a Saudi's trip to Iran.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunno

iraqishealing go to Tahran you wont find 1 sunni mosuqe even tho that 30% of iranians are sunnis
sunni shakish get killed school get shut down it's a nightmare for iranian sunnis dont tell me it's a small minority i saw the people there Iran has the majority of the Shias and they were all very hateful towards sunnis

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
woah woah everyone.. come on! not all shia are bad! My best friend is shia and she and her family are amazing warm loving people! We pray with eacother, standing side by side! They respected us so much! I felt no difference between us. We were both Iraqi's, and muslims! We all have to accept eachother. Just caus some shia hate sunni, dont mean all shia are the same. The same applies to Sunna! We're all muslims! Its unfortunate in Iraq people are killing eachother just caus of different religion sects, but its only a small minority! Not all are the same! Please respect, we are all muslims.

Dear sister..read up on *Taqiyya* (dissimulation) and the principle of *adh'hir ma la tobtin* (reveal what you do not believe/feel) within the Shia doctrine..and don't forget to youtube a couple of videos on the Shia prayers..try to look up their so-called "tashahhud"..and listen CAREFULLY...if you love Rasulullah (saaws)..his companions (radhiya allaho 'anhom wa ardhahom)..and our Mothers (radhiya allaho 'anhon)..then trust me..you will NOT sleep tonight because you will be so *distraught* by what you will come across!

When we talk and *object*..it's not because we have *time on our hands* or we want to be *the wahhabi haters* (the label attached to anyone not praising and being lovey-dovey with Shias apparently!)..it is because when one knows what is wrong..it is his/her duty to point it for all..for the sake of Allah alone!..Allah Hates al-mushrikeen (polytheists)..and a Muslim of true faith..hates what Allah Hates..and Loves what Allah Loves..without hestitation or shame!!!..that's the least we can do under the Sight of Allah (swt)

P.S. Shias believe that praying behind a FASIQ is valid..while praying behind (or with) a Sunni invalidates that prayer..and thus the prayer has to be REPEATED!..these are not my words..these are actual fatwas from their sayyids..documented and available on the net..even on their OWN websites!..just thought I'd put this out there..deceivance is not that hard to be tossed at us..so watch out..

Allahoma inni ballaght..Allahoma fash'had!

:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Laa hawla walaa quwaata ila billaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would "accidently" curse all the aayaat ush-shayaateen before I leave, just as I board my departure vehicle!

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
look brother. beleive me i understand. i understand where you are coming from. im not telling you that all shia are ausome great people. but im just saying, that theyr not all the same. They dont ALL treat sunni bad. You should include that in your text, so u dont show people the wrong idea. I dont know bout Iran, but i do know bout Iraq, which i was trying to explain earlier. Just caus some people show us hate, doesnt mean we should show it back.

If you think tehran is bad, go to saudi arabia, shia people are treated like crap. We should stop treating eachother this way, and learn to accept eachother. It seems that you have built up hate towards them, which is wrong. Because this leads to problems to one another, which is the last thing we need. I just hope that if you do meet a Shia, you dont treat him differently, same applies to the Shia. This needs to stop, its this type of ignorance that is causing some of the problems in Iraq! I'm quite sure the Prophet [PBUH] would hate to see muslim brother hating eachother!

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
Dear sister..read up on *Taqiyya* (dissimulation) and the principle of *adh'hir ma la tobtin* (reveal what you do not believe/feel) within the Shia doctrine..and don't forget to youtube a couple of videos on the Shia prayers..try to look up their so-called "tashahhud"..and listen CAREFULLY...if you love Rasulullah (saaws)..his companions (radhiya allaho 'anhom wa ardhahom)..and our Mothers (radhiya allaho 'anhon)..then trust me..you will NOT sleep tonight because you will be so *distraught* by what you will come across!

When we talk and *object*..it's not because we have *time on our hands* or we want to be *the wahhabi haters* (the label attached to anyone not praising and being lovey-dovey with Shias apparently!)..it is because when one knows what is wrong..it is his/her duty to point it for all..for the sake of Allah alone!..Allah Hates al-mushrikeen (polytheists)..and a Muslim of true faith..hates what Allah Hates..and Loves what Allah Loves..without hestitation or shame!!!..that's the least we can do under the Sight of Allah (swt)

P.S. Shias believe that praying behind a FASIQ is valid..while praying behind (or with) a Sunni invalidates that prayer..and thus the prayer has to be REPEATED!..these are not my words..these are actual fatwas from their sayyids..documented and available on the net..even on their OWN websites!..just thought I'd put this out there..deceivance is not that hard to be tossed at us..so watch out..

