Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Al Jazeera's Tom Ackerman, reporting from Jerusalem, says: "The location of the explosion was a block away from the Israel defence building".

Witnesses say saw a man leave bomb on the bus in Tel Aviv . Emergency services say all wounded taken to hospital.

IbnAdam77

Israeli 10th channel: 2 killed 25 injured where 5 are critical in the bus explosion in Tel Aviv.

IbnAdam77

Israeli Artillery shelling targets Zaiton quarter eastern Gaza city.

- - - Updated - - -

Al Qassam Brigades: Oh, Zionists, Netanyahu's government dragging you to hell, you have the choice whether to stay in hell or escape, go back home in Germany.

IbnAdam77

Israeli police announced that they arrest of one of the suspects in the implementation of the bus bombing.

- - - Updated - - -

Al Qassam Brigades: We told you IDF that our blessed hands will reach your leaders and soldiers wherever they are, "You opened the Gates of Hell on Yourselves"

IbnAdam77

Al Qassam Brigades: Israeli bus exploded near Kirya military base in heart of Tel Aviv. 3 killed 17 people injured; 10 sustain serious injuries, the rest lightly wounded.

IbnAdam77

A Libyan delegation just arrived to Shifa hospital.

- - - Updated - - -

Al Qassam Brigades: Oh, Zionists You have to drag yourselves out of hell, go back home now, go back to Garmany, Poland, Russia, America and anywhere else.

IbnAdam77

Al Qassam Brigades shelling Beer Sheva with 4 Grad missiles.

Al Qassam shelling intelligence site 8200 with 2 heavy mortars.

Al Qassam shelling Radar site east of Khan Younis with 6 projectiles.

Al Qassam shelling Kisofim base with 3 heavy mortars.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Qassam airs warning against Israeli army via Israeli TV channels
[ 21/11/2012 - 10:49 AM ]

images_News_2012_11_21_broadcast-0_300_0.jpg

GAZA, (PIC)-- Al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas, said it was able to interfere with the television broadcast of Israel's channels 2 and 10 and air a warning to the Israeli army.

The Brigades aired a message to the Israeli artillery and land forces warning them of approaching the Gaza border areas and displayed a video recording showing the detonation of an Israeli tank in a recent resistance attack near the borderline.

The broadcast took place immediately after the speech that was delivered by the general commander of Al-Qassam Brigades Mohamed Daif.

In a related incident, the Israeli media declared the death of six Israeli soldiers and settlers in Palestinian rocket attacks on Israeli targets on Tuesday and at dawn Wednesday.

The new Israeli deaths increased the toll to 19 Israelis since the Palestinian resistance initiated its counterattacks.

The resistance attacks also led to the injury of about 653 Israelis and inflicted considerable damage on different Israeli property.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/...PPwIYveHYAwMWZJ6ebFbdQFOvYR+ndW9H9MqBstq/7NU=

IbnAdam77

14 injuries reported in Hebron after confrontations between Palestinian youth and the Israeli occupation forces.

IbnAdam77

A Palestinian & his two children were killed by Israeli airstrike on Saftawi street northern Gaza city.

IbnAdam77

3 serious enjuries arrived to Kamal Edwan hospital as the Israeli F16s targeted a group of people in Jabalia refugee camp.

IbnAdam77

Social Media War between Palestinians and Zionists. Who is winning? Have a look at stats.

[video=youtube;9obbRoJQ4BM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9obbRoJQ4BM[/video]