Allahu Akbar

Julie1134

Brothers and sisters I come to you to say I was raised as a Christian. I had many questions unanswered until I learned about Islam. I am more than grateful that Allah (swt) has guided me to the truth. Never in my life did I feel anything so pure and real until I became Muslim. Allah knows I struggle living in a non-Muslim community with no Masjid. It seems everyone around me think I have lost my way from the Christian life. Alhamdulillah Allah as my witness I have gained so much. If they could open my heart and look inside they will not question it. This is my Islamic community so thank you all for the support. :wasalam: :tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
aaaaaaww beatiful :D

Salamu Alaikum sister :D

aaaaaww, that was cute :hearts::hearts:
AlhamduliAllah Allah has guided you :D such a bleesssing, subhanaAllah!
and hunny, we're MORE than glad to have you here with us:D
:tti_sister:may Allah ease your way, protect you from any harm, always guide you to the right path, make everything easy for you, and give you jannah at the end.ameen,ameen,ameen

Love you for Allah's sake dear:D
:hearts::hearts::hearts:
HHHUGGG!!:D
Your sister in Islam:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Bissmillahir Rahhmanir Raheem,
alhamdulilah, it's great to hear that sister.
indeed Allah guides whom he wills to a straight path.
and indeed those whom Allah does not guide, never will they find a way.
so blessed is Allah, rabil Alamin .
Assalamu alaykum wa ramaht Allah ta'ala wa barakato

revert2007

Love Fishing
am so happy for u sister...many people said shahadah but only Allah knows if ther are really surrendering to Allah or not...alhamdulilah u hv converted and yes u area true muslimah and am so happy about it...

plz forget the past and do not let the past to stop u from worhipping Allah...Allah is the only one who can forgives big sins as well as small sins..
it is ok if u did something without knowing such as kids who haven't got their puberty,they do not commit sins...ur are still like a small baby and crawling like me lol....move on from here and if u receive helps that u want,then it is from Allah....

plz make dua for a good life..plz do not strain urself too much coz ur pregnant now..listen to quran coz this will make ur baby calm....if u need any help plz feel free to contact me :)

my prayer is always with u my dear sis and plz take care of urself and ur child and of course ur other children...they should be proud to have u as their mother.. :)
love u so much for the sake of Allah ...:hearts::hearts:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
SubhanAllah!!!! Such a wonderful sister you are Masha Allah

All praise belongs to Allah SWT who provided you guidance towards HIS light and helped you to be steadfast in such a difficult circumstances. Allah o Akbar ....

May Allah increase your status in the hereafter. May HE make your life easy and May HE make your kids coolness of your eyes. May HE grant you a loving and pious husband.

I love you for the sake of Allah SWT.

:wasalam:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:ma: May Allah keep u on the right path Ameen. And protect you from all fitnah!

ur sis in islam,
fatima♥:SMILY139:

mosabaig

welcome back

Assalam O alakum warehamatullah wa barakatuho,
Peace mercy and blessing of Allah upon you,

I ask you to pray for the ummah and for me, I always pray for the first person in my family chain who accepted Islam, although I am a born Muslim for many generation.

Allah is our creator, sustainer, and he loves the goodness and rewards most geneously. In order to draw closer we must follow ways and practices of his beloved and final prophet Muhammad ( Peace and blessing of Allah be upon him). We have to encourage the good and fobid the evil, strive and make effort to connect each other to Allah and his prophet.

Thanks, may Allah reward you more welcome back to Allah.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Al7amdu lillah
May Allah keep you on the right path
We are all here your brothers and your sister , dont hesitate to ask anything from us :)

Fatima

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
assalmau allaicum my dear new sister in Islaam.

Welcome to Islaam, the only true religion of Allah Almighty. May Allah make you pious Muslimah,forgive your sins and give you strenght to face with all harships in your life.

I am happy to have you like my sister and friend Inshallah.:):hearts:. If you have any question please do not hesistate to ask us.Muslims are brothers and sisters to each others,so we will all be here for you InhsAllah. May Allah help you on your way,and reword you Jannatul Firdows for becoming folower of our beautiful Deen-al- Islaam MashAllah..

May Allah bless you dear sister

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Never in my life did I feel anything so pure and real until I became Muslim. :

MashAllah! MashAllah! Very true what you have said sister. I reverted to Islam too and had witnessed many people reverting to Islam. Almost everyone cried after saying their syahadah, just like new born baby. Allahu Akhbar!!!!!!!!!

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Wa alaikoum el salam wa rahmat Allaho wa barakatou dear sister:) I'm very happy for you sister, I hope your struggles will be minor and that you find some good pious sisters in your neighbourhood that can help you out. But we're here off course too:)

salam wa rahmat Allah wa barakatou.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum

MASHAALLAH

welcome sis ,

hope you have great time here ,and make lots of friends

May Allah protect you

halime786

Brothers and sisters I come to you to say I was raised as a Christian. I had many questions unanswered until I learned about Islam. I am more than grateful that Allah (swt) has guided me to the truth. Never in my life did I feel anything so pure and real until I became Muslim. Allah knows I struggle living in a non-Muslim community with no Masjid. It seems everyone around me think I have lost my way from the Christian life. Alhamdulillah Allah as my witness I have gained so much. If they could open my heart and look inside they will not question it. This is my Islamic community so thank you all for the support. :wasalam: :tti_sister:

Welcome to Islam, my dear sister! May Allah (SWT) be your Protector and Helper along the journey of life! May He forgive and help us all. Ameen! Again, welcome to Islam!

IslamicGirl24

Assalamu alaykum sister Julie.

Allahu Akbar! Many Many congratulations to you on your reversion..:) May Allah swt bless you in this life and the life hereafter..