Allahoma inni ballaght..Allahoma fash'had!

wow sister! are you serious?! man.. i didnt know that! but then how cum my shia friends are ok with me? and pray with me? i even sleep over there house! and they tell me that Allah is important, then Mohammed, THEN ali.. hmm.. ok, they believe in all that. but it doesnt mean we should talk badly bout them and treat them differently!Thank you for pointing that out, but still, you guys should still remember that these people still pray, still fast, stil believe in the ALMIGHTY and still beleive in the PROPHET and are still muslims. Look, think of them weird and hateful, but please, if you ever do meet one, please dont treat them differently or in a bad way.

Salem9022

look brother. beleive me i understand. i understand where you are coming from. im not telling you that all shia are ausome great people. but im just saying, that theyr not all the same. They dont ALL treat sunni bad. You should include that in your text, so u dont show people the wrong idea. I dont know bout Iran, but i do know bout Iraq, which i was trying to explain earlier. Just caus some people show us hate, doesnt mean we should show it back.

If you think tehran is bad, go to saudi arabia, shia people are treated like crap. We should stop treating eachother this way, and learn to accept eachother. It seems that you have built up hate towards them, which is wrong. Because this leads to problems to one another, which is the last thing we need. I just hope that if you do meet a Shia, you dont treat him differently, same applies to the Shia. This needs to stop, its this type of ignorance that is causing some of the problems in Iraq! I'm quite sure the Prophet [PBUH] would hate to see muslim brother hating eachother!

but the problem is that Shi3a are not muslims, Shia3ism was created by a yemeni jewish man named Abdullah ibn Sabah, it's like me calling Qadiyaanies(the people who believe an Indian Man was re-incarnation of Jesus) as muslims. and that is abslutely wrong. we muslims don't "unite" for the sake of "uniting". You've seen your unification in Baghdad where only 5% of Baghdad is now Muslim while the rest is Shi3a, christian, and Allah knows who else.

It's easy to call for Unification between Muslims and Shi3as but it's another thing to actually go about doing it. In Islam truth and falsehood does not mix, and Islam and Muslims don't and will never mix with Shi3as and Shiaism.

Salem9022

wow sister! are you serious?! man.. i didnt know that! but then how cum my shia friends are ok with me? and pray with me? i even sleep over there house! and they tell me that Allah is important, then Mohammed, THEN ali.. hmm.. ok, they believe in all that. but it doesnt mean we should talk badly bout them and treat them differently!Thank you for pointing that out, but still, you guys should still remember that these people still pray, still fast, stil believe in the ALMIGHTY and still beleive in the PROPHET and are still muslims. Look, think of them weird and hateful, but please, if you ever do meet one, please dont treat them differently or in a bad way.

There are a group of Indian and Pakistanies who believe that Mirza Gullam and Indian Man was re-incarnation of Jesus they also believe he is Mahdi and also re-incarnation of Hindu God Krishna, they call themselves "muslims" also, they pray like us, fast like us, make masjids like us, so do you want us to call them muslims as well? No way. They have a completely different religion then us just like the Shi3a, there is absolutely no difference in Aqeedah between a Shi3a and a Christian. and I can even proove it. If you ask a question to the scholars of Islam, the Ullema in Medina University or Umm Qura University in Makkah, all of them would agree that Shi3a are Kuffar(non-muslims) generally. And their scholars are 200% Kuffar.

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
are you serious!? woahh! first time ive heard all these things! lol hmm i didnt think it was that complex and serious! damn it was made by a jewish yemeni? are you sure bout that? i thought that islam "divided" shortly after the prophets [PBUH] death. And bout Baghdad, we all know who started the problems. Before the americans intruded there was no such thing as shia and sunni, we had no idea about it.

But anyway, but still. i still think we should treat them as an individual and not just caus theyr "shia". Just like we'd treat a christian or a Jew as an individual.

