Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
gt.jpg

Abdurrahman Naeem martyred just an hour ago. He is the cousin of the photographer Huda Naeem.

IbnAdam77

A Palestinian doctor who has been working at Shifa hospital in Gaza day and night for the past eight days of the Israeli aggression has just received a body of a child killed by an Israeli air raid ... And it was his own son ...
Words fall short ...
:'(

- - - Updated - - -

Ilham Nabahin, 4, dies from injuries sustained in earlier Israeli airstrike on al-Nuseirat refugee camp.

IbnAdam77

"I haven't been to West Bank, Haifa, Jafa, Nablus and ,,,,,, in the whole of my life! And still u r arguing my right to resist?" - A Palestinian Sister -

IbnAdam77

The Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts of Israeli Deputy Premier Silvan Shalom have been hacked. ZCompanyHackingCrew claimed responsibility for this latest act of cyber war against Israel.

In Shalom's hijacked Twitter feed, the hacker group posted calls for protest against "unjust war and occupation," and asked, "Who can bare to see the horror, the deaths of children and innocent people trying to protect their occupied land?"
The full-scale cyber attack on the top Israeli official comes just days after prominent hacker group Anonymous leaked the personal information of 5,000 Israeli officials.

Anonymous also hacked over 700 Israeli websites, including the Bank of Jerusalem, the Israeli Defense Ministry, the IDF blog, the president's official website and many others, with the majority of the pages still down.

View attachment 9446

IbnAdam77

Egyptian Foreign Minister confirms at pressed with Hillary Clinton ceasefire agreed at 2100. Israel has accepted Egypt's ceasefire deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Netanyahu's office accept's proposal for ceasefire according to statement.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
IOF troops block ambulance cars from evacuating wounded Palestinians
[ 21/11/2012 - 12:08 PM ]

GAZA, (PIC)-- Israeli troops refused to allow ambulance cars to evacuate a number of wounded Palestinians in Juhr Al-Deek area to the southeast of Gaza city, Quds Press reported.

The agency quoted a field monitoring source as saying that Israeli warplanes fired a number of missiles at the area inflicting casualties.

Locals said that members of Shahin family were the targeted casualties for evacuation, adding that Israeli troops threatened to fire at the ambulance cars if they ventured into the area.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/...R7RWiIrGVAlm0r8THcnv8jzti1v9WuoY2oVEPC01+6Q0=

IbnAdam77

IDF jst hacked AqsaTV w msg!!"In every family,evry neighbrhood,evry security apparatus we have ppl who inform us of Hamas activity"

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Israel destroys 2 mosques and partially damages 34 mosques during aggression
[ 21/11/2012 - 03:27 PM ]

GAZA, (PIC) -- The Ministry of Awqaf and Religious Affairs in Gaza stated that the Israeli occupation has targeted during its aggression on the Gaza Strip two mosques that were totally destroyed, and six cemeteries.

The ministry said in a statement on Wednesday that 34 mosques were also partially damaged due to the indiscriminate bombing by the Israeli forces of civilian houses, agricultural lands and the government offices.

The statement also pointed out that a School of endowments in the governorate of Khan Younis has been damaged.

The Minister of Awqaf Dr. Ismail Radwan denounced targeting the mosques, the places of worship and the cemeteries by the occupation, stressing that targeting the mosques will not weaken the will and determination of the Palestinian people, but it will rather strengthen it.

"Targeting the holy sites and places of worship is a criminal act and a violation of all the laws and international norms," Dr. Radwan said.

The Minister of Awqaf expressed his surprise regarding the international silence towards the events in the Gaza Strip of killing and displacement of the children, the women, elderly people and the journalists.

He renewed his calls for the Arab and nation's scholars, the civil society organizations and the human rights institutions to visit the Gaza Strip in order to support the Palestinian people and act quickly to stop Israel from committing more crimes and follies.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/...uuETGqxH4TLqCKRYfeSiT1l64TReKYBVzeAWXr9KtvnU=

--------------------
Cemeteries too are the risk to security of zionists?

IbnAdam77

Talking about ceasefire !!!! The Child Nader Youssef Abu mughasib just got murdered by Israeli Airstrike . JUST NOW

IbnAdam77

Israel is using the last 40 minutes as the best 40 minutes they got, before cease fire, targeting here and there in Gaza Strip.