a Saudi's trip to Iran.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunno

السلام عيكم ورحمة الله وبركاته everyone my name is Mousa im from Saudi arabia me and my cousin went to iran for a week to buy carpet from there my cousin has a store in Saudi and he wanted to get some carpet from iran
it was very interesting i was shocked for example when the taxi driver missed the green light he was mad and said *may allah curse abu hurayrah* الله يلعن ابو هريرة
استغفر الله i was a upset and asked him what does this sahaby has to do with anything? and he said it's just something that he is used to also when u wanna drink water from public coolers in Tahran u will read signs sayings drink in the name of Hussain not in the name of Aallh in the back of the bus u will find sticker asking ali for protection from evils this is all shirk me and my cousin decided that we would *adopt* new names there he would call me abu omar and i would call him abu baker ( cause they hated Sahaba we wanted to rub it in their face :p ) we were called Wahabis several times maybe cause we are Saudis or cause we used these names i tryed talking to many of them about religion they just really dislike discussing sensitive issues like sahabah or mtya marrige and they say check the Imam's fatwa or leave it to the imam although many use may allah curse *insert a sahabi name* when they are mad
they curse abu baker omar othman and abu hurayrah ( these what i heard personally ) people are very unfriendly when they know that we are from Saudi Arabia or that we are not Saudi shias ( in Saudi Arabia there are an area with many shias ) when they know we are not from there or not shias they become unfriendly we also found a Pakistani guy working there who was really excited to see us once he saw us he said *your sunni too? im sunni* and he was really happy to see may God bless him im posting this because i would to warn everyone from Shias i swear they are liars

Idris16

Wa alaykum salam wr wb
Brother, people cursing a sahabi are not muslims at all!
You can use the search engine and search the word ''shia''
and then you will understand that we in TTI are against deviant sects. Though shiaism is not muslim/islamic.

Are you in Iran or is your cousin there? or both of u?

dunno

no we both live in Saudi Arabia i know that they are not Muslims by cursing Sahabah we are Saudis we went to iran to buy carpet but we left iran a week ago

dunno

yeah but i guess since we are Saudis they prefer calling us Wahabis kuffar
it doesn't matter really it was just shocking watching people acting that way

safiya58

:salam2:

I´m sorry for what happened to you and your cousin... this is making me so angry how can this idiot talk in that way, cursing the greatest of the ppl without any reason... ppl who are like that are so jaaaaaahil... they are not from us and we are not from them... I hate Shia believes (not the ppl personally only the believe) everything what is not comfortable to handle they leave to the imams...

:wasalam:

dunno

i agree that everything is uncomfortable to handle they leave to the imam
there was this one guy i asked him if he think mutya was allowed ( he said he did it several times ) he said it doesnt matter if it's allowed or not the Imam gave me Fatwa so if it wasn't allowed he will be punished not me because he is the one who gave the Fatwa
i was speechless and told him that everyone is accountable to his own work and God gave u brain so u can follow him not follow anyone blindly he smiled and said okay

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salamu alaikkum brothers, indeed shias are people that boil my blood to the max, but please watch what you type about them not being muslims, for no scholar has labelled all of them as Kuffar. Only one sect from the Shias called "Shia Rafidah" are labelled as kuffar according to my knowledge. (There might be another sect as well not sure), but the entire sect is not labelled as kuffar, so please refrain from labelling all of them as kuffar, for that is Allah T'ala to judge. May Allah subhana wa T'ala guide them all, ameen.

dunno

very few spoke arabic but my cousin used to work for ministry of external affairs as a farsi translator he studied farsi for 5 years so we mostly used farsi

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
About 13 years ago..when my family and I were escaping seeking asylum...we had to be smuggled through northern Iraq..then Iran..then get to Turkey..when we got to Iran..my parents lost sight of my middle brother whose name is *OMAR*..and they were walking around frantically calling him by name..I got up and went to call too..until I felt a hand silencing me!..the leading smuggler (who is an Iraqi Sunni)...had found him and he took both of us to our parents and said..and this is a word by word quote..*IF YOU WANT THIS BOY TO STAY ALIVE CALL HIM ANYTHING BUT OMAR!!!*...we were TERRIFIED..and you best believe for the remainder of the smuggling trip my brother Omar was called Mohammad!...we seriously could not believe that we crossed ALIVE AND IN ONE PIECE into Turkey!!!..it was the most terrifying time of our lives!!!

and akhi dunno..you should have said you're from Qatif or something..at least for safety..you don't know what may have happened to you..a former Shia who is now AGNOSTIC! (horrible!..I know!) told me that some Shias believe killing a Sunni guarantees Jannah..ao'otho billah!..thank Allah for your return safely!