Salem9022

are you serious!? woahh! first time ive heard all these things! lol hmm i didnt think it was that complex and serious! damn it was made by a jewish yemeni? are you sure bout that? i thought that islam "divided" shortly after the prophets [PBUH] death. And bout Baghdad, we all know who started the problems. Before the americans intruded there was no such thing as shia and sunni, we had no idea about it.

But anyway, but still. i still think we should treat them as an individual and not just caus theyr "shia". Just like we'd treat a christian or a Jew as an individual.

well Shi3as are just like any other Kaffir group, but they are not from the Ahlul Kitab, so according to Islam we as Muslims can not Marry a Shi3a women, nor can we eat from their food because they are not from Ahlul Kitaab, and Yes Shi3aism was Invented by a Jewish Man who is called Abdullah ibn Sabah, he started a sect called "Sabaeeen" which believed that Ali was Allah astughfur'Allah, and this sect still survives today, they are called "Allevies" 20% of Syria is Allevies the govt of Syria is all made up of Allevies and their Military. and like 10-15% of Turkey is Allevie, Allevies are a sub-sect of Shiaism and it was the Original Shia3a sect created by Abdullah ibn Sabah.

go to Islamic information center on this site and go under callers and deviant sects. you will find more information on this.
There is an excellent lecture by Shaykh Saleh -as-saleh whos a student of Shaykh Uthaymeen about the origins of the Shi3as

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Of course..you will be welcome and honored and everything..the better implemented taqiyya is..the more ajer they earn..that's what they believe..for the record..they believe taqiyya was practiced by Sayidina Ali (raa)..and all Ahlul-Bait (radhiya allaho 'anhom)..it makes my stomach turn when I think of the connotations of this..as it is basically saying..in a fancy way..that Ahlul-Bait were committed to *lying*..ao'otho billah min ghadhabi allah!

And trust me ukhti..no one here will go out there and butcher a Shia man or woman..if we're talking about their beliefs we're not talking bad about them either..we're talking *of them*..as in *who they are*...if anything when we see Shias..we should make da'awa to them (like non-Muslims)..and if they persist in their faulty beliefs..then for them their way..and for me..mine..

I generally do not even acknowledge them..I sadly do not even work to earn the ajer of making da'awa with them because they aggravate me that much!..and the couple of them who hang around my group of friends..when they say Salam to me..I return their Salam like I do with a non-Muslim being friendly and giving Salam..I only say..*wa 3alaikom*..and then they're put on *IGNORE MODE* until they leave or I do..other than that..I do not have any ties of any sort with them..I would rather slit my own throat than hang with someone who dares to slander our Mothers Aisha & Hafsa (radhiya allaho 'anhoma)..dare to say Rasulullah (saaws) practiced Muta'a..say that Sayidina Othman (raa) was an illigitmate child..and call Sayidina Omar & Sayidina Abu Bakr *the two devils* and curse them along with their daughters (i.e. Sayidatina Aisha & Sayidatina Hafsa) in their DAILY PRAYERS!

I can put tons of information for you to read about them sister..but for the information to be instilled deeper with you..I think you should look the info up yourself..so you don't think there's any *tampering* or *biases* taking place

dunno

in Saudi there are not treated as in Iran we dont kill their scholars infact the government is protecting them and the iranian governemt is helping to kill sunnis
get ur facts right please

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
If you think tehran is bad, go to saudi arabia, shia people are treated like crap

If they're treated like you say they are..then how come about 85% out of the 300 Saudi Students in *my university* alone..are SAUDI SHIAS?!!!..they're here on FULL SCHOLARSHIPS to study what they please!!!..along with health insurance and even monthly checks to support themselves..and if a girl comes..then the male who accompanies her gets *the same benefits* for as long as she's enrolled in college..same applies to those with *wives and children!*...mind you..this is only in *my state*..overall..the number of Saudi Shias on scholarships in the U.S. surpasses that of Sunnis..I don't know what that would be considered..but I'm pretty sure it's called *SPOILING?!*..and sobhanallah..this is the same whining and harping Iraqi Shias were doing..boohooing about how *because they're Shias they were subdued and oppressed*..because Saddam Hussain banned their *annual ritual of self-beatings*..they felt oppressed..HEH!..again..*dig deeper* and *open your eyes wide* dear sister..Allah Knows..we're only trying to set the facts straight

