About Women....

esperanza

revert of many years
this is a very interesting thread

one,,,how sad that people would class people who wear hijab as extremists

two..how sad that many muslim girls...follow western influence,,,across many arab countries,,,, and reject the hijab,,,they think they are modern muslims

or three... those who wear in their country and remove in a western country

and four..ironic..that so many western converts struggle to wear hijab against obstructions of family and society...yet many muslim women in muslim countries choose to reomve

five,,,,,how can there be governemtns in arab muslim countires,,,prevent women wiht hijab from studying or wokring in official positons

there is something very wrong in this world

esperanza

revert of many years
:salam2:
Bismillah,

Akhi, everyone has their own struggles. Our sisters will soon find that Hijab is the best for them, but for many of our sisters, it takes courage. Islam is a religion of ease, Allah is merciful and kind to us all....He will insha'Allah guid them to the path of truth. Lets make dua for them....because wallahi, it is difficult to keep your Hijab on in this age and time. No one really understands the struggles of Muslim sisters, it takes courage and dedication to be able to walk with a Hijab on-and some of us dont have that YET.

it is much easier than you think,,,, ifound it easier to wear a hijab in london than a part muslim country like lebanon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haris123p

Now a days our sisters think that the girls who wear hijaab are the extremist or looking awkward but actually they don't know that hijaab is must in islam for all women.....
Because in Islam the meaning of female is " TO HIDE ".. Then don't know why they don't understand :(.... May Allah bless all muslim brother and sisters ameen...

esperanza

revert of many years
sad that someone can say i used to wear hijab but dont pray,,,,now ipray but dont wear hijab..were not supposed to pick the parts of islam that suit us,,,but itooo have witnessed many wearing hijab and hiqab but lacking in basic charactersitics of muslims..like kindenss and honesty

JenGiove

Because in Islam the meaning of female is " TO HIDE "..

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Is this accurate? It doesn't feel like it is....I know that's an odd word but something about this doesn't seem completely accurate. Could someone please explain it to me?

lilmuslimah

:salam2:

i just wana asking that why today's women not wearing hijaab, why they don't cover their head, thr whole body through proper cloths..??? why they prefer a bad cloths and why they use so thin cloths..???

Today our sisters why don't use dupatas on their head even when they are at home..??? why they follow the european culture instead of our nice religion ISLAM.....????

thanx you brother....

Salam brother

i think maybe it may be because some sisters have no idea what a dupata might be????

i would like to advise you dearest brother that women in the privacy of their own homes can dress as they please. further more please do not slate europeans!!! i am european and muslim and dont wear a dupata BUT hijaab alhamdulliah!!!!! i have my culture but im fully aware of difference between culture and religion i think your comment is quite ignorant!!

with all due respect brother i think you'll find that not all Muslims are asian.

maybe stop looking at women and what there wearing lower your gaze and if you really are concerned make dua for your sisters.

maa salaama