you write touches my heart and sounds like, my real mum is instructing me what to do and what not to. i am sorry if someone finds it bit exaggerated but i really mean what i have just about Ammi jan.

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykmu

masha Allah! how beautiful that really comforts my heart, you are nothing but walking and talking love. huggs from me:hearts::hearts::hearts::hijabi:

wasalam

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Jaza kallahu khair sister for this thread i just read through the post and i can feel the love mashallah i hope ALLAH unites us all together for the better ameen :tti_sister:

i agree everyones posts bring light to my heart and its like a life line for me, i love this site it keeps me from so much wrong and from going mad and speaking to myself lool :hearts:

I love you all for the sake of ALLAH :hearts::hearts:

:wasalam::hearts:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma:dearest sister. You are like a ray of sunshine to this site, you bring it to life and it would not be the same without you.

((HUGS)) and much love to you!:muslim_child:

halah

Dearest sister you're a great part of the corner stone of this site,may Allah increase you in Emaan and wisdom and keep our hearts firm on the straight path:hearts:

aroojimran

Awesome!

:salam2:Dear Cyber Mom!

To be honest i had a hearty smile wen my eyes caught sight of your loving message! Itz really soothing to have a CYBER Mom ,here on the site!

Apart from getting loads of knowledge from the site,we hav a wonderful Cyber Mom to Bless us!:ma:

Do pray for me and May Allah bestow HIS Rehamat on You n all the muslim Ummah!

:wasalam:

al-muslimah

Salaam alaycoum,

Jazaki allahu khayran for your wonderful words..much love from me to you dearest sister..May Allah always enlighten our path..Alhamdulilah for everything.:hearts:

Wa'laycoum alsalam

jaliteng

I'm so lucky I'm here so that I can feel Love.
Love is : “Robbana aatina fiddunnya khasanah wafil aakhiroti khasanah waqina adzabannar” :SMILY34::SMILY34::SMILY34::SMILY34:

warda A

Sister
mashaAllah sister
that was beautiful and may Allah Ta'ala guide us to the straight path and may we grow stronger as an ummah. ameen

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dearest and sweet sister, I saw you in my dream a few days ago. You were here in Egypt to make a protest....You looked young and beautiful.

I love you for the sake of Allah. You are having a wounderful heart. Your sons are very lucky for having a mom like you.

A big hug to you.:)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

You were dreaming..young and beautiful went out the window many moons ago...

now to be in Egypt and protesting...that would be my dream!