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
There are a group of Indian and Pakistanies who believe that Mirza Gullam and Indian Man was re-incarnation of Jesus they also believe he is Mahdi and also re-incarnation of Hindu God Krishna, they call themselves "muslims" also, they pray like us, fast like us, make masjids like us, so do you want us to call them muslims as well? No way. They have a completely different religion then us just like the Shi3a, there is absolutely no difference in Aqeedah between a Shi3a and a Christian. and I can even proove it. If you ask a question to the scholars of Islam, the Ullema in Medina University or Umm Qura University in Makkah, all of them would agree that Shi3a are Kuffar(non-muslims) generally. And their scholars are 200% Kuffar.

Salamu alaikkum. Brothers and sisters let us stop before we label people as kuffar as this is something very major. You must know that there are so many sects among the shia'ah, among which there are very moderate ones as well. Also brother Salem9022 can you show me which scholars from Medina and Umm Qura say that ALL shia are kuffar. Bear in mind that only one (or two) from the shia sect is labelled as kuffar by the scholars. The Shi’ah have many sects. Some of them are kaafirs who worship ‘Ali and call upon him, and they worship Faatimah, al-Husayn and others.

Some of them say that Jibreel (peace be upon him) betrayed the trust and the Prophethood belonged to ‘Ali, not to Muhammad. There are also others among them, such as the Imamiyyah – the Raafidi Ithna ‘Ashari – who worship ‘Ali and say that their imams are better than the angels and Prophets.

There are many groups among them; some are kaafirs and some are not kaafirs. The mildest among them are those who say that ‘Ali was better than the three (Abu Bakr, ‘Umar and ‘Uthmaan). The one who says this is not a kaafir but he is mistaken, because ‘Ali was the fourth, and Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq, ‘Umar and ‘Uthmaan were better than him.

If a person prefers him over them then he is erring and is going against the consensus of the Sahaabah, but he is not a kaafir.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Just to clarify brother Thariq, Salem knows that they are the Qadianis (and not shi`a), but it seems he was striking am example by mentioning them along with the other factions who claim Islaam.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As-salaamu `alaykum

Just to clarify brother Thariq, Salem knows that they are the Qadianis (and not shi`a), but it seems he was striking am example by mentioning them along with the other factions who claim Islaam.

JAzakallah khair brother, thank you for the clarification, my bad did not read it right. But I hope you understand the point I am trying to put across.

salek

brothers and sisters! please check this out

brothers and sisters. assalamu alaikum. please check this website you will know the real characteristics of shaiasm. one of my brothers from TTI sent me the link. May ALLAH allmighty grant him jaza and khair. before, i had no good idea of shiaism, i thought they are just a sect in islam, even though i had some bad experiences with some shia brothers i respected and loved them like my brother in islam. but now i know they are not. also i know, there are some sects in shiaism they are very close to us. but it's apparent that most of them are doing shirk. i just pray that Allah swt give them hidayah.

please check the link below:

http://www.discoveringislam.org/shia&monotheism.htm

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
السلام عيكم ورحمة الله وبركاته i was shocked for example when the taxi driver missed the green light he was mad and said *may allah curse abu hurayrah*

This is unacceptable.

No 3421 - Narrated by Abu Said r.a:

The Prophet said, "Do not abuse my companions for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah's Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."

Sahih Bukhari

Based on the above Hadith, it is clear some shia are not true followers of the Prophet (Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) and deviated from the true teaching. May Allah guides them, ameen.

dunno

i never said all shias are kuffar but the ones are in Iran which are the majority hate sunnis soo much im just warning everyone
however any shia that is in Saudi arabia is 100% kaffer because we learn we have like 20 islamic classes per week in school for like 10 years+ so we learen tawheed hadith fiqah etc
and they choose to ignore it therefore they are kuffar (the ones in the ones that studied in saudis schools )

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Don't worry brother, you did the right thing by telling something useful for us to know. I never know shia do all this brainless things. But I would like to advise that we refrain ourselves from calling ppl who claim to be Muslim as kuffar...

Status
Not open for further replies.