Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
162 martyrs 41 of them are children and 11women with a total of 1236 injures since the attack on GAZA 8 days ago !

IbnAdam77

List goes on still...

A young girl and her elderly father were killed at 1:30 pm in an Israeli attack on a group of civilians in Abasan area, west Khan-Younis.

144- Ameera Abu Nasser, 21 years old.

145- Ibrahim Abu Nasser, 70 years old.

146- Mohammed Adnan Al-Ashqar, 22 years old, killed in an attack on Al-Khuzundar gaz station in Al-Twam area, northern area, at 2:00 pm

147- Mahmoud Abu Khusa, a child killed in an attack on Al-Nafaq street in Gaza City.

At 2:40 pm, an Israeli missile hit a house belongs to Al-Assaly family killing a man and his son and daughter:

148- Talal Al-Assaly, 47 years old.

149- Ayman Talal Al-Assaly, 17 years old.

150- Hadil Talal Al-Assaly

151- Abderrahman Na’eem, 6 years old, killed in an Israeli attack on Ne’ma building in Gaza City. In the same attack, 3 children from Neim family also got injured.

152- Riham Al-Nabaheen, 4 years old, killed in an Israeli attack on house in Nussairat camp in the middle of the Gaza Strip

153- Mubarak Ibrahim Abu Houly, killed in an attack on the middle of the Gaza Strip

154- Mohammed Mohammed Baker, 27 years old, died after being seriously injured in an attack on Al-Sabra neighborhood on Monday.

155- Ibrahim Mheisin, killed In an attack on Al-Na’ga street, to the west of Jabalia camp, northern Gaza.

In an attack on a house that belongs to Abu Kmeil family in Al-Mughraqa area in the middle of the Gaza Strip, 5 people were killed:

156- Ramy Abeid

157- Mohammed Salama Abu Eteiwy

158- Nidal Hassan Abu Riyad

159- Sa’dy Abu Kmeil

160- Ahmad Abu Kmeil

As negotiations about ceasefire is going, more bombs fall over several places in the Gaza Strip killing a child and injuring at least 7 people.

161- Nader Yousef Abu Mghaseeb, 14 years old.

162- Musab Ayish, killed in an Israeli attack on Sheikh-Redwan bridge in Gaza City at 8:50 pm.

IbnAdam77

The looks on the faces of the Israeli Prime Minister, defense minister & foreign minister do not look like they think they've won a victory.

IbnAdam77

Explosion heard. Now. 9:06 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Last minute martyr, Mosaab Ayesh. That's what you get from making deals with the devil.

IbnAdam77

An Israeli warplane just rocked a house in Jabalia Camp, northern Gaza. Truce? Hah!

- - - Updated - - -

IDF spokesman Yoav Mordechai: We received ceasefire orders. We remain on standby. If civilians or our forces are fired on, we'll respond.

IbnAdam77

I believe this aggression resulted a Victory for Palestinians. Because the document includes "Opening of crossings and facilitating the movement of people and transfer of goods, and refraining from residents' free movement" which was something Israel did not let to happen before.

May Allah grant our Shaheeds with al-Firdausul A'la and keep His blessing on Palestine and its people.

This is not an end. We should always remember the truth about Jews. They did many agreements with the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and violated them always. We can be sure of it even if we look at the short history after 1947.

Lets wait and see who violates this agreement.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Islam!!yay

I believe this aggression resulted a Victory for Palestinians. Because the document includes "Opening of crossings and facilitating the movement of people and transfer of goods, and refraining from residents' free movement" which was something Israel did not let to happen before.

May Allah grant our Shaheeds with al-Firdausul A'la and keep His blessing on Palestine and its people.

This is not an end. We should always remember the truth about Jews. They did many agreements with the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and violated them always. We can be sure of it even if we look at the short history after 1947.

Lets wait and see who violates this agreement.

Dont Blame this attack on all Jews please there are a lot of compassionate and smart Jews who hate Israel and oppose all that they do.There are many young Israelis ( Who are forced to serve the army) dont serve and they spend weeks in prison for refusing to serve.We cant blame what israhell does on all Jews just like we cant blame terrorist attacks on all muslims.

In the Quran Allah SWT does say that not all people of the book are the same.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Dont Blame this attack on all Jews please there are a lot of compassionate and smart Jews who hate Israel and oppose all that they do.There are many young Israelis ( Who are forced to serve the army) dont serve and they spend weeks in prison for refusing to serve.We cant blame what israhell does on all Jews just like we cant blame terrorist attacks on all muslims.

In the Quran Allah SWT does say that not all people of the book are the same.

Brother,

Again you are bringing up something already being explained.Qur'an too cursed on Jews in many verses, are you saying Qur'an too generalizing Jews? No, this is in general term which is not amounting to generalizing.There are good Jews, nobody denying it here.Many times Arabs being put into general perspective. Nobody asking not to generalize Arabs because people understood in general term.When Jews mentioned, is not all Jews but those Jews who are bad

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Historically, Zionist (have to be precise now) never complied any of the peace agreement. Anyway, kudos to Mursi. I think he played a big role.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

:( subhanAllah its still not over for them

harry fear :
This afternoon a group, of mostly Gazan children, crossed over the border into Israel to inspect a rusty previously-bombed Israeli jeep just over the green line from Gaza's Khan Yunis; Israeli soldiers opened fire injuring 4.

IbnAdam77

It's good to hear there is now a ceasefire. Lets hope it stays that way.

Today at school all the muslim boys from all year groups came together at lunchtime to pray for peace. That's the first time I've ever seen that happen. It was really quite an experience. All of us were totally unified with each other.

It seems that our prayers were answered.

MashaAllah! :)

That shows the real beauty of Islam. Yes beloved brother! Allah has accepted your Du'as. :)

IbnAdam77

aslam o aliakum

:( subhanAllah its still not over for them

harry fear :
This afternoon a group, of mostly Gazan children, crossed over the border into Israel to inspect a rusty previously-bombed Israeli jeep just over the green line from Gaza's Khan Yunis; Israeli soldiers opened fire injuring 4.

Remember when I said, "I do not trust Zionists?" That is their reality. Who are we them to be faithful when they were not faithful to the Prophet (pbuh)!