Can you imagine how our Sunni brothers and sisters live there?!!! :(..May Allah Help them and Guard them!..Ameen!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
About 13 years ago..when my family and I were escaping seeking asylum...we had to be smuggled through northern Iraq..then Iran..then get to Turkey..when we got to Iran..my parents lost sight of my middle brother whose name is *OMAR*..and they were walking around frantically calling him by name..I got up and went to call too..until I felt a hand silencing me!..the leading smuggler (who is an Iraqi Sunni)...had found him and he took both of us to our parents and said..and this is a word by word quote..*IF YOU WANT THIS BOY TO STAY ALIVE CALL HIM ANYTHING BUT OMAR!!!*...we were TERRIFIED..and you best believe for the remainder of the smuggling trip my brother Omar was called Mohammad!...we seriously could not believe that we crossed ALIVE AND IN ONE PIECE into Turkey!!!..it was the most terrifying time of our lives!!!

and akhi dunno..you should have said you're from Qatif or something..at least for safety..you don't know what may have happened to you..a former Shia who is now AGNOSTIC! (horrible!..I know!) told me that some Shias believe killing a Sunni guarantees Jannah..ao'otho billah!..thank Allah for your return safely!

Can you imagine how our Sunni brothers and sisters live there?!!! :(..May Allah Help them and Guard them!..Ameen!

I am still confused with that bit of the story :s A Iraqi Sunni smuggler wanted you to call him anything other than OMAR :s... If he is sunni why would he do that for :s

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
I am still confused with that bit of the story :s A Iraqi Sunni smuggler wanted you to call him anything other than OMAR :s... If he is sunni why would he do that for :s

Because the boys life would be in danger from the shia.... Just like someone would advice you for example dont go to a certain area there are robbers! because they are familiar with that area so they know what goes on there.
i do hope i havent added to your confusion?!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Hmmm I thought the sunni smuggler smuggled him :s

the smuggler was sunni akhi..but we were *in Irani lands* when this happened..we had Iranis smuggling goods with us (we didn't know until later)..and we had to hide in Irani villages..so the smuggler didn't want us to mess up our safety so much that he even told us later on not to say that we are Arab..we had to claim we were Kurdish!

Sorry for not being so clear..I wrote in a hurry cuz I had to go finish something and comeback!..my apologies

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
السلام عيكم ورحمة الله وبركاته everyone my name is Mousa im from Saudi arabia me and my cousin went to iran for a week to buy carpet from there my cousin has a store in Saudi and he wanted to get some carpet from iran
it was very interesting i was shocked for example when the taxi driver missed the green light he was mad and said *may allah curse abu hurayrah* الله يلعن ابو هريرة
استغفر الله i was a upset and asked him what does this sahaby has to do with anything? and he said it's just something that he is used to also when u wanna drink water from public coolers in Tahran u will read signs sayings drink in the name of Hussain not in the name of Aallh in the back of the bus u will find sticker asking ali for protection from evils this is all shirk me and my cousin decided that we would *adopt* new names there he would call me abu omar and i would call him abu baker ( cause they hated Sahaba we wanted to rub it in their face :p ) we were called Wahabis several times maybe cause we are Saudis or cause we used these names i tryed talking to many of them about religion they just really dislike discussing sensitive issues like sahabah or mtya marrige and they say check the Imam's fatwa or leave it to the imam although many use may allah curse *insert a sahabi name* when they are mad
they curse abu baker omar othman and abu hurayrah ( these what i heard personally ) people are very unfriendly when they know that we are from Saudi Arabia or that we are not Saudi shias ( in Saudi Arabia there are an area with many shias ) when they know we are not from there or not shias they become unfriendly we also found a Pakistani guy working there who was really excited to see us once he saw us he said *your sunni too? im sunni* and he was really happy to see may God bless him im posting this because i would to warn everyone from Shias i swear they are liars
asalam o alykum wr wb
o it makes me so sad ...i really hate this sect or i may say religion, i have seen a c.d on this issue they have made picture of prophet S.A.W i swear i saw that cd , and also made posters of Ali r.a, immam husan n imam husain ,
they also do tawaff aroud the tomb of lulu firoz one who has attacked on umar r.a ,, in it was written at his grave "may Allah curse those who have killed u" (keep in mind that sahaba r.a had killed him)
my nephew told me few day back that he read some jokes about abu baker r.a behind their mosque (i dont want to say it mosque) na awoozu billah.. i really hate their believe they abuse sahaba. naaouzubillah

dunno

we called ourselves abu baker and omar to make them upset we had weird looks we recived one threat but my cousin ( he speaks farsi with a very long beared ) told me to just ignore them he really wanted them to be pissed for some reason xD they called him wahabi alot cause of the bear + the names

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
woah woah everyone.. come on! not all shia are bad! My best friend is shia and she and her family are amazing warm loving people! We pray with eacother, standing side by side! They respected us so much! I felt no difference between us. We were both Iraqi's, and muslims! We all have to accept eachother. Just caus some shia hate sunni, dont mean all shia are the same. The same applies to Sunna! We're all muslims! Its unfortunate in Iraq people are killing eachother just caus of different religion sects, but its only a small minority! Not all are the same! Please respect, we are all muslims.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
woah woah everyone.. come on! not all shia are bad! My best friend is shia and she and her family are amazing warm loving people! We pray with eacother, standing side by side! They respected us so much! I felt no difference between us. We were both Iraqi's, and muslims! We all have to accept eachother. Just caus some shia hate sunni, dont mean all shia are the same. The same applies to Sunna! We're all muslims! Its unfortunate in Iraq people are killing eachother just caus of different religion sects, but its only a small minority! Not all are the same! Please respect, we are all muslims.

I will not even touch this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.