Allah_iz_True_Love...Salam From The U.S.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I hope that all of you brothers and sisters would be so kind as to accept me as your new sister in this brilliant forum...I pray to God The Almighty that I'd be a guest who brings benefit to all of you...and gladly take in all the benefits you may
provide..Inshallah

even though I was born Muslim..I truly began to learn about it just 2 years ago...and I joined this forum...having absolute confidence that I will not be disappointed in the self-education of Islam I have vowed upon myself

I thank you all ahead of time..for all and any effort made to help me out with this matter

:wasalam:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom dear sister

Inshaa Allah you will never be dissappointed, dear sister :)

You are guided to the right site inshaa Allah.

I wanna recommend you another site you can get so much benefit from there :www.sultan.org".

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Your sister, Amany:hearts:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Happy 2BA Muslim

wannabe_muttaqi

libin

farhopes

Thanks to each of you for taking the time to reply and welcome me here...I'm very pleased that I received this many replies within *hours* of my post...that's the true spirit of Muslim brotherhood and sisterhood

May God Bless You All Inshallah!!!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

najbc

nihm

mirajmom

alkathiri

Thank you so very much for welcoming me here...May Allah Bless and Protect All of You :)

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Assalamuallaikum Sister,

Masha Allah sister nice to know about u welcome to TTI may Allah bless u with good health with strong Iman Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
mymohsin,
halah,
Albint_Almuslima,

Assalamu Alaikum

God Bless each of you, I do appreciate your prayers and welcomes with all my heart. Jazakom Allah Kol Khair :)

Wa Alaikum Assalam

SabirIslamdost

You are more than welcome!

Dear Sister,

You are more than welcome! You have been already accepted as our sister in Islam. I hope we altogether can bring benefits to each other.

Like you, I was born Muslim. Sometimes those who born Muslim do not know the real value and greatness of Islam for they have not sacrificed to ebrace Islam but they are easily granted with Islam. However, almost all those who convert to Islam know the real value of Itslam and its greatness for they have, off course, sacrificed to ebrace Islam. Look Sister Linda Delgado in the USA talks about her convert:" It is not easy to be a Mulsim, to convert to Islam sometimes means to lose all those friends and relatives that you have and do not accept you with your new faith." This is really a sacrifice, a challeneg that only strong and great persons can endure it.
BUT once I see a Muslim born who knows the real value of Islam, it makes me delighted. Good done if you tey to learn about Islam by selfstudy, I wish you success and happiness. Let's not to forget that we have been granted with the most precious gift which is Islam, let's know more about it and try to others with this gift.

Wassalam
Sabir Islamdost
Kurdistan

SabirIslamdost

You are more than welcome!

Dear Sister,

You are more than welcome! You have been already accepted as our sister in Islam. I hope we altogether can bring benefits to each other.

Like you, I was born Muslim. Sometimes those who born Muslim do not know the real value and greatness of Islam for they have not sacrificed to embrace Islam but they are easily granted with Islam. However, almost all those who convert to Islam know the real value of Islam and its greatness for they have, off course, sacrificed to embrace it. Look at Sister Linda Delgado in the USA talks about her convert:" It is not easy to be a Mulsim, to convert to Islam sometimes means to lose all those friends and relatives that you have and do not accept you with your new faith." This is really a sacrifice, a challeneg that only strong and great persons can endure it.
BUT once I see a Muslim born who knows the real value of Islam, it makes me delighted. Good done if you try to learn about Islam by self-study, and by a taecher which is the best. I wish you success and happiness. Let's not to forget that we have been granted with the most precious gift which is Islam, let's know more about it and try to share others with this gift.

Wassalam
Sabir Islamdost
Kurdistan